Finding A Family's Way

In fact, most her life has been anything but typical. At 15, while her friends were at parties and proms, Morgan was pregnant with her first child, Jordan.

Full Story
SilverSwan

Palm Beach Gardens, FL

#1 Oct 7, 2012
What is she doing with her college education?
really?

Fredonia, NY

#2 Oct 7, 2012
Leave her alone, she is a very nice and hard working girl.
crown ss prop 4.3

Jamestown, NY

#3 Oct 7, 2012
I read the article and more people should take after her. She did a great job and persevered against the odds stacked against her!
crown ss prop 4.3

Jamestown, NY

#5 Oct 7, 2012
Paul take it easy on her at least she is white!
hear hear

Jamestown, NY

#6 Oct 7, 2012
im with u paul
Snitch

Brooklyn, NY

#7 Oct 7, 2012
[QUOTE who="crown ss prop 4.3 "]Paul take it easy on her at least she is white![/QUOTE]And the babies aren't even black!!! Paul would you rather she didn't try at all and settled for Crestline, Bradmar, or 2nd street? That way instead of us paying for her schooling we could pay for her and her 2 kids for years! But I forgot Paul, your not that smart and have diarrhea of the mouth!
crown ss prop 4.3

Jamestown, NY

#9 Oct 7, 2012
Seems like the girl has tried a hell of a lot harder than the hand me outs down on east second. Nothing worse than seeing bootlips and ricanos roaming my streets!
Snitch

Brooklyn, NY

#10 Oct 7, 2012
Paul wrote:
<quoted text>I would have been happier if she wasn't irresponsible and didn't get pregnant at all.
Well it did happen and she stepped up and saved us some money. By the way Paul how much do you pay at those new 2nd street condos?
crown ss prop 4.3

Jamestown, NY

#11 Oct 7, 2012
I just wish I could of got all up in that when it was fresh
Snitch

Brooklyn, NY

#12 Oct 7, 2012
I would of ran all up in it when she was expecting. Would of dumped more loads than Tri-James!
Snitch

Brooklyn, NY

#14 Oct 7, 2012
Paul wrote:
<quoted text>
I haven't looked at the budgets and see how my taxes were allocated to support that project. When I find out I will let you know. That's the best you can do is assume I'm that low to live in those places. Pretty funny how you illiterates try to amuse yourselves.
im not the illiterate crying about paying for her schooling and forgetting we could be paying for her and her kids for years to come! A-hole!
502 Mag with thru hull

Jamestown, NY

#15 Oct 8, 2012
Snitch wrote:
I would of ran all up in it when she was expecting. Would of dumped more loads than Tri-James!
Free droppings!
Twin blown 502 thru hull

New York, NY

#17 Oct 8, 2012
Paul wrote:
<quoted text>
Point is we shouldn't be paying for it to begin with. Pliers, a vacuum, towels, and a bucket come pretty cheap these days if you catch my drift. They don't tax assistance so I guess your off the hook.
I like how you think my man!
Hoilett

United States

#18 Oct 8, 2012
I apologize for the muliple posts but I just want everyone to take advantage of the free opportunity.
For anyone who has kids or if you know someone who does, please let them know that on October 19,20 the E-book "Surviving The Family" will be available for FREE on Amazon.com on October 19,20. The Spanish edition will be available on October 22.
Simply type the name "Shaun Hoilett" and you will see the book come up under that name.
Hope you enjoy it!
milk456

Jamestown, NY

#19 Oct 8, 2012
Paul wrote:
<quoted text>
Point is we shouldn't be paying for it to begin with. Pliers, a vacuum, towels, and a bucket come pretty cheap these days if you catch my drift. They don't tax assistance so I guess your off the hook.
i really hope nothing in life knocks you or one of your loved ones down someday, but it proubly will because you really need a knock down to reality you have alot of anger in you i will pray for you

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Family Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
How to Witness to a Jehovah's Witness Ray Comfo... 1 hr kjw51 195
Camp E-Ma-Etu An Eckerd Youth Alternatives camp... (May '07) 4 hr Monteego Alpachino 244
On Craigslist, ghosts of Christmases past 5 hr Tom 1
This Diwali let us light up a smile not a cracker 6 hr sivakasideal 1
Political holiday cards of 2014 - " and some fl... 10 hr many scary flashb... 1
Cops go Christmas shopping with kids 12 hr no joke 3
Amy Pierson calls for peace 14 hr Watcher 19
More from around the web