Sacramento County Opens Low-Income Ho...

Sacramento County Opens Low-Income Housing Waiting List

There are 104 comments on the News10 Sacramento story from May 27, 2007, titled Sacramento County Opens Low-Income Housing Waiting List. In it, News10 Sacramento reports that:

All week long, people have been treking in and out of the North Highlands Community Center.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at News10 Sacramento.

First Prev
of 6
Next Last
melissa

United States

#108 Jan 23, 2013
Hey I'm 23 years old with twin boys. I'm trying to finish school out here in Sacramento. I'm currently living with the father of my twins but we aren't getting along at all. I don't have a job and not much money. I want to get my own place for me and kids. I just don't What to do. Does anyone know how I get into a better situation?
shnyckes

United States

#109 Mar 3, 2013
Fyi why would you want to b on this list? Ur still going to have to pay rent and live with ghetto,people that think they are intitled to get free everything! The properties u get to choose are full of crime, viilence,drugs etc.. Dont even try to deny that cause if you are looking forward ti getting on this list then you already low income you know what im talking about!
K carter

Chicago, IL

#110 Jul 22, 2013
I haven't made my move yet but I'm planning to move soon so if you find out any thing please let me know.i am moving from Chicago to Sacramento. My email is kiiddnamedcarter@gmail.com
DEEDEE wrote:
I JUST MOVED OUT HERE FROM CHICAGO NO MONEY NEED A JOB NEED A PLACE TO STAY CAN I GET SOME HELPFUL INFO PLEASE
Maria

Sacramento, CA

#111 Aug 6, 2014
]Great, that's all we need, more low-lifes in our hood. Guess you haven't seen enough then. You must be Hella grown but yet you haven't been & lived through enough to say I been there, done that! Grow up! Seriously why are you on here ?apparently you wanna be on section 8 but then you don't qualify because your upper class huh don't be mad!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 6
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Family Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Free back to school supplies in Evansville, IN (Jul '10) 12 hr Sunshine 10
News Family Child Care Project will create jobs, chi... 12 hr Chief Kevin 2
News Women of color bound to Japan by love and family 14 hr Ainu 66
News 'Victorious' Actress Ariana Grande On Getting '... (Jul '11) 17 hr Victoria justice 8
News Franklin Pool open for summer (Jun '11) Mon autkfan 9
News Researchers seek clues to autism's causes, trea... Sun Friend 2
News Little Falls mourns teen cousin shooting victims (Nov '12) Sun Boban 29
More from around the web