Find an Amateur Skate Competition

There are 10 comments on the Apr 6, 2007, About.com story titled Find an Amateur Skate Competition. In it, About.com reports that:

I get a fair amount of e-mail from people looking for amateur skateboarding competitions they can compete in - with summer coming, now's the time to get your ducks in a row There are several levels to being an ... via About.com

Join the discussion below, or Read more at About.com.

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
cjs

Perrysburg, OH

#41 Sep 5, 2009
im cjs and im looking for a am sk8 comp in ohio to im pretty good and can do alot of tricks like fos and kickflips
lilmonkey

Bahrain

#42 Sep 20, 2009
duuuuuuuuuuuuude i skateboard, n i live in bahrain, sort of sux ass coz thr is lk no place to skateboard but i heard they recently opend a skatepark in awaly and there is going to be a skateboard competion in city centre in december 2009!
xavier ellis

Sharon, PA

#45 Jan 20, 2010
hey everyone. im in a skate team and im DYING for a comp. this would be my 3rd year skating and damn im ready ^_^ can't wait.
Matt

Barberton, OH

#46 Dec 12, 2010
Stop trying to get sponsored kids, if you're good enough they will come to you. Worry about skating for fun, not skating for free stuff.
ericka

Spokane, WA

#47 Dec 21, 2010
my child won 5 skate comp in he only 12
rvm

Oregon City, OR

#48 Jan 11, 2011
I really want to get into skating I have done a alot of tricks im pretty good would like to know if i can compete anywhere or if i can get a sponsor
Im really interested
email me please vgalina@rocketmail.com
jamie bloor uk leeds

UK

#49 Oct 23, 2011
I have been skating 9 month
I pick up tricks fast
I'm not a slow rider and couple tricks are sketchy everyone says I'm one of the best where I skate
I try any thing but on my 1st attempt I nearly get it I am committed I just want to be able to make people want to start the sport I'm not guna name my tricks that's lame but I will tell you it took me half an hour to land a blunt pop to fakie and after 9 month that's good isn't it?
jamie bloor uk leeds

UK

#50 Oct 23, 2011
My email is jamiefelton1@hotmail.co.uk please get in touch
Harry Johnson

Circleville, OH

#51 Mar 1, 2012
Anton morgan wrote:
im a good skater can do kick flips 180 360 indy nose grab and loads more trus me i was so close to being sponsored by es but they said that im good but just need a tiny tiny bit better no lie
im calling bs
Unitedrsc

Bowie, MD

#52 Aug 18, 2014
If you're in the Maryland area check out unitedrsc.com united recreational skateboarders club

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Skateboarding Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Job Corps expels 4 students (May '07) Apr 11 Community Disorga... 1,087
News Fun's over: Coconut Creek closes skate park aft... (Oct '08) Jan '15 Ollierace 134
News Mentality - a Small Skate Company to Watch (Jun '07) Jan '15 Edgepotts01 55
News Ready for your next adventure? How to Sandboard Dec '14 Kid_Tomorrow 1
get malaysia skateboard decks!! (Aug '07) Nov '14 blablabla 54
Help me get a free board in Winnipeg? (Aug '14) Aug '14 Anonymous 1
Need help (Aug '14) Aug '14 Stirlo 1
More from around the web