'I hired a sex worker for my 93-year-...

'I hired a sex worker for my 93-year-old dad'

There are 1 comment on the Stuff.co.nz story from Mar 24, 2013, titled 'I hired a sex worker for my 93-year-old dad'. In it, Stuff.co.nz reports that:

A DAUGHTER'S PERSPECTIVE: "I could be be shocked by the fact my father was enjoying the services of someone closer to my age than his, but how many 90-year-old sex workers are there?" I hired a sex worker for my late 93-year-old father.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Stuff.co.nz.

“Stahrman returns!!”

Since: May 08

Ketchikan, Alaska

#1 Mar 26, 2013
he must have said something to you about missing partner sex, instead of the 5-digit boogie, and you hired a 'sex worker' for him: I think and feel you done well, daughter
Good on you,
Rudy

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Family Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News SLIDESHOW: JonBenet murder still a mystery 15 y... (Dec '11) 55 min robert 3
News Same sex attracted man who left the "gay lifest... 11 hr EdmondWA 11
News Catholic high school teacher facing sexual expl... 22 hr Send him 2 Taliban 1
News Wet or Dry; Things Got Weird in Harrison Arkansas (Feb '11) Mon Simplefacts 19
News Youths feel the money crunch (Oct '08) Mon Welcome to the Ju... 35
News What is the secret to Asian academic success? (Oct '15) Mon ImAsian 84
News Fall Fun: Pumpkin patches offer family-friendly... Sun STFU 3
More from around the web