Heloise: ADHD experts on call

Heloise: ADHD experts on call

There are 2 comments on the The Independent story from Sep 8, 2008, titled Heloise: ADHD experts on call. In it, The Independent reports that:

Dear Heloise: For the past several years, you have printed my letter, which has been a valuable resource for many of your readers.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Independent.

Nancy

AOL

#1 Sep 10, 2008
this is amazing resource -- thank you for reprinting this phone number. I called this hotline last year, and spoke to a wonderful woman whose family, like mine is affected by ADHD. Not only did she lend an ear, she shared her thoughts, insight, and advice on several ways to manage this disorder. I got off the phone feeling refreshed and informed, and filled with hope that I could help my daughter lead a normal life, despite the challenges she faces growing up with ADHD. I encourage any and all parents, grandparents, and siblings who have questions and need advice about ADHD to call and speak to someone who truly cares.
Shane
#2 Sep 26, 2013
I have ordered 2 times from this website PILLSMEDSHOP. COM . I called yesterday the customer care and asked for a discount as i was about to order twice the regular amount.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Family Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Strict parenting is a sign of love 47 min Father Phil 5
News A Parent's Guide to Educationese 4 hr ChauvinistFearNoM... 1
News Trump's choice for education secretary vows to ... 4 hr ChauvinistFearNoM... 1
News Graduation rules 4 hr ChauvinistFearNoM... 58
News All-gender washrooms in schools raises question... 4 hr Dateless LAVAL Po... 13
News LGBT kids should be very nervous about Betsy De... 4 hr World Nurtures Ch... 2
News Marshall teen requests trial in court on animal... (Jan '16) 11 hr Anon 125
More from around the web