52 weeks' kids win Good Morning Ameri...

52 weeks' kids win Good Morning America, Disney contest

There are 1 comment on the Middlesboro Daily News story from Apr 17, 2013, titled 52 weeks' kids win Good Morning America, Disney contest. In it, Middlesboro Daily News reports that:

After keeping it a secret for two weeks, Libby Edwardson and Cindy Wyatt were finally able to tell kids the big news they were hoping and waiting to hear.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Middlesboro Daily News.

Alexandra

Italy

#1 Apr 26, 2013
Hi everyone,please help me make my dream come true!I'm doing a contest and win who has more votes!Please LIKE

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php...

and give me a vote on

http://vivaragazzatour.vivafm.it/2013/andreea...

Thank you very much!!

■ Click on "DAI IL TUO VOTO A ANDREEA ALEXANDRA POPA!"
■ Then it will ask you "Confermi di voler dare il tuo voto a Andreea Alexandra Popa di Rodengo Saiano (BS)?"
■ Click on "SI"

The LINKS are verified by me.

Thanks

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Family Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News How a Progressive Elementary School Dealt With ... 3 hr Donelda Trump - T... 3
News Our Opinion: No shortage of good news last week 4 hr Bad News Bears 4
News Blytheville police say teen stole St. Jude dona... 17 hr just sayin 6
News Camp E-Ma-Etu An Eckerd Youth Alternatives camp... (May '07) 17 hr Denise 249
News Halton school boards host indigenous education ... 18 hr watch Cree Code T... 1
News BWW Preview: Catco Spreads the Spirit of Giving... 21 hr 1 and 1 and 1 is 3 1
News Donald Trump's election makes undocumented immi... Sun Geezer 13
More from around the web