Lesbian couple in gay marriage case prepares for Supreme Court decision

Full story: Fox News 1,568
Big change is coming to the lives of the lesbian couple at the center of the fight for same-sex marriage in California no matter how the Supreme Court decides their case. Full Story

“KiMare'a the Monster Mutation”

Since: Nov 10

Location hidden

#898 Apr 21, 2013
Xavier Breath wrote:
<quoted text>
You are a defect of intellect. You must have done very poorly on 'compare and contrast' types of questions in school... always coming up with a blank. Black&white thinking will do that to a person.
It is obvious the problem with compare and contrast is with gays.

Black and white thinking is the basis of reason and science.

Smile.

Since: Mar 11

Minnesota's North Coast

#899 Apr 21, 2013
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
It is obvious the problem with compare and contrast is with gays.
Black and white thinking is the basis of reason and science.
Smile.
no, in fact, that is the opposite of reason and science.

Since: Feb 13

Honolulu, HI

#900 Apr 21, 2013
woodtick57 wrote:
<quoted text>since i obviously have no problem with people being gay, your puerile attempt at an insult wouldn't really work, would it?
it's fun to see the puny-brained ones try so hard and make fools of themselves with their fear and hatred...
back to your wal-mart job, little one...
hahahahaha you are soo funny little boi im just trying to protect my family when the world end.because of the mahus in the world like you. so i have to go back to work for now c-yah. hey clean-up in isle 4 please.hahahahahahahahhhhhhahh a

Since: Mar 11

Minnesota's North Coast

#901 Apr 21, 2013
bigpoi wrote:
<quoted text>hahahahaha you are soo funny little boi im just trying to protect my family when the world end.because of the mahus in the world like you. so i have to go back to work for now c-yah. hey clean-up in isle 4 please.hahahahahahahahhhhhhahh a
ha ha...intellect of a child...sheesh!

“Happiness comes through giving”

Since: Feb 08

Location hidden

#902 Apr 21, 2013
bigpoi wrote:
two woman are better to watch than two dudes...grrrooosssss
Then why do you watch the dudes more often?

“Happiness comes through giving”

Since: Feb 08

Location hidden

#903 Apr 21, 2013
woodtick57 wrote:
<quoted text>since i obviously have no problem with people being gay, your puerile attempt at an insult wouldn't really work, would it?
it's fun to see the puny-brained ones try so hard and make fools of themselves with their fear and hatred...
back to your wal-mart job, little one...
Walmart just called. Bigpoi has just been promoted to first urinal.

“KiMare'a the Monster Mutation”

Since: Nov 10

Location hidden

#904 Apr 22, 2013
Here is the bottom line;

Homosexuality is a defect of mating behavior. A direct oxymoron to marriage.

Smile.

Since: Mar 07

Hanover, VA

#905 Apr 22, 2013
KiMare wrote:
Here is the bottom line;
Homosexuality is a defect of mating behavior. A direct oxymoron to marriage.
Smile.
Only in your own mind, Dear. Not in the real world.

In the real world, the defilers of marriage are those that divorce and remarry, or cheat on their spouses.
Nobody

Dallas, TX

#906 Apr 22, 2013
New restrooms; Mens,Womens,gays and lesbins.

Since: Mar 11

Minnesota's North Coast

#907 Apr 22, 2013
KiMare wrote:
Here is the bottom line;
Homosexuality is a defect of mating behavior. A direct oxymoron to marriage.
Smile.
in fact, your "bottom line" was proved false...

Since: Mar 11

Minnesota's North Coast

#908 Apr 22, 2013
Nobody wrote:
New restrooms; Mens,Womens,gays and lesbins.
why would we need them? we've had the same ones all along and we have always had gays and lesbians...
Xavier Breath

Hoboken, NJ

#910 Apr 22, 2013
KiMare wrote:
Black and white thinking is the basis of reason and science.
Smile.
Wow! You are even dumber than I thought. Where do you get these stupid ideas? I know, you just pull them out of thin air because they sound good to YOU (and only you). B&W thinking completely ignores all the gray. How is THAT a basis for science and reason? You're a common dumbass.
Xavier Breath

Hoboken, NJ

#911 Apr 22, 2013
KiMare wrote:
Here is the bottom line;
Homosexuality is a defect of mating behavior. A direct oxymoron to marriage.
Smile.
Here is the bottom line: you are stupid.

“KiMare'a the Monster Mutation”

Since: Nov 10

Location hidden

#912 Apr 22, 2013
Shit Breath wrote:
<quoted text>
Wow! You are even dumber than I thought. Where do you get these stupid ideas? I know, you just pull them out of thin air because they sound good to YOU (and only you). B&W thinking completely ignores all the gray. How is THAT a basis for science and reason? You're a common dumbass.
How's that work for engineers or doctors? In your case, I'd say you aren't really gay, you are just really stupid and it makes you gay.
Snicker.

“You Get My Truth Here!”

Since: May 09

Nonya!

#913 Apr 22, 2013
Xavier Breath wrote:
<quoted text>Tell me another one....
The sad truth is...if you all can't put a 'hate' element to it..you don't know what else to do. There is no 'hate' here...this is a MARRIAGE issue...

If polygamists or incestuous families were trying to change the definition of marriage for their own sakes...I'd be right here fighting it....

Since: Mar 11

Minnesota's North Coast

#914 Apr 22, 2013
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
How's that work for engineers or doctors? In your case, I'd say you aren't really gay, you are just really stupid and it makes you gay.
Snicker.
sngineers do not use black and white thinking at all, just the opposite, in fact.

Since: Mar 11

Minnesota's North Coast

#915 Apr 22, 2013
Get That Fool wrote:
<quoted text>
The sad truth is...if you all can't put a 'hate' element to it..you don't know what else to do. There is no 'hate' here...this is a MARRIAGE issue...
If polygamists or incestuous families were trying to change the definition of marriage for their own sakes...I'd be right here fighting it....
in fact we have clearly shown your hate element.

you have put out absolutely no valid reasons why SSM should not be legal outside of the fact that you hate homosexuals and are prejudiced against them...

“You Get My Truth Here!”

Since: May 09

Nonya!

#916 Apr 22, 2013
woodtick57 wrote:
<quoted text>no they cannot procreate with their chosen mates.
there is no prerequisite to be able to procreate to avail oneself of the right to marry. none. nada . zippo.
Not related to the question or the point...as usual...

“You Get My Truth Here!”

Since: May 09

Nonya!

#917 Apr 22, 2013
KiMare wrote:
Here is the bottom line;
Homosexuality is a defect of mating behavior. A direct oxymoron to marriage.
Smile.
I think scientists are actually closer to proving your point than they realize...

I think they will find it's a defect that starts in the womb, and can probably be corrected....

“You Get My Truth Here!”

Since: May 09

Nonya!

#918 Apr 22, 2013
woodtick57 wrote:
<quoted text>sngineers do not use black and white thinking at all, just the opposite, in fact.
Actually, engineering (like science) is basically math based...and in math...true/false is the foundation of every principle....so, as usual, you are incorrect...but the rest of us already knew that...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Family Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Our recommendation: Springboro voters should sa... (Feb '08) 17 min None Perfect Not... 31,749
How to Witness to a Jehovah's Witness Ray Comfo... 1 hr MarcelB 421
Sex education 'failing millions' 1 hr Freedom Rings 8
Childhood mental illness not a matter of 'lazy ... 11 hr HumanSpirit 2
Students forced to expose underwear for inspection 13 hr Dr Wu 3
Cops: Women cuts kids' throats to quiet them 13 hr Bill 1
The 5 best phones you can safely hand over to y... 13 hr buy 1
More from around the web