Williamsburg Mayor meets with youth a...

Williamsburg Mayor meets with youth about propsed skatepark

There are 5 comments on the The News Journal story from Oct 3, 2012, titled Williamsburg Mayor meets with youth about propsed skatepark. In it, The News Journal reports that:

Williamsburg Mayor Roddy Harrison met with local youth this week to plan a proposed skateboard park to be constructed in the city.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The News Journal.

wtf

Pineville, KY

#1 Oct 3, 2012
Pretty sure there's something better to use the money on
just sayin

United States

#2 Oct 3, 2012
wtf wrote:
Danged if you do and danged if you don't!!!!!!!!!!
lane theater Marquee

Richmond, KY

#3 Oct 4, 2012
I think it is a great idea something that can be used all year at a small cost, since Briar creek park has so many restrictions
biker

Williamsburg, KY

#4 Dec 24, 2012
I think its a great idea because we have nowhere to ride our bikes but cumberland college and when we ride up there the security runs us off. and we dont like to ride on the roads because dumbass drivers are stupid and need to learn how to drive a little better.so i think it would be great and "A LOT SAFER."
get the facts

Pikeville, KY

#5 Dec 24, 2012
wtf wrote:
It's a grant exclusively for the park.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Family Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Why are people still racist? What science says ... 21 min fingers mcgurke 29
News Senator Gillibrand pushes legislation to limit ... 1 hr Yaba Gaba Doo 1
News Our recommendation: Springboro voters should sa... (Feb '08) 6 hr TimeToAct 32,009
News Should undocumented immigrants brought to the U... 20 hr spytheweb 2
News Parents, kids seize on traditions to ease back-... 22 hr Lisa 1
News More than 800 Columbus 3rd graders haven't pass... 23 hr They cannot kill ... 22
News 'My 600-Lb. Life' takes viewers on 'Chad's Stor... (Jan '16) Wed TipsyFromCentralC... 4
More from around the web