Why do cats meow and stare into space?

Why do cats meow and stare into space?

There are 49 comments on the WMC-TV Memphis story from Sep 29, 2011, titled Why do cats meow and stare into space?. In it, WMC-TV Memphis reports that:

Meowing in the quirky way you describe can be explained in many different ways. Certain breeds tend to meow more than others.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WMC-TV Memphis.

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
Pussie

Winnipeg, Canada

#1 Sep 29, 2011
Cats are animal polution. They don't belong in north america. They are feline rats and their numbers should be drastically reduced. Wild feral cats should be caught and destroyed.
CatLover

Edmonton, Canada

#2 Oct 10, 2011
Pussie wrote:
Cats are animal polution. They don't belong in north america. They are feline rats and their numbers should be drastically reduced. Wild feral cats should be caught and destroyed.
You're a GD idiot who should really be shot & pissed on. You're the pollution.
FBOMBER

Winnipeg, Canada

#3 Oct 10, 2011
They may have vaccine induced animal autism.
STINKCAT

UK

#4 Oct 11, 2011
Pussie wrote:
Hopefully feral cats will be p*ssing on your grave soon
Pussie

Winnipeg, Canada

#5 Oct 11, 2011
CatLover wrote:
<quoted text>
You're a GD idiot who should really be shot & pissed on. You're the pollution.
Look in the mirror when you say that partner.
Pussie

Winnipeg, Canada

#6 Oct 11, 2011
STINKCAT wrote:
<quoted text>Hopefully feral cats will be p*ssing on your grave soon
Stinkcat. Good name. Probably reflects the air quality in your feline rat ladened home.
STINKCAT

UK

#7 Oct 12, 2011
Pussie wrote:
<quoted text>
Stinkcat. Good name. Probably reflects the air quality in your feline rat ladened home.
Unfortunately the name "Pussie" doesn't reflect your excessive bodily odour
Death Star

United States

#8 Oct 13, 2011
Wow pussie, ur the population in this damn world. We'll see who dies first them or u.
Pussie

Winnipeg, Canada

#9 Oct 13, 2011
Too many stupid people in the world, and most own cats. Cats are animal polution. Human's themselves are vermin and are a form of pollution. Wordt thing thats ever happened to the planet.
hotspot

United States

#10 Oct 17, 2011
Pussie wrote:
Too many stupid people in the world, and most own cats. Cats are animal polution. Human's themselves are vermin and are a form of pollution. Wordt thing thats ever happened to the planet.
Why do you think cats are animal polluton ?
Pussie

Winnipeg, Canada

#11 Oct 17, 2011
hotspot wrote:
<quoted text>
Why do you think cats are animal polluton ?
Our animal shelters are full of unwanted hair balls. They are running wild in our neighbourhoods. They kill millions of birds each year. We have cat hoarders. They are not natually from most parts of the world. Like zebra muscles they are man-caused pollution. Killing all unwanted cats would be a good thing, for they are useless critters anyway. In British Columbia Canada, a family of 4 wolverines moved into a town. Soon there were 80 missing cats. Wolverines are natural to the area, and are ridding the town of feline rats. Wish I could get a wolverine for my area.
bwtchn

Lawton, OK

#12 Oct 18, 2011
being the highest form of life on the planet when you get a cat that speaks to thin air you are likely in the presence of an angel.
PUSSIE

Winnipeg, Canada

#13 Oct 20, 2011
bwtchn wrote:
being the highest form of life on the planet when you get a cat that speaks to thin air you are likely in the presence of an angel.
An angel that sheds, sleeps, kills song birds and craps. How wonderful..
STINKCAT

UK

#14 Oct 20, 2011
PUSSIE the deranged one wrote:
<quoted text>
An angel that sheds, sleeps, kills song birds and craps. How wonderful..
Stinking song birds crap too you know
Pussie

Winnipeg, Canada

#15 Oct 21, 2011
STINKCAT wrote:
<quoted text>Stinking song birds crap too you know
Song birds inhabit their natural area. Cats are imported and are a man-made animal pollution
Tarathiel

Charlotte, NC

#16 Oct 21, 2011
Pussie wrote:
<quoted text>
Song birds inhabit their natural area. Cats are imported and are a man-made animal pollution
Dude, stop whining, ye' dolt, you're whimpering about something more pointless than they are. Also about you wanting a wolverine to rid your neighborhood of cats is just selfish, as a hunter, and a outdoorsman, I would place a arrow in your rear... Sure, you don't like cats, good for you. I don't like liberals, do you see me killing all of them? No. I don't share their views, but I respect them anyways, because they deserve it. I have views just as they do, if they don't match, who cares. Your a hypocrite, they are hypocrites, I'm a hypocrite, we are all hypocrites except for the Lord himself, deal with it.
Pussie

Winnipeg, Canada

#17 Oct 21, 2011
Tarathiel wrote:
<quoted text>
Dude, stop whining, ye' dolt, you're whimpering about something more pointless than they are. Also about you wanting a wolverine to rid your neighborhood of cats is just selfish, as a hunter, and a outdoorsman, I would place a arrow in your rear... Sure, you don't like cats, good for you. I don't like liberals, do you see me killing all of them? No. I don't share their views, but I respect them anyways, because they deserve it. I have views just as they do, if they don't match, who cares. Your a hypocrite, they are hypocrites, I'm a hypocrite, we are all hypocrites except for the Lord himself, deal with it.
Feel better deary? See all this talk of eraticating cats has its good points.
STINKCAT

UK

#18 Oct 21, 2011
Pussie wrote:
Must make you stomp your tiny feet when you read the projected human population figures. Oh sorry i shouldn't have used the word 'human' as you reckon humans are vermin not including yourself of course
Pussie

Winnipeg, Canada

#19 Oct 21, 2011
STINKCAT wrote:
<quoted text>Must make you stomp your tiny feet when you read the projected human population figures. Oh sorry i shouldn't have used the word 'human' as you reckon humans are vermin not including yourself of course
The worst thing thats ever happened to the planet is our evolution. 2nd is cats.
Meow

United States

#20 Oct 23, 2011
Give me some milk. Meow

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Family Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News As an atheist, how do I maintain my relationshi... 54 min ORIGINAL WILLARD 48
News Mandatory vaccination records urged for schools 1 hr VACCINE MARKETING 1
News Cigarette smoking plunges in U.S. 1 hr informer 2
News Solida tells officers he shot his wife 5 hr dhejsusu 1
News Manitoba First Nations advocate says family ser... 5 hr Tip - The BellHop 2
News Why Are Migrants Surging Into Europe Now? 6 hr truth 1
News Why dads need to talk about sex 10 hr tom 3
More from around the web