Five teens charged in Chillicothe Christmas-display vandalism

Jan 7, 2013 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: The Columbus Dispatch

Ross County investigators think they've found the Grinches who last month destroyed part of a 30,000-light holiday display that is a Chillicothe landmark.

Comments (Page 6)

Showing posts 101 - 111 of111
|
next page >
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Eff off

Chillicothe, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 14, 2013

eff on wrote:
wow i hope you feel real cool talking to a 13 year old christian girl like that. May you find salvation Harlot.
Maybe you should be paying attention in class instead of pretending to be an adult and defending a moron. Harlot? Haha did you have to look that up in the dictionary to make sure you were using it right? Lmfao like I said, concentrate in class instead of these forums or you will end up as worthless as every other dumbass around this town.
Gary Rodman

Columbus, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 14, 2013

eff off you oughta be ashamed
Eff off

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 14, 2013

Oh I am...I'm SOOO ashamed. Where are your parents little one??
Wellllllll

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 14, 2013

Haha why should eff off b ashamed. This child's parent should b ashamed, there kid is on here running there mouth tryin to b an adult. Bahahaha
eff on

Clayton, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 14, 2013

at least my parents raised a kid who sticks up for her religion instead of you freaks who stick up for young men who have no respect for property rights or the beliefs of others
Hmm

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 15, 2013

eff on wrote:
at least my parents raised a kid who sticks up for her religion instead of you freaks who stick up for young men who have no respect for property rights or the beliefs of others
Hey small wonder, you may want to re read my posts. If you were at all literate, you would know that I am most definitely not defending any of these dumbass kids. You posted defending a guy who was defending the kids. You just made yourself look like a real child prodigy. Isn't it about time for school pumpkin?
really

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 15, 2013

They don't deserve a chance 2 make it right. And even if they did how should they go about it!? The only thing that would make it right in my case would be replace every single thing that was stolen or broken or pay Mr. Hall 3,000 dollars. And also come clean my yard for a year. Then I'd think about forgiving. I mean I don't hate the boys or think they are evil they were just bored children (which in this down it is easy 2 become bored) who didn't have anything better 2 do that day. But I do think they deserve punishment. Just like every other person who breaks the law deserves!
really

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 15, 2013

I hope all u ppl taking up for them has this happen 2 u. Then let's see if u say oh well who cares if they destroyed 3,000 dollars worth of stuff or if they ruined families christmas traditions ppl use drugs so why can't they destroy and steal! My god dumb ass idiots!
eff on

Columbus, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 15, 2013

i hope you find religion before it is too late
Eff off

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 15, 2013

eff on wrote:
i hope you find religion before it is too late
I hope you pull your head out of your ass before you suffocate...
Go cry to mommy and daddy now sweetheart!
stuart verner

Durham, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 2, 2013

Has there ever been any justice in this case?

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 101 - 111 of111
|
next page >
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••