Missing Cleveland women found alive; three men arrested

May 7, 2013 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: WTHR-TV Indianapolis

Three women who disappeared a decade ago were found alive Monday night in a home in Cleveland, Ohio.

Comments

Showing posts 1 - 20 of102
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:

“Zuzu's Petals”

Since: Sep 10

Bedford Falls

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 7, 2013

Judged:

Three men arrested, all democrats! Good grief!
Zog

Beijing, China

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 7, 2013

Judged:

The toddlers were snatched by a harley biker city employee, whom drove a school bus for the public school system. Natuarally this 10-year cold case left investigators scrtching their heads to protect their authority figure status, and quite possibly swept under the rug because they protect their own 1st.
Zog

Plymouth, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 7, 2013

Judged:

The police dogs never picked up the scent of these toddlers when they where snatched by the harley biker city employees?

Notice the zog news headlines always refer to the victims as 'women', to downplay the crimes on these toddlers?
Zoggy

Singapore

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 7, 2013

Judged:

Zog wrote:
The police dogs never picked up the scent of these toddlers when they where snatched by the harley biker city employees?
Notice the zog news headlines always refer to the victims as 'women', to downplay the crimes on these toddlers?
Its very disturbing that they are always referring to these abducted children as 'women' in their news headlines, projecting that they were victimized as adults. Very morbid.
Gallows

Charlotte, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 7, 2013

Judged:

Zoggy wrote:
<quoted text>
Its very disturbing that they are always referring to these abducted children as 'women' in their news headlines, projecting that they were victimized as adults. Very morbid.
I seen a whole college campus riot and torch cars when Jerry Sandusky and his gang of authority figure elite were popped for raping toddlers. Guess were they got jobs at after graduation.

“IMNTBHO”

Since: Dec 10

On The Road Again

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 7, 2013

Judged:

Zoggy wrote:
<quoted text>
They were teens, not toddlers when they were kidnapped. They are women now.

“IMNTBHO”

On The Road Again

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 7, 2013

Judged:

Zog wrote:
They were teens, not toddlers when they were kidnapped. They are women now.
Lisa

Mountain Home, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 8, 2013

Judged:

I'll say it again and again, Close the borders and close the borders now. If these people are not in America they can't harm Americans.
911, Boston the first world trade center bombing and all the attempts, And how many we don't know about. Americans are being harmed in one way or another every day by people our government willingly lets into the U.S. Stop this madness and the assault on the American people,

“IMNTBHO”

On The Road Again

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 8, 2013

Judged:

Lisa wrote:
I'll say it again and again, Close the borders and close the borders now. If these people are not in America they can't harm Americans.
911, Boston the first world trade center bombing and all the attempts, And how many we don't know about. Americans are being harmed in one way or another every day by people our government willingly lets into the U.S. Stop this madness and the assault on the American people,
It appears these brothers are from Puerto Rico, which makes them American Citizens, not immigrants.
sounds

Celina, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 8, 2013

Judged:

Zoe Regen wrote:
Three men arrested, all democrats! Good grief!
I wondered if anyone realizes that liberal policy and politics contributes to the "thinking" of people like this. Had they been Republicans they would have splashed this all over the news media. The fact that this was "hidden" for so many years says much for the environment.
Terry Lee

Fayetteville, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 8, 2013

Judged:

I think those women enjoyed the captivity,they could have escaped at any moment.Something aint right about this story.They were exactly where they wanted to be until they got tired of the environment.
wow just wow

Hazleton, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 8, 2013

Judged:

I love the morons that do not know Puerto Rico has been US territory for 110 years plus.

“GOVERNMENT OF DECEIVERS (GOD)”

Since: Sep 10

NEWARK, NEW JERSEY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 8, 2013

Another Teachable moment

Can the United States (Treasury) afford to find any missing people in the American Holocaust (death fix it / deficit)? Benghazi? Collusion / Terrorism /Economic Oppression.

http://www.scribd.com/doc/19275418/Jaycee-Lee ...

http://www.scribd.com/doc/59742361/Jaycee-Lee...

http://www.scribd.com/doc/17812090/Will-Only -...

I AM YHVH DEITY THE FARTHER CIPHER 888

YHVH suspends mercy in response to god (government of deceivers) suspension of inalienable rights ( life, liberty and the pursuit of happiness) in the American Holocaust (Moral corruption, suspension of Habeas Corpus to avoid liabilities - Fraud - Terminal Injustice - Economic oppression - Murderbyproxy - Population Control - death fix it>deficit<). Those entrusted with protecting American Citizens by enforcing the laws of the United States Constitution and refusing to do so for personal gain is Treason / Terrorism. Terrorism begets terrorism. Government Officials achieving the National goal set in Executive Order 12871 reducing government (we the people) reducing government spending (no due process, no justice, no liabilities, just murder and mayhem through lie, delay and deny til you die tactics).

Thank YHVH, YHVH welcome, YHVH bless, YHVH bless

You
Have
Victory
Halleluejah!
Lisa

Mountain Home, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 8, 2013

Judged:

NTMD8OR wrote:
<quoted text>
It appears these brothers are from Puerto Rico, which makes them American Citizens, not immigrants.
I don't know where some of you whining Libs. are hearing they are Puerto Ricans? I have been fallowing this close and haven't heard that. But what I did hear is they came here from Cuba years ago. And our government rewarded them with a welfare check for there crime .
dunadd

Greensboro, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 8, 2013

Judged:

not all native americans hate europeans. my wife, Ani-yunwiya, married me, a celt, and we get along rather famously and so do the bairns and grandchaps.
Terry Lee

Fayetteville, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 8, 2013

Judged:

The Happy Reaper wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh yeah you scum-bag piece of Sh*t!!
Everyone wants to be kidnapped when they are a young kid Or an adult & raped & starved By a piece of shit like YOU!!
If I had just one wish I would wish that I could get my hands around your low life neck & just squeeze until all of your sorry good for nothing life left your piece of shit body,
& I could just stare into your eyes as you slipped away!
Why don't you give me a way to contact you??...Please??
Why are you so angry? Its just one mans opinion.The women were let out on occasion in the backyard to get fresh air.Why not scream,yell,etc" I think they were exactly where they wanted to be until they got bored.At least they will become financially stable from all the media publicity,therefore its not a bad thing after all.

“IMNTBHO”

On The Road Again

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 8, 2013

Judged:

Lisa wrote:
<quoted text>I don't know where some of you whining Libs. are hearing they are Puerto Ricans? I have been fallowing this close and haven't heard that. But what I did hear is they came here from Cuba years ago. And our government rewarded them with a welfare check for there crime .
I don't know about the thing lib you mentioned but this conservatives heard the report on fox news.
Sam I Am

Mountain Home, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 8, 2013

Don't ya'll fret none, the do gooder liberals of Ohio will come to the rescue of those 3 innocent men. After all we can't have them tried in public, we got to let them get a long court trial and them send them to prison cause they ain't right (insanity plea). Then they'll get 3 squares hot, a cot, cable, free medical care and live better than those women they allegedly kidnapped. But don't go saying their guilty, cause they ain't had their day in court. Lord knows don't no right minded democrat put a killer to death any more.......

“IMNTBHO”

On The Road Again

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 8, 2013

Judged:

Terry Lee wrote:
<quoted text>Why are you so angry? Its just one mans opinion.The women were let out on occasion in the backyard to get fresh air.Why not scream,yell,etc" I think they were exactly where they wanted to be until they got bored.At least they will become financially stable from all the media publicity,therefore its not a bad thing after all.
Then why has not one neighbor come forward and reported seeing them? Sure some have claimed to have the police were called for a naked woman crawling in the back yard or hearing knocking sounds but they seem silent now.
hmm

Hamilton, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 8, 2013

Judged:

Time to invade Cuba.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 20 of102
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••