Kick flip
First Prev
of 10
Next Last
John

Chagrin Falls, OH

#1 Feb 18, 2006
On a kick flip to i need most of my front foot hanging off with jut the ball of my foot and toes on the board. When i try to do a kickflip the board spins but im not in the air long enough im i kickin the board to hard that makes me go down to fast. Are you guys in a weird position when you do a kickflip while your in the air how high do i need to be able to ollie to succesfully do a kickflip.. Any suggestions on how to ollie higher i can only ollie like 4, 5 maybe 6 inches
lala

United States

#2 Feb 28, 2006
hi uh i donno
sk8er

Houston, TX

#3 Mar 4, 2006
you should get better then get on a half pipe and do it the you will get air.
skater

Portland, OR

#4 Mar 5, 2006
try heelflips they are easier.
thegreatjmatthew

North Adelaide, Australia

#5 Mar 6, 2006
u suk, i can do a 540 flip of the ground, while doing a mctwist
Snthony

Norfolk, VA

#9 Mar 8, 2006
kick flip is so easy i can double
Snthony

Norfolk, VA

#10 Mar 8, 2006
John wrote:
On a kick flip to i need most of my front foot hanging off with jut the ball of my foot and toes on the board. When i try to do a kickflip the board spins but im not in the air long enough im i kickin the board to hard that makes me go down to fast. Are you guys in a weird position when you do a kickflip while your in the air how high do i need to be able to ollie to succesfully do a kickflip.. Any suggestions on how to ollie higher i can only ollie like 4, 5 maybe 6 inches
Kool
Medieval Skateshop

Ogden, UT

#11 Mar 17, 2006
Make sure you are kicking your foot out instead of back. It will give you a little more time to bring your foot back into a landing position.
Sucky_Skater

Minneapolis, MN

#12 Apr 3, 2006
yea i dont get it when i flick my front foot it doesnt really spin it jus falls to the ground
Sucky_Skater

Minneapolis, MN

#13 Apr 3, 2006
anyone got advice as to what im doin wrong?
Naked Skater

AOL

#14 Apr 4, 2006
i think varial kickflips are easier than kick flips...i dont think it maters how high you ollie cause some people make it roll on the ground but its not really a kickflip its just a flip lol
Loofa

Evergreen Park, IL

#15 Apr 6, 2006
You all suck! Hahahaahha
Big J

SkellefteƄ, Sweden

#16 Apr 6, 2006
Just stand at an ollie position but with the front foot a little hanging to the side then you just have to practice it is maybe the hardest trick to get but the most usefull except ollie.
Big J

SkellefteƄ, Sweden

#17 Apr 6, 2006
hahaha and Loofa you say that all suck i bet im ten times better then you.
man

Dallas, TX

#18 Apr 7, 2006
what exactly can u do
billy j

Westminster, MD

#19 May 9, 2006
when i kickflip i get the spin and i can land with only 1 foot though i cant seem to get my front foot on the board i think im flicking it wrong can someone help me?
your all pouser

Newport News, VA

#20 May 9, 2006
youll suck get a life if you can kickflip your a homo!
better than u

Marshall, MI

#21 May 12, 2006
first off kickflips are pretty simple keep in mind that u have to ollie to kickflip.slide yur front foot off the left nose side it should spin faster and then a double is practicly possible ollie hieght is important because u obviously cant kickflip if you dont have enough room for it to spin but otherwise u thats how to do it practice geting like a 1-1,1/2ft ollie
bad skater

Mount Vernon, KY

#22 May 12, 2006
i do none of that hahaha
cap

Schenectady, NY

#23 May 21, 2006
listen up, you should be able to ollie as high as you can jump...try moving your foot that you flip the board with up a little more...maybe 3 inches below the front bolts...then when you are ready to ollie jump as high as you can and pop the board really hard with your back foot....if you do that then you will be able to ollie higher.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 10
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Skateboarding Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Job Corps expels 4 students (May '07) Mar '16 B_P_F_L 1,092
News Skaters have glowing words for new San Bernardi... (Jul '10) Mar '16 Wakeup 19
SKATE VIDEO CONTEST... get a free deck and $100... (Sep '06) Feb '16 german_dude 30
why is skateboarding so fu+kin gay (May '07) Nov '15 Fuxk_Wendy 49
News Athens considering sanctions to deal with skate... (Apr '07) Oct '15 Ckim617 10
Element Search + Win! (Feb '09) May '15 Death_drop 202
News Find an Amateur Skate Competition (Apr '07) May '15 unitedrsc 51
More from around the web