Ohio Teen Dies After Skateboarding Cr...

Ohio Teen Dies After Skateboarding Crash | Ohio News Network (ONN)

There are 18 comments on the 10TV WBNS story from Sep 12, 2010, titled Ohio Teen Dies After Skateboarding Crash | Ohio News Network (ONN). In it, 10TV WBNS reports that:

Authorities are investigating the death of an Ohio teen who was hit by a car while skateboarding.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at 10TV WBNS.

no name

Columbus, OH

#1 Sep 12, 2010
My thoughts and prayers go out to the family. Why would he be on his skateboard after midnight. So sad.
Bot

Cleveland, OH

#2 Sep 13, 2010
My condolences to the family and friends of the teen.
The one thing about the Loveland and Milford area that I dislike is there is hardly any sidewalks for pedestrian. You are taking a chance walking on the side of the street on a two lane road and the potential danger increases when it gets dark and on the weekend when the morans (morons, I know) are on the road. Nice areas though.
RIP sk8tr-boi
john sazuki

Delaware, OH

#3 Sep 13, 2010
im a teen skateboarder. i know ho bad is the roads at night . the way these moronsfly down the road. i ended up getting hit 3 times. i have very much respect for that teen who died. with all deapest respects his death was too soon.
Da man

Columbus, OH

#4 Sep 13, 2010
I'm presuming the victim was on the street in which case why do you skateboard on the street in the middli of the night.Sounds like someones lights were on but with no one home.
Derp

Columbus, OH

#5 Sep 13, 2010
john sazuki wrote:
im a teen skateboarder. i know **** bad is the roads at night . the way these moronsfly down the road. i ended up getting hit 3 times. i have very much respect for that teen who died. with all deapest respects his death was too soon.
3 times, and you still continue. Wonder who the real moron is here...
get a clue

Columbus, OH

#6 Sep 13, 2010
THE STREET IS FOR CARS AND TRUCKS, keep your skate board on the side walk!

Since: Sep 10

Cleveland, OH

#7 Sep 13, 2010
Like I said before, there was probably no sidewalk. I wish the news story would post the street or nearest intersection.
Dushaw

Columbus, OH

#8 Sep 13, 2010
get a clue wrote:
THE STREET IS FOR CARS AND TRUCKS, keep your skate board on the side walk!
The sidewalk is for people. Keep your skateboard in the skate park!
name

Cygnet, OH

#10 Sep 13, 2010
they just need to out law skateboard, and cars. to many people getting hurt. park the cars and the boards. walk.............
Rita

Plain City, OH

#11 Sep 14, 2010
Da man wrote:
I'm presuming the victim was on the street in which case why do you skateboard on the street in the middli of the night.Sounds like someones lights were on but with no one home.
Why do people feel the need to be an Ass!!!! Can't you just fell bad for the teen that lost his life so early and his family. As well as the Teen that hit him...I am praying and Keeping Both families in my Prayers and Thoughts..
Rita

Plain City, OH

#12 Sep 14, 2010
old cmh cop wrote:
<quoted text> when those little dumb shi*** use the roadway , they are fair game, you better not get your butt in front of my car or you will be the next one in the news !
Your Just an A**
Someone

Grove City, OH

#13 Sep 14, 2010
Rita wrote:
<quoted text>
Your Just an ****
Do you mean you're?....
Hey Now

Columbus, OH

#14 Sep 14, 2010
The petrol companies are just playing catch up for the gouging they've done in the past.
Sarah

Bellefontaine, OH

#15 Sep 15, 2010
No reason at all for this kid to have been on the road at this time of night on a skateboard.
Orly

Columbus, OH

#16 Sep 18, 2010
old cmh cop wrote:
<quoted text> when those little dumb shi*** use the roadway , they are fair game, you better not get your butt in front of my car or you will be the next one in the news !
Is that because you're a lousy driver, or just a moron?
logan

Dracut, MA

#17 Sep 24, 2010
thats crazay
logan

Dracut, MA

#18 Sep 24, 2010
old cmh cop wrote:
BUTHOLE
logan

Dracut, MA

#19 Sep 24, 2010
you should really think about the boy and how he is no longer living because of that driver they both had fault in this

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Skateboarding Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Job Corps expels 4 students (May '07) May '17 Danielle 1,095
News Mentality - a Small Skate Company to Watch (Jun '07) Mar '17 Anonymous 56
News Find an Amateur Skate Competition (Apr '07) Mar '17 ericofwalnut 52
News Skaters have glowing words for new San Bernardi... (Jul '10) Mar '16 Wakeup 19
SKATE VIDEO CONTEST... get a free deck and $100... (Sep '06) Feb '16 german_dude 30
why is skateboarding so fu+kin gay (May '07) Nov '15 Fuxk_Wendy 49
News Athens considering sanctions to deal with skate... (Apr '07) Oct '15 Ckim617 10
More from around the web