Gay-Exclusive High School Prom Contin...

Gay-Exclusive High School Prom Continues to Disrupt Indiana Town

There are 25 comments on the EDGE story from Feb 13, 2013, titled Gay-Exclusive High School Prom Continues to Disrupt Indiana Town. In it, EDGE reports that:

Some students from a high school in Indiana, who called for a prom that would exclude LGBT students from attending, are now are backtracking on their campaign, NBC News reports.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at EDGE.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Gayboy228

Edinburgh, UK

#1 Feb 13, 2013
ur all b ent
Neil Andblowme

West New York, NJ

#2 Feb 13, 2013
Dear Jesus,

Save us from your followers.

Amen
JustMe

Noblesville, IN

#3 Feb 13, 2013
What are the names of these so-called Gay students? Doesanybody know>

Since: Mar 09

Location hidden

#4 Feb 13, 2013
Look! It's Prozac-Tupperware-Mom-for-Jesu s!

“ WOOF ! ”

Since: Nov 12

Coolidge, AZ

#5 Feb 13, 2013
And where do the bisexual students go, especially the bisexual girl who says that she's 71% str8 & 29% gay ?

“ WOOF ! ”

Coolidge, AZ

#6 Feb 13, 2013
And what about the trysexual guys ?!

“ WOOF ! ”

Coolidge, AZ

#8 Feb 13, 2013
Rudolph wrote:
I wanna do Lindsay Lohan when she's having a straight moment:)
I read that she's back living with her mom in her North Merrick, Long Island home living in the room she occupied as a high school teen, because she's broke and the federal government is demanding millions of dollars in unpaid taxes from her.
patty

Hendersonville, NC

#9 Feb 13, 2013
i applaud the principal for standing her ground. two girls going as prom dates is inappropiate.

Since: Apr 08

Cleveland, OH

#10 Feb 13, 2013
patty wrote:
i applaud the principal for standing her ground. two girls going as prom dates is inappropiate.
You aren't too good at reading comprehension, are you. It's a teacher who's being a bonehead bigot. The principal has said that the prom welcomes everyone including LGBT students, and specifically said if two girls want to come as dates that is OK.

Since: Mar 11

Location hidden

#11 Feb 13, 2013
fr JustMe:

>What are the names of these so-called Gay students? Doesanybody know<

That's none of your business.
Thunderbird

Terre Haute, IN

#12 Feb 13, 2013
Well I guess we know what gives a Golden Arrow it's stiff shaft now. Staring at guys butts. LOL
patty

Hendersonville, NC

#13 Feb 13, 2013
Gay And Proud wrote:
<quoted text>
You aren't too good at reading comprehension, are you. It's a teacher who's being a bonehead bigot. The principal has said that the prom welcomes everyone including LGBT students, and specifically said if two girls want to come as dates that is OK.
does it really matter? teacher or not. she spoke up!

“ WOOF ! ”

Coolidge, AZ

#14 Feb 13, 2013
Thunderbird wrote:
Well I guess we know what gives a Golden Arrow it's stiff shaft now. Staring at guys butts. LOL
guys butts ?!

:)
Thunderbird

Terre Haute, IN

#15 Feb 13, 2013
Fa-Foxy wrote:
<quoted text>
guys butts ?!
its a joke the mascot of the high school iS the Golden Arrows get it now stiff shaft from staring at guys buts.

“ WOOF ! ”

Coolidge, AZ

#16 Feb 13, 2013
Thunderbird wrote:
<quoted text>its a joke the mascot of the high school iS the Golden Arrows get it now stiff shaft from staring at guys buts.
I got it. I was making my own joke in response. I realize that humor often is not apparent in this medium.
Thunderbird

Terre Haute, IN

#17 Feb 13, 2013
Oh ok
Bulldog

Terre Haute, IN

#18 Feb 13, 2013
In Dugger we are taught to lick our own ass so we don't have the same problems as Sullivan come prom time. We just use breath mints.
David Traversa

La Rioja, Argentina

#19 Feb 13, 2013
Another instance of passing the buck to God .. But they're not fooling anyone ..

“ WOOF ! ”

Coolidge, AZ

#20 Feb 13, 2013
Thunderbird wrote:
Oh ok
And I just found a pic of an almost naked semi-nude man on the web ! WOO-HOO ! Life is SWEET !

“ WOOF ! ”

Coolidge, AZ

#21 Feb 13, 2013
I think teh headline is poorly written. I think it should be "Gay-Excluding" and not "Gay-exclusive" because the meaning I inferred from teh headfline upon initially seeing it was that the story was about a high school that was exclusively for gay students.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Family Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Ex-Etiquette: Presence of spouse's ex adds to h... (Nov '09) 7 hr BadlyConfused 61
News Couple devoted to foster kids (Apr '08) 8 hr Patricia 3
News Your atheism isn&#x27;t going to keep your... (Apr '14) 10 hr emperorjohn 19
News 'Shop With A Cop' Donations Needed (Oct '09) 13 hr Upeopleneedtogeta... 6
News 'Come get us': Teens post animal abuse images o... 16 hr USA R0CKS 13
News Are we just too compassionate to transgender pe... 20 hr 333stenbrian 11
News Undocumented immigrant, 17, on track to be Dall... 21 hr Dee Dee Dee 1
More from around the web