Letter: Teens At Church Saw Beating, Told FBI

Feb 17, 2012 Full story: WLKY-TV Louisville 81

A 13-year-old girl peered out the window of Calvary Baptist Church the evening of Feb.

Full Story
Thought

Glasgow, KY

#25 Feb 27, 2012
Drive by the church, take a good look at the window, then tell me how much you thing anyone could have witnessed...much less multiple people from that window. It's rather quite commical.
Tax Payer

Glasgow, KY

#26 Feb 27, 2012
Thought wrote:
Drive by the church, take a good look at the window, then tell me how much you thing anyone could have witnessed...much less multiple people from that window. It's rather quite commical.
Yes there is a good birds eye view on the 2nd floor where the kids were.
reporter

Glasgow, KY

#27 Feb 27, 2012
Thought wrote:
yea you're right,them teens are gonna lie to fbi and make up stuff just to get chris in trouble,cause he's not gonna lie to fbi knowing consequences,and try to coerce others into lying yea you're right
Thought

Glasgow, KY

#29 Feb 27, 2012
reporter wrote:
<quoted text>yea you're right,them teens are gonna lie to fbi and make up stuff just to get chris in trouble,cause he's not gonna lie to fbi knowing consequences,and try to coerce others into lying yea you're right
So I take it you've actually made the drive out to see, or you're just adding your two cents? Seriously, drive out and take a good look. Never know, just maybe those teens were awaiting a delivery from the driver...never can tell what the motives would be, but there is no way multiple teens stood in that window to see much of anything.
Tax Payer

Glasgow, KY

#30 Feb 27, 2012
It happened on a night that the church was full with adult and youth activities. I wouldn't be surprised if there isn't more than 5 witnesses. Time will tell
HuntNFish

Bowling Green, KY

#31 Feb 27, 2012
You won't see a mark on him huh?? Thats because that big gash is on top of his head and in his hair. Because someone isn't going along nicely doesn't give the police the freedom to beat the shit out of them, its why they're supposed to be professionals, which clearly the sheriff here is not.
WonderAbout

Bowling Green, KY

#32 Feb 27, 2012
What I don't get is if the sheriff's office knew this guy and where he lived what the heck were they doing chasing him around a bunch of people and a church in the first place??? to get attention or pretend they were doing something righteous?? smart sheriff indeed...Not
Wonder no more

Glasgow, KY

#33 Feb 27, 2012
WonderAbout wrote:
What I don't get is if the sheriff's office knew this guy and where he lived what the heck were they doing chasing him around a bunch of people and a church in the first place??? to get attention or pretend they were doing something righteous?? smart sheriff indeed...Not
To get a very dangerous person off the road.
Blacks R Racist

Opelousas, LA

#35 Feb 27, 2012
vinci wrote:
How would you feel if your child got mixed up in drugs and the police beat him while he was handcuffed. It could happen. I think you should get some paint thinner and get that red off your neck.
I think you should stop the hatred before you get cancer, racist. Or hopefully for you it's too late!
Death Nell

Opelousas, LA

#36 Feb 27, 2012
Wonder how much the kid was paid to "witness" this crime? If blacks would hold still when they are told to, this would not happen!
WonderAgain

Bowling Green, KY

#37 Feb 27, 2012
In most cities where the apparent suspect is known
most law enforcement agencies won't risk a high speed chase through urban areas when they know they can go pick their suspect up anytime they want about 5 am at their residence. Just saying
Aspirin Between My Legos

Philadelphia, PA

#38 Feb 28, 2012
truth wrote:
<quoted text>
It doesn't excuse beating the poor kid within an inch of his life.
Cops are allowed to break the law. In fact, they are the law, in its entirety. Don't you know anything? We don't wait for some "adversarial system" to determine guilt or some "judge" to determine punishment.
FACTFINDER

Glasgow, KY

#39 May 7, 2012
They were only doing their job. Do you not think this person did not deserve more than what he got? Well I for one think he should have been sentenced to alot more time. I also feel he has has no respect for anyone. A real piece of work this one. Great job mom and dad do us a favor, have no more children.
Really

Glasgow, KY

#40 May 7, 2012
I didn't know their job was to break the law. I thought it was to uphold it. From the looks of things, those cops parents didn't do much of a job either.
what

Glasgow, KY

#41 May 7, 2012
Really wrote:
I didn't know their job was to break the law. I thought it was to uphold it. From the looks of things, those cops parents didn't do much of a job either.
Stinnent was hauling meth that is the fact he was putting a lot of people at risk Facts are facts he has been in a lot more trouble

Since: Sep 11

Scottsville, KY

#42 May 7, 2012
FACTFINDER wrote:
They were only doing their job. Do you not think this person did not deserve more than what he got? Well I for one think he should have been sentenced to alot more time. I also feel he has has no respect for anyone. A real piece of work this one. Great job mom and dad do us a favor, have no more children.
According to your reasoning, why didn't they, just shoot him a couple of times in the legs, while handcuffed, tied a rope and dragged him down the road about a quarter of mile or so. Then they should have shot him in his elbows, that way he would not have been able to fight them off no more. Then for the grand finale they should have shot him right between the eyes so they wouldn't have to worry about him ever making meth or running from them again. Just maybe it might be someone of your family next time, and you just might have a different opinion of the situation.

Since: Sep 11

Scottsville, KY

#43 May 7, 2012
what wrote:
<quoted text>
Stinnent was hauling meth that is the fact he was putting a lot of people at risk Facts are facts he has been in a lot more trouble
Even still their job was to uphold the law and not break the law. It's up to a judge and jury to convict and sentence him for his crimes, not the police. Grant you what Stinnent did was breaking the law but it wasn't the police's position to convict and sentence him right there in the street, in front of some kids.
hmmmm

Glasgow, KY

#44 May 7, 2012
tinponyrider wrote:
<quoted text>Even still their job was to uphold the law and not break the law. It's up to a judge and jury to convict and sentence him for his crimes, not the police. Grant you what Stinnent did was breaking the law but it wasn't the police's position to convict and sentence him right there in the street, in front of some kids.
Agree with that those kids are scared for life
FACTFINDER

Glasgow, KY

#45 May 10, 2012
tinponyrider wrote:
<quoted text>According to your reasoning, why didn't they, just shoot him a couple of times in the legs, while handcuffed, tied a rope and dragged him down the road about a quarter of mile or so. Then they should have shot him in his elbows, that way he would not have been able to fight them off no more. Then for the grand finale they should have shot him right between the eyes so they wouldn't have to worry about him ever making meth or running from them again. Just maybe it might be someone of your family next time, and you just might have a different opinion of the situation.
Nobody in my family that trashy.
Billy

Glasgow, KY

#46 May 10, 2012
They should had shot the SOB within the first mile that way he wouldn't be getting rewarded for braking the law plus a dead man can't talk of sue!!!!! Thanks BCSO for all the hard work you do even tho its biting you now keep your heads up and I hope you all walk free foe what you all been accused of..... I would like to bet the shi^ out of him too.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Family Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Our recommendation: Springboro voters should sa... (Feb '08) 10 min seek help 31,722
It Happened to Me: I Grew Up as a Jehovah's Wit... 1 hr Recovered 104
How to Witness to a Jehovah's Witness Ray Comfo... 3 hr The Real Karen 398
Sexy Halloween costumes . . . for little girls? (Oct '08) 4 hr Cuminbaldhole 97
Justin Bieber and the principal: The real story (Dec '11) 4 hr Bob 6
Battle Lines Drawn At Silver Grove School (Oct '07) 4 hr in the grove 198
Local Head Start program battling obesity 16 hr silly rabbit 1
More from around the web