President Obama urges Americans to volunteer to help the needy in Christmas message

Dec 25, 2013 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: Daily Mail

A Royal romance at Christmas: Hand-in-hand, Kate and William attend church at Sandringham... but baby George stays at home She's FINALLY had enough: Disgraced former Governor Eliot Spitzer and wife Silda are divorcing - after it is revealed he is dating press secretary 23 years his junior 'Making rape victims relieve their assault can HELP them': ... (more)

Comments
1 - 20 of 36 Comments Last updated Dec 29, 2013
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Since: Nov 08

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 26, 2013

Judged:

Moses wrote:
Obama could help the needy, and the world, by resigning.
You hit the nail right on the head.
This stupid phony is ruining everything he touches.
2009 guru and two lolos

Honolulu, HI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 26, 2013

Judged:

Moses wrote:
NEVER BELIEVE ANYTHING THAT IS POSTED FROM WAIANAE. HAWAII.

“IMPEACH the Liberal's”

Since: Mar 09

Human Trafficker-in-chief!

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 26, 2013

Judged:

Obama needs to stop telling Americans what the hell to do. If they want to volunteer that's their choice. If not, that's fine too....

No guilt trip, no pressure...

Its YOUR choice...that's the AMERICAN way
Seriously

Waianae, HI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 26, 2013

Judged:

American_Infidel wrote:
Obama needs to stop telling Americans what the hell to do. If they want to volunteer that's their choice. If not, that's fine too....
Go bury your head in the sand like you do WHEN IT GETS DARK OUTSIDE.

“IMPEACH the Liberal's”

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 26, 2013

Judged:

Seriously wrote:
<quoted text>
Go bury your head in the sand like you do WHEN IT GETS DARK OUTSIDE.
Why don't you go stand outside on the sidewalk and hope Obama passes by. You can throw him a kiss while he ignores you.

Don't cry now.

BUWHAHAHAHAHA
The Waianae Brotherhood

Waianae, HI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 26, 2013

Judged:

Nobody here has obama on the brain more than the four biggest trolls. You lolo balls and goo too.

“IMPEACH the Liberal's”

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 26, 2013

Judged:

The Waianae Brotherhood wrote:
Nobody here has obama on the brain more than the four biggest trolls. You lolo balls and goo too.
No you just have his face tattooed on your forehead for ' good luck' while he continues to ignore you.

Don't cry now....

BUWAHAHAHAHA
mad __I-I a T T e r

Waianae, HI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 26, 2013

Moses wrote:
Moses is just another joe balls fantasy sock. Joe balls NEVER starts a topic,
not that chubby chaser joe balls. Ha Ha
mad __I-I a T T e r

Waianae, HI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 26, 2013

Moses wrote:
BTW, I didn't start the topic, Stupid..
Didn't say you did DUPID. Learn to read.
Guru

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 26, 2013

Judged:

obama wants US to "volunteer" any-thing....???? what a joke!!!

how about obama-....the "most transparent president in history!!!".... "volunteering" his REAL birth certificate and his other records that he is hiding under his White House bed!

Just laugh at him folks when you see him. The joke is on us. He won the bullshyt of the year award for the last 5 years of failure. The Barbara Wa-Wa's who SAY she thought he was the 'messiah' paved the way for this ursurper. It is time to correct this. Give him a talk show. Or a basketball team. Whatever it takes!-lol
kuda

Cincinnati, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 26, 2013

Judged:

President Obama urges Americans to volunteer to help those in need. Indeed that's what the spirit of Christmas is about. It's a time to remember that we must sometimes put the needs of others ahead of our own, not judge against others for their misfortune, not do to others that which we would not have them do to us all those ideal Christian values about man's humanity. There's no shame in that.
mad __I-I a T T e r

Waianae, HI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 26, 2013

Guru wrote:
obama wants US to "volunteer" any-thing....???? what a joke!!!
how about obama-....the "most transparent president in history!!!".... "volunteering" his REAL birth certificate and his other records that he is hiding under his White House bed!
Just laugh at him folks when you see him. The joke is on us. He won the bullshyt of the year award for the last 5 years of failure. The Barbara Wa-Wa's who SAY she thought he was the 'messiah' paved the way for this ursurper. It is time to correct this. Give him a talk show. Or a basketball team. Whatever it takes!-lol
Ha Ha Going to carry your losing streak into the new year. Impeachment is something you should shelf but you're told old and stubborn to understand that. Following your tv preacher has left you n outcast.
Nelson Mandela was a free man and you will always be burdened by obama. Ho Ho Ho

“IMPEACH the Liberal's”

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 27, 2013

Judged:

kuda wrote:
President Obama urges Americans to volunteer to help those in need. Indeed that's what the spirit of Christmas is about. It's a time to remember that we must sometimes put the needs of others ahead of our own, not judge against others for their misfortune, not do to others that which we would not have them do to us all those ideal Christian values about man's humanity. There's no shame in that.
That's fine and dandy IF the individual wants to...he shouldn't be laying no guilt trip on anyone who chooses not to.

Freedom to choose that's the AMERICAN way.
pOrKy YaNgO sLeP

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 27, 2013

Judged:

kuda wrote:
The shame is all his. He lies for his benefit and to the detriment of this country and our Constitution. He thinks that there are no rules for himself. He breaks all laws, the rule of law, he makes it up as he goes along while following nothing but his own decree. In this country we follow the rule of law, not the rule of men. If you want that go live in Iran or Egypt or some other hell-hole.

THAT is where his shame lies. If you can't figure that out you are worse than he is.
Obama azz kisser

Honolulu, HI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 27, 2013

Judged:

American_Infidel wrote:
This is the same way we feel when you call us azz kissing Obama SHEEPLES for voting for this great man Obama. FCK YOU azzhole your nothing but a 2faced dikk calling us locals STUPID for voting the way we want. Too bad Obama cannot run for a third term because we would vote for him again. Screw you AI you little crybaby,whining little 2 FACED ph@@ot.
kuda

Cincinnati, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 27, 2013

pOrKy YaNgO sLeP wrote:
<quoted text>
The shame is all his. He lies for his benefit and to the detriment of this country and our Constitution. He thinks that there are no rules for himself. He breaks all laws, the rule of law, he makes it up as he goes along while following nothing but his own decree. In this country we follow the rule of law, not the rule of men. If you want that go live in Iran or Egypt or some other hell-hole.
THAT is where his shame lies. If you can't figure that out you are worse than he is.
I wrote what the spirit of Christmas is about all those ideal Christian values about man's humanity a time to remember that we must sometimes put the needs of others ahead of our own, not judge against others for their misfortune, not do to others that which we would not have them do to us.

You totally ignored the point of what I wrote by using it as an opportunity to launch a diatribe deriving from your beliefs about President Obama.

If you feel obligated to dispute what I said, you would need to attack Christian ethics. I could care less what your own religion may be.
kuda

Cincinnati, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 27, 2013

American_Infidel wrote:
<quoted text>
That's fine and dandy IF the individual wants to...he shouldn't be laying no guilt trip on anyone who chooses not to.
Freedom to choose that's the AMERICAN way.
Feelings of guilt spring from within when one behaves or fails to behave according to internalized ethical principles. No one can make you feel guilty if you have no moral conscience, which apparently you do. The fact that you do makes you a better human being. Let your conscience be your guide to assuage your guilt.
Obama azz kisser

Honolulu, HI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 27, 2013

Judged:

Moses wrote:
The American citizenry give more than anyone. For Obama to make a speech that we should do something to help others is an insult to most people. Christ, our dog hospitals are better then the hospitals in most places. He's just being his phony self, urging Americans to spend their money and then he'll take credit for any good that comes out of it. Most liberals are the greediest people you'll ever meet, always crying for someone else to do more. Our military engineers volunteer to go into hostile countries to build schools, does anyone mention things like that? Not just the popular places that Obama talks about to grab headlines, but place like Honduras, El Salvador, etc. They have to keep the rebels away at the same time but Obama NEVER mentions things like that, does he? The MOST he's done is organize a basketball in the Chicago hood, and now he's spending our money on our enemies. Obama is a thief giving advice on how to stop thieves. Talking SHYT!
You are the biggest uncaring piece of shyt on the west side who rips off little children's food stamps starving them just so you can feed that obese fat bytch wife of yours I am going to ignore your ignorance.
xxxrayted

Beachwood, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 27, 2013

Judged:

kuda wrote:
<quoted text>
I wrote what the spirit of Christmas is about all those ideal Christian values about man's humanity a time to remember that we must sometimes put the needs of others ahead of our own, not judge against others for their misfortune, not do to others that which we would not have them do to us..
How touching. You know, there are a lot of people that need help in our country. Why, look at those 5 million people that lost their health coverage because OBummer. I'm sure they could use some help these days. What about those workers that got demoted to part-time work from full-time because of Commie Care? I bet they could use a lot of help during the holidays. How about coal miners that lost their job so we could have a greener country? They could sure use a hand or two. And let's not forget all those business owners that ran those roll-your-own cigarette shops that DumBama closed down. I'm sure they're not having a very Merry Christmas.

Yes indeed. How nice of Obama to send that message of help out to Americans this holiday season.
Santa

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 27, 2013

The Honolulu Topix Forum criminal Joe Balls is doing his part my preying on the needy by illegally paying them cash money for their food stamps.
Say it Ain't So Joe!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••