Great Bay Cruise

Great Bay Cruise

There are 9 comments on the Vallejo Times-Herald story from Oct 9, 2008, titled Great Bay Cruise. In it, Vallejo Times-Herald reports that:

The weather was perfect for Fighting Back Partnership's fundraising Bay Cruise on Sept.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Vallejo Times-Herald.

Lifevest

Citrus Heights, CA

#1 Oct 9, 2008
Yawn
JoeSixPack

Oakland, CA

#2 Oct 9, 2008
It must be heavily subsidized with taxpayer's money.
JudgeJudy

San Rafael, CA

#3 Oct 9, 2008
Wow this seemed like a cool event. I still don't understand why the haters of this town would want to blog on Vallejo's forum.
Sherry Petterson

United States

#4 Oct 9, 2008
Yeah, great event. I noticed Doug Keeners name in the article. Is he still around? Last time we saw Doug, he was with Tony and Steph.

We felt real bad for Doug. His failed campaign for Tony. I heard he was pretty down about this to the point where he stayed home all day and cried. Glad to see he is ok. Maybe he can help Gomes in her next election. That way we would know for a fact that she would be done.
MI Resident

San Francisco, CA

#5 Oct 9, 2008
JudgeJudy wrote:
Wow this seemed like a cool event. I still don't understand why the haters of this town would want to blog on Vallejo's forum.
Because the haters and the fringe group dislike anything positive that goes on in Vallejo. I also noted that HaHa Hannigan and her fellow bought city counselmen were not aboard. Typical.
I know

Daly City, CA

#6 Oct 9, 2008
Sherry Petterson wrote:
Yeah, great event. I noticed Doug Keeners name in the article. Is he still around? Last time we saw Doug, he was with Tony and Steph.
We felt real bad for Doug. His failed campaign for Tony. I heard he was pretty down about this to the point where he stayed home all day and cried. Glad to see he is ok. Maybe he can help Gomes in her next election. That way we would know for a fact that she would be done.
Corkscrew Spammy will be working "behind the scenes" to help Steph. She does not want him to be openly affiliated with her campaign.
Sherry Petterson

United States

#7 Oct 9, 2008
I know wrote:
<quoted text>Corkscrew Spammy will be working "behind the scenes" to help Steph. She does not want him to be openly affiliated with her campaign.
I don't see why not. Doug has so much experience at losing.
VallejoRes

United States

#8 Oct 9, 2008
Lifevest wrote:
Yawn
Too upbeat and positive for you?
Does this bore you?

Perhaps what you need is something racial and denigrating to perk you up!
Maybe some hispanics shooting some blacks to spice up your day! Then you and Wanglow could jump in the feeding frenzy that will follow.
Solutions

United States

#9 Oct 9, 2008
VallejoRes wrote:
<quoted text>
Too upbeat and positive for you?
Does this bore you?
Perhaps what you need is something racial and denigrating to perk you up!
Maybe some hispanics shooting some blacks to spice up your day! Then you and Wanglow could jump in the feeding frenzy that will follow.
Don't wait too long, Vallejo will provide a shooting for you. It is in vallejo's nature.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Kitesurfing Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News County News: Kitesurfer brings Uk record to Sussex Nov '16 Newt s Gimlet Rage 4
News Time to ban kite boarding and kite surfing? (Mar '14) Mar '15 dkb 2
News Canadian arrested in St. Lucia after boy drowns... (Feb '15) Feb '15 why no forums there 2
News Coastguard Roundup: Coastguards investigate unm... (Jun '14) Jun '14 Business course t... 1
News Exclusive Pics: Egypt Meltdown Doesn't Deter Jo... (Aug '13) Aug '13 Hunter 1
News Surf sunglasses, prescription Rx, water eyewear... (Oct '09) Apr '13 Silverfish 6
News Turtles Beach Resort, Egypt, Studio - ID: 6775962 (Jan '13) Jan '13 rxsteroidscom 1
More from around the web