Pre-teen modeling site is raising an ...

Pre-teen modeling site is raising an uproar

There are 243 comments on the WTSP Tampa Bay story from Aug 12, 2007, titled Pre-teen modeling site is raising an uproar. In it, WTSP Tampa Bay reports that:

Investigators say there is nothing they can do to stop a central Florida man from putting pictures of scantily clad, pre-teen models on a website.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WTSP Tampa Bay.

First Prev
of 13
Next Last
Thiago

Farmington, UT

#296 Jan 30, 2014
So much of this is sparked by a lack of confidence among adults. Save up, work hard, be healthy, look into cosmetic surgery, but like the OP has said, don't point fingers at kids. That won't fly under any circumstances. Thiago | http://bellarosemedispa.com/botox-cosmetic
Lovebug

UK

#297 Sep 1, 2014
john wrote:
cant beat a nice cameltoe .. theres a website called purenudism that has fantastic pics .. brilliant . i love racking off to them
The 1st photo on the site if you go on the pictures young girl about 10years old with boy the girl got a camel toe to die for and she's cute aswell I rack over her every day
Joe

UK

#298 Sep 2, 2014
The photo 1st photo on the site where it say nudist pictures you mean, she's so cute very nice she's got a very nice camel toe, really turned me on I had a good jerk over it, end of the day I not doing no body any arm end of the day it's just fantasy

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 13
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Family Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News BWW Review: Chorus Line at CPCC Remains as Fres... 16 hr Art 1
News What is the secret to Asian academic success? (Oct '15) 21 hr Opwv 59
News Honey Boo Boo's diet now a serious study by uni... (Oct '12) Thu Tex-Ankini 7
News For advocates of gay adoption, progress but als... Thu Tre H 29
News Gray Matters: Be healthy, avoid geezer jokes (Feb '09) Thu Ebenezer Geezer 90
News Our recommendation: Springboro voters should sa... (Feb '08) Thu Prince 31,998
News Feds closing shelters as illegal immigration dr... Jun 21 tomin cali 1
More from around the web