Egyptian Twitter Post Pushes Turkey's...

Egyptian Twitter Post Pushes Turkey's Buttons

There are 1 comment on the Groong story from Aug 24, 2013, titled Egyptian Twitter Post Pushes Turkey's Buttons. In it, Groong reports that:

EGYPTIAN TWITTER POST PUSHES TURKEY'S BUTTONS AL-Monitor Aug 23 2013 By: Yasemin Congar for Al-Monitor Turkey Pulse Posted on August 23. I learned what "khachkar" meant some years ago in Egypt.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Groong.

“Hankchetsek took antor nahadag”

Since: Apr 09

Location hidden

#1 Aug 24, 2013
So what? Big deal.. Erdogan makes an azz out of himself every time he speaks not only just this time.

He can do that when he is quite sure by now his country has enough fools in it to still vote for him and enough cowards that will do nothing to stop him or them.

Tweet that..

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Family Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News From The Wings: The Live Art Story 1 hr K-DJ 1
News Mobile homes returning to Louisiana after deadl... 2 hr Serratus Anterior 7
News CMA urges end to non-medical exemptions for vac... 7 hr Silly Season 2
News What is the secret to Asian academic success? (Oct '15) 15 hr unSsaylablequ0tes 27
News Sex offender accused of rape; girl, 15, has 3 k... 16 hr Marley007 3
News Gov't Study Finds Michelle Obama's School Lunch... 20 hr Serratus Anterior 1
News From Amish to Ozarks, not the same old stories (Jun '08) 21 hr Martingrove Menace 40
More from around the web