Arkansans Already Feeling Effects of ...

Arkansans Already Feeling Effects of New Credit Law

There are 3 comments on the 5News KFSM story from Feb 22, 2010, titled Arkansans Already Feeling Effects of New Credit Law. In it, 5News KFSM reports that:

Starting Monday, credit card issuers are being affected by new regulations that are intended to cut back on frustrating practices, but that's not changing everyone's opinion of credit card companies.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at 5News KFSM.

UScitizen

Ozark, AR

#1 Feb 22, 2010
I haven't had a credit card in over 8 years and that's the way I intend to keep it. If I can't afford to buy it I don't need it.
credit card companies

Fayetteville, AR

#2 Feb 23, 2010
They don't care about the people that use their card's. They Wont the Money at any cost!
Christyna

London, UK

#5 Mar 26, 2014
This is the first time I had ever applied for a loan. I couldn't have asked for anything more from the staff that answered any of my questions to the application process. Once this had all been completed the money was transferred quickly into my account. I will definitely be recommending 911PDAY .COM ( http://goo.gl/44kQUQ ) too my friends and family.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Family Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Josh Duggar scandal: Had 'terrifying' sex with ... 3 hr Sad but true 1
News Transgender clinic opens 4 hr L Morales 41
News Teens storm Georgia Wal-Mart in wild rampage of... 4 hr burton 7
News New Acton library is open for business (Feb '11) 5 hr Gtown covers Acto... 2
News As an atheist, how do I maintain my relationshi... 17 hr thetruth 19
News Treating ED in teens key for future well-being (Mar '09) 19 hr williamssmith1n 25
News How Autistic People Helped Shape the Modern World 20 hr friend 8
More from around the web