Students revolt over Michelle Obama's 850-calorie school meals with 'We Are Hungry' YouTube video

Sep 25, 2012 Full story: Daily Mail 11

New rules on school meals inspired by Michelle Obama were intended to wipe out hunger and malnutrition among American students - but some are complaining they have had the opposite effect.

Full Story
WhiteDevil

Live Oak, FL

#3 Sep 26, 2012
Just as long as she only focuses on the minorities!
Sunshine

Waldorf, MD

#5 Sep 27, 2012
fedupwiththemess wrote:
<quoted text>Good....whitey does not. How does it feel being on the other side of the script now? LOL!!! Jealous azz...oh poor whitey can't get any focus....please.
I don't want that gargoyle giving me the evil eye.
chimp

Maringouin, LA

#7 Oct 2, 2012
fedupwiththemess wrote:
<quoted text>Jealous?? All you do is name call. Just like a spoiled rotten kid.
my sister,all kids werent raised on bananas as you were so cut them some slack!if moochelle would have told you that you couldnt eat bananas any more you would have called her bad names!mochelle has no right to dictate to others what they should eat!shes just another of our kin folk?
chimp

Maringouin, LA

#9 Oct 9, 2012
fedupwiththemess wrote:
<quoted text>Your family.
your family is my family sister so stop putting down kids that are human!just because you live on bananas doesent mean kids want moochelles crappy food?youre an ape sis so stop judging what humans want to eat!
OldSchool

Fort White, FL

#10 Oct 10, 2012
looks like Moochelle and Brrrrrock will be moving into a new house in January! Thank God! I would like to forget the last four years,and go back to work!
I wantMyObamaPhone

Alachua, FL

#12 Oct 11, 2012
Obama 2012!.....Yeah Right!,,,,In yer Dreams!.....watch thge Debate tonight ya silly Obamaboon!
Ha Ha

Lees Summit, MO

#15 Dec 1, 2012
fedupwiththemess wrote:
These dumb azz kids don't even know what its like to be hungry with their fat azz's. That is their problem...they eat too many portions which makes them a fat azz. Good job Michelle.
That fat ass monkey could shed a few pounds herself,she is one nasty lookin ole skank for sure.
chimp

Maringouin, LA

#16 Dec 1, 2012
fedupwiththemess wrote:
<quoted text>Get off welfare then and get off your lazy azz. There are jobs out there...problem is you want to pick and choose with NOTHING to offer but barely a high school diploma...jerk.
i have never been prouder of you telling it like it should be my sis!with 99 weeks of unemployment why should anyone look for a job,muchless get off wellfare?what you fail to see is the liberals and obama want these people to be dependent on the federal gov.!the dems dont wont them to really get jobs ,but want them to be treated like loyal dem. pigs at the slop trough!its called the vote for more freebies?
Sunshine

Waldorf, MD

#18 Dec 3, 2012
fedupwiththemess wrote:
<quoted text>Jealous?? All you do is name call. Just like a spoiled rotten kid.
Look at the pot calling the kettle black. You of all people shouldn't be throwing stones. You call everyone names, whereas I concentrate on one person.
chimp

Maringouin, LA

#20 Dec 4, 2012
fedupwiththemess wrote:
<quoted text>Get off welfare then and get off your lazy azz. There are jobs out there...problem is you want to pick and choose with NOTHING to offer but barely a high school diploma...jerk.
my sister,whom do you think is getting these free lunches at schools?whom do you think is mostly on welfare?its our kin you fool?
chimp

Maringouin, LA

#22 Dec 13, 2012
fedupwiththemess wrote:
Michelle rocks and so do her ideas! She is so in control of the white trash. ha ha White trash has no say so. They are poor and on welfare.
it is your kin my sis thats on welfare!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Family Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Parents upset over graphic anti-abortion ad nea... 12 min Yankee Yahoo 44
More Maine parents rejecting vaccines 15 min Vaccines Cause Au... 6
Teens arrested after car, home burglaries (Apr '14) 16 min Justin dunn 2
York couple aim to better the community with th... (Jul '10) 24 min liz 11
More 'Honey Boo Boo' allegations arise: Will mo... 2 hr Been there 14
Our recommendation: Springboro voters should sa... (Feb '08) 5 hr disappointed 31,323
Daniel Morcombe's father Bruce is confident the... 6 hr anti green 3

Family People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE