Mother speaks out after she and kids ...

Mother speaks out after she and kids are caught on camera shoplifting

There are 9 comments on the KAIT-TV story from Feb 15, 2013, titled Mother speaks out after she and kids are caught on camera shoplifting. In it, KAIT-TV reports that:

Latoya McKeown JONEBSORO, AR - A Jonesboro mom arrested after she and four of her six children were caught on camera shoplifting is speaking out.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at KAIT-TV.

Desoto, TX

#1 Feb 15, 2013
Just wondering why Kait would waste time interviewing this woman...there is absolutely no excuse for it...

Matawan, NJ

#2 Feb 15, 2013
Somehow, I just KNOW, this is gonna be our fault.

Jonesboro, AR

#3 Feb 16, 2013
Heaven forbid KAIT report any real local news instead of news from MO that they reprint online and anything from the AP wire. They are the only station in this area and that does not include MO! They have their own news. I think KAIT should behave professionally and go out into the community to find out what's going on, do research on topics so they can actually follow up instead of saying they will and never do. Completely read all things about what is coming through or happening at the police station and Sherriff's office. Actually attend the city meetings. Follow important trials. When a news cast most in depth reporting is sports and weather, they have a problem! Go out and find the news, don't wait for it to fall in their laps. They hold a responsibility to let us know what is actually happening, not perpuating the myth that all is safe here. Report on police officers abusing their position. Racially profiling, I know this to be true because he he gets pulled over constantly for nothing but the color of his skin. No tickets because he didn't do anything wrong. Report on the sorry state of our criminal court! Fine abuses, nearly everyone found guilty even if they have proof they are innocent. The prosecuting attorney getting convictions no matter how she does it. She is crooked!

Jonesboro, AR

#4 Feb 17, 2013
you mean to tell me that there are people that still watch that joke of a newscast??
GuestA

United States

#5 Feb 17, 2013
Guest wrote:
Heaven forbid KAIT report any real local news instead of news from MO that they reprint online and anything from the AP wire. They are the only station in this area and that does not include MO! They have their own news. I think KAIT should behave professionally and go out into the community to find out what's going on, do research on topics so they can actually follow up instead of saying they will and never do. Completely read all things about what is coming through or happening at the police station and Sherriff's office. Actually attend the city meetings. Follow important trials. When a news cast most in depth reporting is sports and weather, they have a problem! Go out and find the news, don't wait for it to fall in their laps. They hold a responsibility to let us know what is actually happening, not perpuating the myth that all is safe here. Report on police officers abusing their position. Racially profiling, I know this to be true because he he gets pulled over constantly for nothing but the color of his skin. No tickets because he didn't do anything wrong. Report on the sorry state of our criminal court! Fine abuses, nearly everyone found guilty even if they have proof they are innocent. The prosecuting attorney getting convictions no matter how she does it. She is crooked!
All in it together. Attorneys are getting desperate and get no respect... Not that they deserve it. They don't
make the $$ they used to get by ith making. I agree completely with everything stated.

Jonesboro, AR

#6 Feb 17, 2013
Guest wrote:
For the Bootheel of MO Kait is the best coverage you get. KFVS 12 basically covers Cape a southern IL.
typical

Providence, UT

#7 Feb 17, 2013
Black or white, bad parents teaching their kids to be thugs, gangstas, wiggers, teach them to do the crime and then teach them to lie to the police and then they wonder why they wind up with such losers and why the only time they see them is on visiting days at the prison.
Donald

Amsterdam, Netherlands

#8 Feb 17, 2013
I see a lot of talk about the rotten parents and rotten kids but sure as hell don't see anybody doing anything about it.
GuestA

Haslet, TX

#9 Feb 17, 2013
guest wrote:
Somehow, I just KNOW, this is gonna be our fault.
LOL It is hard to believe all the kids were stealing with no prompting or encouragement from their mother.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Family Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Teen gang Crazy White Boys connected to August ... (Oct '08) 34 min CrazyWhiteBitch 309
News Is This Black Parenting Magazine Racist? 3 hr Truth Hurts 10
News Your atheism isn't going to keep your... (Apr '14) 8 hr ATHEOI 197
News Our recommendation: Springboro voters should sa... (Feb '08) 18 hr longtime Boro res... 31,919
News Camp helps youths with speech alternatives 22 hr Jack 1
News Viewing Ramadan, Islam's holy month, through ey... Mon Old Pom 4
News Refugee kids learn to thrive at Louisville summ... Sun American 2
More from around the web