Letter: Teens At Church Saw Beating, Told FBI

Feb 17, 2012 Full story: WLKY-TV Louisville 81

A 13-year-old girl peered out the window of Calvary Baptist Church the evening of Feb.

Full Story
First Prev
of 5
Next Last
Gertiol Please

Rossville, GA

#2 Feb 18, 2012
This is ashame that a young child had to witness this. This could cost her issues the rest of her of life like trust in law enforcement. Shame on all of you. Turn in your badges.
much safer

Glasgow, KY

#3 Feb 18, 2012
Gertiol Please wrote:
This is ashame that a young child had to witness this. This could cost her issues the rest of her of life like trust in law enforcement. Shame on all of you. Turn in your badges.
Good job chris and others for getting meth trash off the streets.
vinci

Columbia, KY

#5 Feb 18, 2012
How would you feel if your child got mixed up in drugs and the police beat him while he was handcuffed. It could happen. I think you should get some paint thinner and get that red off your neck.
parent

Cecilia, KY

#7 Feb 18, 2012
vinci wrote:
How would you feel if your child got mixed up in drugs and the police beat him while he was handcuffed. It could happen. I think you should get some paint thinner and get that red off your neck.
Let's think about all the lives that were put in danger during this chase.What would you think had the car hit someone and killed them.What would you think if at the same time your child was the one that was using drugs that someone was selling I bet you would have a different opinion?
aladdin

Columbia, KY

#8 Feb 18, 2012
They shouldn't have chased them like they did. How do you not catch a van?
Eye of Glasgow

Glasgow, KY

#9 Feb 18, 2012
aladdin wrote:
They shouldn't have chased them like they did. How do you not catch a van?
He shouldn't have been running from law enforcement in the first place. Put responsibility where it belongs.
WHAT IF

AOL

#10 Feb 18, 2012
parent wrote:
<quoted text> Let's think about all the lives that were put in danger during this chase.What would you think had the car hit someone and killed them.What would you think if at the same time your child was the one that was using drugs that someone was selling I bet you would have a different opinion?
First of all, no one WAS hurt and killed during the incident. And second, if your child WAS using drugs, whose fault would that be? It would be the child's choice to use or not. And if your child was involved in some type of illegal confrontation and was stopped by the law, after they were cuffed and in custody, would you have a problem with the officers beating them after they're cuffed and defenseless? If Stinnett was pursued by the law for just having an outstanding warrant on cold checks and was beaten after he was cuffed because he made a scene over being arrested, would that be different from his actual offense? They beat this boy after he was cuffed, they made up stories to cover their a$$es, lied in their reports and had other people to agree with their lies. All of this is illegal. I was once arrested for making a false report to the police so I can gaurantee you it IS a crime. You think because he wears a badge, it's okay? I'm VERY glad this 13 year old saw it and is helping out.
Jill

Glasgow, KY

#11 Feb 18, 2012
High speed chases are another issue entirely but a few years ago when I was living in Clarksville, Tn the police were chasing a guy who broadsided another car and killed a 16 year old girl. A lawsuit was filed by the girls parents and the city was found partially responsible. They had to pay out hundreds of thousands of dollars. High speed chases were then banned. Usually it's best to just get their license plate number and pick them up later.
Sheik Yerbouti

Warrington, PA

#12 Feb 18, 2012
Like Chris Rock says "if the cops have to come after you they're bringing an ass whipping with them!"
Name

Glasgow, KY

#13 Feb 19, 2012
Hope you know Our Sheriff is on the way OUT!!! That mister goodie 2 shoes dont fly witht he FBI,
Well Well Well

Glasgow, KY

#14 Feb 26, 2012
WHAT IF wrote:
<quoted text>
First of all, no one WAS hurt and killed during the incident. And second, if your child WAS using drugs, whose fault would that be? It would be the child's choice to use or not. And if your child was involved in some type of illegal confrontation and was stopped by the law, after they were cuffed and in custody, would you have a problem with the officers beating them after they're cuffed and defenseless? If Stinnett was pursued by the law for just having an outstanding warrant on cold checks and was beaten after he was cuffed because he made a scene over being arrested, would that be different from his actual offense? They beat this boy after he was cuffed, they made up stories to cover their a$$es, lied in their reports and had other people to agree with their lies. All of this is illegal. I was once arrested for making a false report to the police so I can gaurantee you it IS a crime. You think because he wears a badge, it's okay? I'm VERY glad this 13 year old saw it and is helping out.
Were you there? Why hell no,you are just like all the other dumb ass people who has had a run in with the law,ALL they were doing is thier job,BUT as I said "you are a son of a bitch,and one if you don't" Hang in there Chris,DO NOT GIVE UP I never did and ain't going to!!!!
Question

United States

#15 Feb 26, 2012
All the tax dollars being spent on this is disgusting. Everyone one knows this county is have sideways anyway. They are all going to stick together so they can steal more of the tax payers money. The whole lot of them need to be thrown in jail and made to rot like the rest of the criminals. If you don't live by the law you sure as hell shouldn't enforce the law.
nameless

Glasgow, KY

#16 Feb 26, 2012
Jill wrote:
High speed chases are another issue entirely but a few years ago when I was living in Clarksville, Tn the police were chasing a guy who broadsided another car and killed a 16 year old girl. A lawsuit was filed by the girls parents and the city was found partially responsible. They had to pay out hundreds of thousands of dollars. High speed chases were then banned. Usually it's best to just get their license plate number and pick them up later.
and my ass is a doubled shotgun!!What would you do if some drug head ran over you? You would want him ran down,thats what.YOU AIN'T SPECIAL!
truth

Glasgow, KY

#18 Feb 26, 2012
parent wrote:
<quoted text> Let's think about all the lives that were put in danger during this chase.What would you think had the car hit someone and killed them.What would you think if at the same time your child was the one that was using drugs that someone was selling I bet you would have a different opinion?
It doesn't excuse beating the poor kid within an inch of his life.
Somebody

Glasgow, KY

#19 Feb 26, 2012
I"m a thinking the so called "beating" has been somewhat exaggerated and the details are getting bigger and bigger. As expected!
Somebody

Glasgow, KY

#20 Feb 26, 2012
truth wrote:
<quoted text>
It doesn't excuse beating the poor kid within an inch of his life.
He was a grown man! Acting like a kid?
truth

Glasgow, KY

#21 Feb 26, 2012
Somebody wrote:
<quoted text>
He was a grown man! Acting like a kid?
My bad. I mixed him up with the witnesses.
nameless

Glasgow, KY

#22 Feb 27, 2012
Somebody wrote:
I"m a thinking the so called "beating" has been somewhat exaggerated and the details are getting bigger and bigger. As expected!
You are so right and none of these morons were there!
Just sayin

Glasgow, KY

#23 Feb 27, 2012
I'm not saying that anyone cuffed should be beat on HOWEVER...what was ALL the circumstances. Was there a history of this person arrested putting up a fight. We already know he was running from the law, maybe threats had been made that no one heard. I'm kinda taken back at the finger pointing at the police. The bottom line is if you do bad things and get busted the police are doing their job. Again not saying beating on someone is ok, but the police do a dangerous job. Just wonder what the WHOLE story is
nameless

Glasgow, KY

#24 Feb 27, 2012
IF you would take the time to look at his jail mug shot when he was arrested on the night in question, you will not see a mark on him from this so called beating. When someone is handcuffed, that does not prevent them from kicking, stomping, biting, etc. So, when that happens, are the police officers supposed to just sit back and take that from him? Don't think so. Until you have walked in the shoes of a police officer, you don't have a clue. And, NO, I am not a police officer. You people need to think the whole scenario thru from both sides.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 5
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Family Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Canadian parents paying less to adopt African A... 43 min The White Race 1
Why Chicago is mandating coding education 3 hr Go Blue Forever 1
Bloor West Smiles Dentistry Offers Free Dental ... (Jan '13) 6 hr sylvia 5
Parents upset over graphic anti-abortion ad nea... 7 hr godless by choice 22
Medicaid ADHD treatment under scrutiny 8 hr wdasdwadas 3
Our recommendation: Springboro voters should sa... (Feb '08) 11 hr reality 31,302
Australian police charge teens over 'racist' tr... 13 hr Baa Baa Black sheep 132

Family People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE