Local farms showing off their dairy cattle at the Fonda Fair

Aug 30, 2012 Full story: Courier Standard 28

The dairy barns are once again full at the Fonda Fair, bustling with some of the finest dairy cattle the local area has to offer.

Full Story
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
revenge

Brooklyn, NY

#21 Sep 6, 2012
Annanimity wrote:
And I'm drawn back into idiocy
......the Amish aren't as dumb as you rabble.
Farm harder and spend less time being retarded by the world wide net.
Choke on the nut of that ball gagger you progeny of related circus folk.
Norm, why don't yer family tree fork?
Sounds and looks like u better take u own advice u peice of dog shit why don't u ask ur owner to clean u up u smell like poooo. What do u know about farming nothing u probably one of those people that depend on us hard working people to pay ur welfare get a job or at least a hobby ur bitter and u stink so please scrape urself of the grass i would not want to step on u
Norm

Glens Falls, NY

#22 Sep 10, 2012
Meh wrote:
God bless you Norm and you too "Revenge"!
Annanimity, you can fuck a duck. Farmers feed you 3 times a day and you have that attitude?
Just because someone chooses farming (the noblest of professions) doesn't make them internet-retarded. Get a clue.
I honestly wish I could go back to work on the farm because I believe hard work and honest sweat are the building blocks of a personís character. I believe many of the best things in life are free: the splendor of a sunrise, the rapture of wide open spaces, the exhilarating sight of your land greening each spring. I believe true happiness comes from watching your crops ripen in the field, your children growing tall in the sun, your whole family feeling the pride that springs from their shared experience.
You want to be anti-farmer...peddle that shit somewhere else because St. Johnsville farmers outnumber every other profession and since its such a labor intensive job you stand to receive quite an ass-kicking for your point of view.
.......... Hello once again Meh & Revenge (The American Farmer)!... Meh, why would you pick on a poor duck like that?... What have ducks ever done to you?... That poor duck would undoubtily get Aids, Syphilis or something else fully as dreadful from Annanimity.... The good Lords ducks, geese, sheep, cows, chickens or any other form of farm livestock just don't deserve it.
.......... Meh, As to all your other well said (written) comments here, I fully and totally concur with you, you are absolutely correct on every great point that you so artfully brought up.... A modern American farming family of today that lives and works the land together are given certain bountiful gifts from God, great gifts, if only they can take a little time to step back and see them.... May God bless the American farmer.

... Norm

Meh

Rexford, NY

#23 Oct 5, 2012
You can't even put a sentence together. Obviously you derive from related circus folk.
Meh

Rexford, NY

#24 Oct 5, 2012
Thank you Norm, and you too "Revenge"...people like you revive my faith in humanity.
CanjoRes666

Old Forge, NY

#25 Oct 6, 2012
Norm wrote:
<quoted text>
.......... I just don't see how you fine farm folks are able to do it, to survive in todays world economy.... It is so hard,so very very hard, it takes total dedication on your part, your total family support too.... I once knew of a retired dairy farmer that told me he hadn't had a single day off in 36 years.... That is just incredable!!!... You people (Farmers) are the corner stone, the very heart, of what once made America great!... You feed the world, many people forget that!... Without the great American farmer, there is no America!
... Norm
Not a single day off in 36 years??...you once knew a really stupid Farmer. Was he a lot like you??
Meh

Rexford, NY

#26 Oct 10, 2012
Hey CanjoRes666-
Farmers don't get a day off. They work 365 days a year including Christmas,Birthdays, every holiday and every day in between! Figure it out. Can a cow milk itself?
Really..the stupidity of you and revenge astounds me.
CanjoRes666

Gloversville, NY

#27 Oct 10, 2012
Meh wrote:
Hey CanjoRes666-
Farmers don't get a day off. They work 365 days a year including Christmas,Birthdays, every holiday and every day in between! Figure it out. Can a cow milk itself?
Really..the stupidity of you and revenge astounds me.
I grew up on a Dairy Farm Einstein. All work and no play is for Ignorant Fools!!
Jersey

Bridgeport, NY

#28 Oct 24, 2012
I see beef cows in strech pants on main st daily.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Family Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
More Maine parents rejecting vaccines 1 hr VeganTiger 2
Why I'm still a Catholic (Oct '13) 3 hr Catholic Girl 124
More 'Honey Boo Boo' allegations arise: Will mo... 6 hr chubby chaser 13
Egg in tiny doses curbs allergy (Jul '12) 10 hr Dov Henis 9
Parents upset over graphic anti-abortion ad nea... 12 hr Ruleville MS 43
ACLU Asks Court To Strike Down Arkansas Parenti... (Jan '09) 13 hr guest 3,390
Nottinghamshire is shaken by an earthquake: 2.6... 15 hr rOBIN hOOD 1

Family People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE