Finding A Family's Way

Oct 7, 2012 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: The Post-Journal, Jamestown New York

In fact, most her life has been anything but typical. At 15, while her friends were at parties and proms, Morgan was pregnant with her first child, Jordan.

Comments

Showing posts 1 - 15 of15
SilverSwan

Palm Beach Gardens, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 7, 2012

What is she doing with her college education?
really?

Fredonia, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 7, 2012

Leave her alone, she is a very nice and hard working girl.
crown ss prop 4.3

Jamestown, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 7, 2012

I read the article and more people should take after her. She did a great job and persevered against the odds stacked against her!
crown ss prop 4.3

Jamestown, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 7, 2012

Paul take it easy on her at least she is white!
hear hear

Jamestown, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 7, 2012

im with u paul
Snitch

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 7, 2012

Judged:

[QUOTE who="crown ss prop 4.3 "]Paul take it easy on her at least she is white![/QUOTE]And the babies aren't even black!!! Paul would you rather she didn't try at all and settled for Crestline, Bradmar, or 2nd street? That way instead of us paying for her schooling we could pay for her and her 2 kids for years! But I forgot Paul, your not that smart and have diarrhea of the mouth!
crown ss prop 4.3

Jamestown, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 7, 2012

Seems like the girl has tried a hell of a lot harder than the hand me outs down on east second. Nothing worse than seeing bootlips and ricanos roaming my streets!
Snitch

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 7, 2012

Paul wrote:
<quoted text>I would have been happier if she wasn't irresponsible and didn't get pregnant at all.
Well it did happen and she stepped up and saved us some money. By the way Paul how much do you pay at those new 2nd street condos?
crown ss prop 4.3

Jamestown, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 7, 2012

I just wish I could of got all up in that when it was fresh
Snitch

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 7, 2012

I would of ran all up in it when she was expecting. Would of dumped more loads than Tri-James!
Snitch

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 7, 2012

Paul wrote:
<quoted text>
I haven't looked at the budgets and see how my taxes were allocated to support that project. When I find out I will let you know. That's the best you can do is assume I'm that low to live in those places. Pretty funny how you illiterates try to amuse yourselves.
im not the illiterate crying about paying for her schooling and forgetting we could be paying for her and her kids for years to come! A-hole!
502 Mag with thru hull

Jamestown, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 8, 2012

Snitch wrote:
I would of ran all up in it when she was expecting. Would of dumped more loads than Tri-James!
Free droppings!
Twin blown 502 thru hull

Brooklyn, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 8, 2012

Paul wrote:
<quoted text>
Point is we shouldn't be paying for it to begin with. Pliers, a vacuum, towels, and a bucket come pretty cheap these days if you catch my drift. They don't tax assistance so I guess your off the hook.
I like how you think my man!
Hoilett

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 8, 2012

I apologize for the muliple posts but I just want everyone to take advantage of the free opportunity.
For anyone who has kids or if you know someone who does, please let them know that on October 19,20 the E-book "Surviving The Family" will be available for FREE on Amazon.com on October 19,20. The Spanish edition will be available on October 22.
Simply type the name "Shaun Hoilett" and you will see the book come up under that name.
Hope you enjoy it!
milk456

Jamestown, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 8, 2012

Judged:

Paul wrote:
<quoted text>
Point is we shouldn't be paying for it to begin with. Pliers, a vacuum, towels, and a bucket come pretty cheap these days if you catch my drift. They don't tax assistance so I guess your off the hook.
i really hope nothing in life knocks you or one of your loved ones down someday, but it proubly will because you really need a knock down to reality you have alot of anger in you i will pray for you

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 15 of15
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••