Good Boy Gone Bad? Justin Bieber's Adult Problems

Mar 24, 2013 Full story: EDGE

In just four years, Justin Bieber has gone from fielding innocuous questions about his haircut to denying that he's in desperate need of rehab.

Full Story
Centerfold

Aurora, CO

#1 Mar 25, 2013
5 foot 5 inch shrimp teen idol joke. In 5 years he'll be in clubs with chubby 21 year olds screaming.
DubsteppingBalle rina

Santa Barbara, CA

#2 Apr 2, 2013
Who cares? Why even make a big deal about this? Its probably just a phase he's going through. But the paparazzi really need to lay off. Give the guy a break.
Its funny how the only time people talk about him, is when he's getting pissed off. Like come on people!Are you not aware of how much GOOD he does? Does donating millions to charity not count? Is his extreme love for helping children not important?
If your gonna talk c*** about him, you should probably remember to at least mention all the good he's done.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Family Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Steel Advice: When you are 40, don't dress like... 12 min Panhof 1
Can depression and guilt in preschool years cha... 6 hr HumanSpirit 8
FCCS seeks Holiday Wish donations 7 hr yeah baby yeah 1
Teen dead, another injured following hit-and-ru... 8 hr Curious 19
Cheaters foiled at grade 12 exams 11 hr BEADY BUM AUTORIF... 3
Dedicated Transgender Hotline Aims To Stem Epid... 12 hr Dave 1
Why I'm still a Catholic (Oct '13) 15 hr Catholic Girl 136

Family People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE