Mom says sona s shooting death a not ...

Mom says sona s shooting death a not my idea of accidenta | The Columbus Dispatch

There are 55 comments on the Columbus Dispatch story from Apr 20, 2011, titled Mom says sona s shooting death a not my idea of accidenta | The Columbus Dispatch. In it, Columbus Dispatch reports that:

Joshua M. Hall didna t mean to fatally shoot his friend Zachary Buechner while playing with a handgun last year at a gathering of teenagers in a Far West Side apartment.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Columbus Dispatch.

First Prev
of 3
Next Last

“Ive entered a stage of apathy”

Since: Apr 11

in which I dont give a f*ck:)

#42 Apr 20, 2011
Thats just awful. I cant imagine how his poor family felt. That is just irresponsibly STUPID. The sentence should be longer than 5 years.
Know the facts

Bloomington, IL

#44 Apr 21, 2011
Teacher with no raise wrote:
<quoted text>
Just remember, the same individuals who thought getting tattoos in an apartment from a gun slinging "artist" are the same people that teachers are required to teach. The judge is right, "the absence of basic intelligence is incomprehensible". No wonder the OGT passing rates are so low in urban settings.
The "artist" was NOT the one slinging the gun!
Angry

Bloomington, IL

#45 Apr 21, 2011
So Mad wrote:
Josh Hall should rot in jail for the rest of his life to killing such a great kid! 5 years for killing a person!? That's a joke! The courts give drug dealers longer sentences!
I agree. I had a friend who was in a car accident that killed 2 people in his car and he is spending more time than this young punk who wants to sling a gun around! Ridiculous. Bet if it was the judges son he'd be doing a whole lot more than 5 years. What a slap in the face to my family.
Angry

Bloomington, IL

#46 Apr 21, 2011
TBone wrote:
Prisons need a good tattoo artist and it sounds like they got one.:)
You are a COMPLETE MORON T Bone! The artist is dead. Prison is about to get another worthless punk that thinks he's a big boy with a gun in his hand!
outraged by ignorance

United States

#47 Apr 21, 2011
No one commenting on this story knows what the true facts of the case are. The only people who know what happened in that apartment are the people who were in the apartment at the time, all of which gave the same testimony to the police and prosecutor. The article does not represent the true facts of the case, so a judgement based on the article alone is ludicrous. This was a terrible tragedy that left one young man dead and another with a lifelong sentence of guilt, knowing he killed his best friend. No amount of time in prison can compare to that sentence. I hope that all the people affected by this can find peace.
Hank G

Columbus, OH

#48 Apr 22, 2011
Just Saying wrote:
<quoted text>
I think it is your testosterone that is speaking now.
I don't go to bars that often but about 10 years ago I use to go out with my sisters and 9 out of 10 times I was the designated driver. I can say I see me/women go into bars and leave acting and talking altogether different than when they got there. That is what I mean by testosterone.(Temper)
You're confusing hormones with stupidity...totaly clueless!
Just Saying

Columbus, OH

#49 Apr 22, 2011
Hank G wrote:
<quoted text>
You're confusing hormones with stupidity...totaly clueless!
Typical response from a drinker.
Hank G

Columbus, OH

#50 Apr 22, 2011
Just Saying wrote:
<quoted text>
Typical response from a drinker.
Wrong again genius, I don't drink.
Just Saying

Columbus, OH

#51 Apr 22, 2011
Hank G wrote:
<quoted text>
Wrong again genius, I don't drink.
Then maybe you should.
Haley

Reynoldsburg, OH

#52 May 5, 2011
Im just so sick of reading these comments. I havent even made it to comment 20 and am already sick of it all. Newayz .. I was a real good frind of Zachs. I remeber all the times me and him would talk and joke around. He was my neighbors grandson. Whenever I would see him I would just smile. He was such a great person with a huge heart. His family loved him dearly. And so did I. One minute I see him visiting his grandparents and the next day he is gone. Zach you will be missed and you will always remain in my heart. I love you dearly. Im sorry of the way you had to pass away. I wish I could have been there that day to help you get to the hospital. RIP Zach.

*Also its too damn late for Hall to sit there and apoligize. He already killed Zach and left him in the car to die. Why? Just to save hiself from going to prison bc he knows what he done was wrong and all his fault. No one else is to blame but him. I hope he can realize while he sits in prison for only 5 yrs that Zach is gone and its all his fault.

“Ive entered a stage of apathy”

Since: Apr 11

in which I dont give a f*ck:)

#54 May 7, 2011
The final point is: What the kid did was ignorant, stupid, horrid and unforgiveable. An innocent, wonderful person died and will be terribly missed. Can we atleast agree on that?
Rebecca Davies

Columbus, OH

#56 Nov 30, 2012
Teacher with no raise wrote:
<quoted text>
Just remember, the same individuals who thought getting tattoos in an apartment from a gun slinging "artist" are the same people that teachers are required to teach. The judge is right, "the absence of basic intelligence is incomprehensible". No wonder the OGT passing rates are so low in urban settings.
The guy giving the tattoo's was the one that got shot. How about you learn the facts before you run your mouth, he always GRADUATED ON TIME, was highly intelligent and an amazing tattoo artist. I happen to be from the "urban setting" they were from and passed my ogt's on time and graduated with a 3.5

Moron!
check it out

Parkersburg, WV

#57 Dec 2, 2012
http://www.facebook.com/yahoo #!/profile.php?id=100001962692 377 look at this boys facebook then even some of his friends
hmmmmmm

Parkersburg, WV

#58 Dec 2, 2012
hmmmmmm

Parkersburg, WV

#59 Dec 2, 2012
thats the one sorry

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Family Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News School Segregation: The Evil of a Racist Nation 1 hr Porch Honkey 61
News Lesbian granted rights of 'husband' in same-sex... (May '17) 1 hr thomas cordell co... 48
News Study Shows School Vouchers Hurt Students -- Bu... (May '17) 19 hr This is forum for... 5
News Giving foster children something of their own Sat Paul Kersey 3
News What makes some parents fall for anti-vaccine m... Dec 15 Sharon Taint 8
News CDC recommends behavioral therapy for ADHD trea... (May '16) Dec 13 DEFLECTION CDC 3
News Raising Charlie: One mom's story of how autism ... Dec 13 VACCINES LITE 1
More from around the web