Police crack down on Abbottstown skateboarders

Full story: Evening Sun

Police continue to crack down on skateboarders illegally using Abbottstown Borough sidewalks and streets as their personal playground.

Comments (Page 3)

Showing posts 41 - 54 of54
|
next page >
Go to last page| Jump to page:
borough resident

Chambersburg, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 25, 2010

DRKSK8R666 wrote:
SKATEBOARDING IS NOT A CRIME
Yes it is if they are on the streets and sidewalks.
borough resident

Chambersburg, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 25, 2010

Pa Resident wrote:
"I feel sorry for the kids but this isn't the kind of town that lends itself to skateboarding,"
Would you rather the kids be out drinking and doing drugs???
Let me guess you want them to have a permit to skateboard now
GIVE ME A F'N break
I think it is odd when people who can't use a decent adjective (see above - resorting to an F word rather then something that is actually understandable) think that this makes them sound more intelligent.

This person also fails to see that it is the PARENTS' responsibility to know where their kids are, what they are doing, and who they are with.

It is not the responsiblity of Abbottstown to provide a kids center (if you as parent's want to start one, go to a borough meeting and volunteer to help do it.)

It is not the government's responsiblity to provide you will an outlet for your kids. Quit trying to pawn your responsiblities off on the rest of the world. Man up.
Wednesday

Hanover, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 25, 2010

borough resident wrote:
<quoted text>
I think it is odd when people who can't use a decent adjective (see above - resorting to an F word rather then something that is actually understandable) think that this makes them sound more intelligent.
This person also fails to see that it is the PARENTS' responsibility to know where their kids are, what they are doing, and who they are with.
It is not the responsiblity of Abbottstown to provide a kids center (if you as parent's want to start one, go to a borough meeting and volunteer to help do it.)
It is not the government's responsiblity to provide you will an outlet for your kids. Quit trying to pawn your responsiblities off on the rest of the world. Man up.
You need to move to East Berlin!
WOW

East Berlin, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 26, 2010

Wednesday wrote:
<quoted text>You need to move to East Berlin!
They wouldn't like it there, even East Berlin has a skate park. I could see that:

"Hey you kids, get off those ramps, do you think that they are there for you to play on?"

Since: Aug 10

Shippensburg, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 26, 2010

borough resident wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes it is if they are on the streets and sidewalks.
Skateboarding is not a crime , its a way of life. Call the cops on me , and i will laugh at you and start busting ollies and pop shuvits while you are on the phone with the police , by the time they get there i will be smoking a cancer stick and drinking coffee like it was nothing at all. Ya know what the really funny thing is: You are just mad cause ya cannot skate. Have A Nice Day. x_x

Since: Aug 10

Shippensburg, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 26, 2010

Bad Asses wrote:
<quoted text>
No they won't make them get a permit...they make more on all the fines the kids will be handed. Maybe the Evening Sun should get the kids response on this the public would be floored by the stories the kids will tell you.
Iam sure they will get a response soon. One not all of us are kids , iam 20 and my friends are 24 and 17 we all skate abbottstown daily. Three of my friends got arrested for doing something they love , its injustice. I Claim responsiblity for bombing down route 30 on my board in and out of traffic and iam damn proud of it.
Coping Block

Tampa, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 30, 2010

There has to be a better way.

www.copingblock.blogspot.com

Since: Jan 09

Hanover

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 30, 2010

Beyond Anarchy wrote:
<quoted text>
Iam sure they will get a response soon. One not all of us are kids , iam 20 and my friends are 24 and 17 we all skate abbottstown daily. Three of my friends got arrested for doing something they love , its injustice. I Claim responsiblity for bombing down route 30 on my board in and out of traffic and iam damn proud of it.
Keep it up and we'll probably be seeing your name in the paper but it won't be about skateboarding, just because of it.
Vans

Hanover, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 30, 2010

JustMyHonestOpinion wrote:
<quoted text>
Keep it up and we'll probably be seeing your name in the paper but it won't be about skateboarding, just because of it.
Maybe that's the hold up on reconstruction on Route 30? They will now make and extra lane for skateboarders and BMX bikers. I'm all in for this!
douchebag magee

Hanover, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 31, 2010

Joe wrote:
<quoted text>JustMyHonestOpinion wrote:
<quoted text>
Did you happen to know that at times a live person is in that car? Who's going to be "DUMB" then? DUH!!!
when they put a live person in the car they drive into tractor trailers like idiots
someone get some ice for that wicked burn!
Booty Call

Hanover, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 2, 2010

Okay guys...I see you one more time behind the barber shop, I will dial 911.
aids monkey

Hanover, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 3, 2010

Booty Call wrote:
Okay guys...I see you one more time behind the barber shop, I will dial 911.
DUN DUN DUN!

you little pricks are gonna get it now hahahahahahahahahahaha
LMAO

Carlisle, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 3, 2010

Spare the rod-Spoil the child!!!! Put that in your pipe & smoke you bunch of Liberal peckerheads!!
aids monkey

Hanover, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 4, 2010

LMAO wrote:
Spare the rod-Spoil the child!!!! Put that in your pipe & smoke you bunch of Liberal peckerheads!!
you cant smoke a phrase retard.

salmon, yes. reefer, yes. cigarettes, yes. phrases, no.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 41 - 54 of54
|
next page >
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Skateboarding Discussions

Search the Skateboarding Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
why is skateboarding so fu+kin gay (May '07) Apr 1 poo poo 123 44
Job Corps expels 4 students (May '07) Mar 27 siyyan johnson 1,067
Element Search + Win! (Feb '09) Mar '14 wtf 201
Tony Hawk talks charity, game development (Dec '08) Mar '14 Sujit 2
Craziest tricks invented Feb '14 Knowitall80 1
Sponsorships Available! (May '13) Aug '13 hemk 3
Clothing Sponsorship (May '13) Jul '13 gabe 3
•••
•••