Michael Jackson's kids slated to test...

Michael Jackson's kids slated to testify at trial

There are 176 comments on the New York Daily News story from Mar 30, 2013, titled Michael Jackson's kids slated to testify at trial. In it, New York Daily News reports that:

Michael Jackson's children, left to right: Prince Michael Jackson II , Paris and Prince Michael I. The two oldest will testify in the upcoming wrongful death trial brought about by a lawsuit by their grandmother, Katherine.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at New York Daily News.

First Prev
of 9
Next Last
Wacko Jacko

Liverpool, UK

#171 Apr 17, 2013
Jermaine 7 wrote:
<quoted text>Do I have to S.P.E.L.L. it out to ya? I was sayin...don't care bout you either....
An intelligent and analytical mind could quite easily have interpreted your hot headed post as your saying that you were curious. Do you see how you confuse people with your ignorance? Do you? Was there no schools in your hood, boy?

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#172 Apr 17, 2013
Wacko Jacko wrote:
<quoted text>
An intelligent and analytical mind could quite easily have interpreted your hot headed post as your saying that you were curious. Do you see how you confuse people with your ignorance? Do you? Was there no schools in your hood, boy?
It was obvious what I meant Jina...you just did not get it..no surprise there...
Wacko Jacko

Liverpool, UK

#173 Apr 17, 2013
Jermaine 7 wrote:
<quoted text>It was obvious what I meant Jina...you just did not get it..no surprise there...
It was obvious to the person who wrote it, ie, you. To anybody else it was an ambiguous post - ooh, ambiguity. That word keeps cropping up whenever you are around, doesn't it.

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#174 Apr 17, 2013
Wacko Jacko wrote:
<quoted text>
It was obvious to the person who wrote it, ie, you. To anybody else it was an ambiguous post - ooh, ambiguity. That word keeps cropping up whenever you are around, doesn't it.
Is that the bet adjective you could come up with?

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#175 Apr 17, 2013
best
Wacko Jacko

Liverpool, UK

#176 Apr 17, 2013
Jermaine 7 wrote:
<quoted text>Is that the bet adjective you could come up with?
No, it's but one of many that spring to mind when I think of you, but 'blubbering wreck' wouldn't have worked within the context of my post.
Craven Moorehead

Sydney, Australia

#177 Apr 17, 2013
Jermaine 7 wrote:
<quoted text>Is that the bet adjective you could come up with?
You are so thick you don't even know what an adjective is. Too funny!

*laughter*

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#178 Apr 17, 2013
Craven Moorehead wrote:
<quoted text>
You are so thick you don't even know what an adjective is. Too funny!
*laughter*
It is obvious you don't...

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#179 Apr 17, 2013
Wacko Jacko wrote:
<quoted text>
No, it's but one of many that spring to mind when I think of you, but 'blubbering wreck' wouldn't have worked within the context of my post.
I can't post my description of you...get me thrown out...
Wacko Jacko

Liverpool, UK

#180 Apr 17, 2013
Jermaine 7 wrote:
<quoted text>I can't post my description of you...get me thrown out...
You are very aggressive for a man who carries a pink handbag.
Craven Moorehead

Sydney, Australia

#181 Apr 17, 2013
Jermaine 7 wrote:
<quoted text>I can't post my description of you...get me thrown out...
Superlatives waxed can do that. Then again, better superlatives than your back, sack and crack.

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#182 Apr 17, 2013
Wacko Jacko wrote:
<quoted text>
You are very aggressive for a man who carries a pink handbag.
it is purple...lol..

“Evolution is fab!”

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

#183 Apr 18, 2013
Laura, where the hell are you? Are you going to let this very special boy from Youngstown, spend his entire life sat in front of his computer hitting the refresh button? He said he was a very special friend of yours and Michael's for over seven years. I'm sure you must be very busy getting ready to testify for the old-age pensioner, and her extraordinary $40 billion compensation claim but please, once you've finished give this boy a telephone call, or make a personal visit. You owe him that much after all the years of friendship and support, he gave to you and Michael.

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#184 Apr 18, 2013
Butterballs wrote:
Laura, where the hell are you? Are you going to let this very special boy from Youngstown, spend his entire life sat in front of his computer hitting the refresh button? He said he was a very special friend of yours and Michael's for over seven years. I'm sure you must be very busy getting ready to testify for the old-age pensioner, and her extraordinary $40 billion compensation claim but please, once you've finished give this boy a telephone call, or make a personal visit. You owe him that much after all the years of friendship and support, he gave to you and Michael.
your verbosity is exceeded only by your total stupidity...

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#185 Apr 18, 2013
Butterballs wrote:
Laura, where the hell are you? Are you going to let this very special boy from Youngstown, spend his entire life sat in front of his computer hitting the refresh button? He said he was a very special friend of yours and Michael's for over seven years. I'm sure you must be very busy getting ready to testify for the old-age pensioner, and her extraordinary $40 billion compensation claim but please, once you've finished give this boy a telephone call, or make a personal visit. You owe him that much after all the years of friendship and support, he gave to you and Michael.
Your verbosity is exceeded only by your stupidity.
Jina Wild

Cowdenbeath, UK

#186 Apr 19, 2013
That's right, Jerome. Make full use of that copied and pasted quote.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 9
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Family Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Relatives Speak Out Days After 4 Kids Lose Both... (Jul '15) 20 hr Christie Taylor 2
News What ever happened to ... Stop 'n Chat (Apr '09) Thu Keith R 52
News Mom of teen lost at sea sues other missing boy'... Wed Mitch G 2
News Roy Moore's sexual assault allegations have Rep... Wed Rubic Pubes 53
News You're gay? You're out! Gay teacher sacked due ... Wed Rabbis on the Run 2
News Ontario urged to make ending child poverty an e... Wed will get worse 1
News Columbus magician who performs at kids' parties... Nov 21 Reality Speaks 3
More from around the web