A woman walks past an earthquake memorial in Jianchuan, China

Jul 30, 2008 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: Guardian Unlimited

A Chinese teacher has been sent to a labour camp over his internet photographs of schools that collapsed in the Sichuan earthquake, a rights group said today.

Comments

Showing posts 1 - 3 of3
Toltec

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 1, 2008

Shame and disgrace to Chinese gov for imprisoning a harmless, non-violent, exemplary chinese teacher. What did this guy do wrong? Take a few pictures of fallen schools and talk to a few greiveing parents? You call that a crime? Imagine if this happened during Katrina huricane in US. Our government would have been arresting reporters, citizens who complained, and anyone else who dared take some pictures of the disaster.
Chinese gov must be psychologically psychotic and wildly paranoid. Chinese gov should do everything in its power to protect and care for chinese people and in this case should have mounted a campaign to find the corrupt builders and officials who took bribes (blood money). Something is very wrong with the way Chinese gov is acting on this subject. Very bad for chinese people to be so comtemptously treated. How can the people of China respect a gov like this?

Since: Jul 08

Port Alberni, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 1, 2008

Again, China punishes the people who only want to make their country better by speaking out.

I stand behind the victims of the evil regime.
andy

Chengdu, China

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 1, 2013

Chinese gov will collapse in the near future!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 3 of3
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
•••