Bully

Bully

There are 9 comments on the EDGE story from Feb 15, 2013, titled Bully. In it, EDGE reports that:

The Lee Hirsch documentary "Bully" unveils the shocking depths of physical and emotional cruelty to which bullies casually sink in their campaigns to torment less-liked peers, especially kids who are gay.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at EDGE.

Since: Jan 08

Location hidden

#1 Feb 15, 2013
Discrimination,Ignorance,Intol erance,Prejudice,Bigotry lead to Hatred. Hatred leads to Anger. Anger leads to Violence. Violence leads to Inhumanity. Inhumanity leads to Crimes against Humanity.

“ WOOF ! ”

Since: Nov 12

Coolidge, AZ

#2 Feb 15, 2013
STEPHMAR wrote:
Discrimination,Ignorance,Intol erance,Prejudice,Bigotry lead to Hatred. Hatred leads to Anger. Anger leads to Violence. Violence leads to Inhumanity. Inhumanity leads to Crimes against Humanity.
And that leads DIRECTLY TO The Democratic Party !

“ WOOF ! ”

Coolidge, AZ

#3 Feb 15, 2013
btw, there's another movie named "BULLY" starring Brad Renfro, based on a true story about a murder, and it's an excellent flick.

Location hidden

#4 Feb 15, 2013
Fa-Foxy wrote:
<quoted text>
WRONG,Foxy. It leads DIRECTLY TO The Republican Party!

Location hidden

#5 Feb 15, 2013
Fa-Foxy wrote:
<quoted text>
Here in PA,we have a Republican Governor;and,both Houses are controlled by Republicans. PA has absolutely NO laws prohibiting discrimination against LGBT. Foxy,I refuse to believe that you made such an "ignorant" statement. Perhaps,it was only a typo, Hon.

“Luke laughs at hypocrites!”

Since: Sep 10

Palm Springs, California

#6 Feb 15, 2013
Fa-Foxy wrote:
<quoted text>
Stop it. Stop it right now.

This is far too serious a topic for silly jokes. If you were never bullied, count yourself lucky. I lived and breathed it for all of school and wanted to die almost daily. I thought of suicide once or twice in 8th grade and high school, and understand why kids do finally give up.

I was lucky to be from the age BEFORE social media, so my problems stopped as soon as I left the school and got home. I can't even imagine what the kids feel now that it follows them into their own computers and phones and NEVER get away from it

So save your "jokes" for other topics. What's wrong with you?

“ WOOF ! ”

Coolidge, AZ

#7 Feb 15, 2013
Curteese wrote:
<quoted text>Stop it. Stop it right now.
This is far too serious a topic for silly jokes. If you were never bullied, count yourself lucky. I lived and breathed it for all of school and wanted to die almost daily. I thought of suicide once or twice in 8th grade and high school, and understand why kids do finally give up.
I was lucky to be from the age BEFORE social media, so my problems stopped as soon as I left the school and got home. I can't even imagine what the kids feel now that it follows them into their own computers and phones and NEVER get away from it
So save your "jokes" for other topics. What's wrong with you?
Yes, unfortunately I was bullied to but thru the Grace Of God, I survived it. I'm just in a silly mood. 73 degree weather and a 32 degree beer in February sometimes makes me that way, while watching blizzard reports on The Weather Channel.:)
David Traversa

Villa Angelica, Argentina

#10 Feb 15, 2013
Again.. the product of " the ideal , traditional family " ..
Caroline

East Lansing, MI

#12 Feb 22, 2013
I hate being bullied...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Family Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Our recommendation: Springboro voters should sa... (Feb '08) 3 hr paully 32,030
News Ontario government supports poverty-reduction p... 7 hr LVPD is Incompetent 2
News Teen boy in stable condition after East Side sh... 15 hr UTrashy 3
News Sex in the family bed: Does it happen? (Jul '11) Thu L C T 000 138
News As fire closes in their homes, neighbors turn t... Thu tellinitlikeitis 2
News Renaissance Festival (Sep '08) Wed OneWomynRiot 5
News Minnesota mom sues to redefine paternity in les... Wed Pope Closet Emeritus 3
More from around the web