Hecker property dance plays on

Hecker property dance plays on

There are 25 comments on the TwinCities.com story from May 5, 2010, titled Hecker property dance plays on. In it, TwinCities.com reports that:

Denny Hecker's Cross Lake compound includes the main 15,000 square foot home, two other smaller homes and an assortment of docks.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at TwinCities.com.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
John Q Public

Saint Paul, MN

#34 May 7, 2010
Ha ha you said greasy ha ha way to go bro. He must have fled the interview!!
Toyota Employee

Truman, MN

#35 May 8, 2010
I just love hearing the Denny stories ! Pat Tehaar is the biggest piece of sh*t . I hope he goes to jail. There is only one bigger cheater, liar.Pat, saw you in Arizona last month with a young lady on your arm. He's really trying to be like Denny Jr. Pat, your wife is ten times hotter than that skank you were with.
Joe

New Richmond, WI

#36 May 9, 2010
Memo to Denny: You are putting your trust and hidden money in the possesion of another slimy car deal friend . This guy is a glorified car sales jockey. He would stab his own mother to make a deal what makes you think he isn't going to steal you blind as well. This slimeball beady eyed scummy slippery weasle is going to screw you over just like you are going to get screwed in the land of slammin doors pal. When push comes to shove you really think that some scumbag car salesman isn't going to cut a deal and dime you out? Haha you are going to get screwed by a car sales idiot like we the public always have over the years and the irony will be so thick it is funny.
Mike

Brainerd, MN

#37 May 9, 2010
Joe wrote:
Memo to Denny: You are putting your trust and hidden money in the possesion of another slimy car deal friend . This guy is a glorified car sales jockey. He would stab his own mother to make a deal what makes you think he isn't going to steal you blind as well. This slimeball beady eyed scummy slippery weasle is going to screw you over just like you are going to get screwed in the land of slammin doors pal. When push comes to shove you really think that some **** car salesman isn't going to cut a deal and dime you out? Haha you are going to get screwed by a car sales idiot like we the public always have over the years and the irony will be so thick it is funny.
Birds of a feather flock together.
men in black

Saint Paul, MN

#38 May 9, 2010
The path of the righteous man is beset on all sides by the iniquities of the selfish and the tyranny of evil men. Blessed is he who in the name of charity and goodwill shepards the weak through the valley of darkness, for he is truly his brothers keeper and the finder of lost children. And I willl strike down upon thee with great vengeance and furious anger those who attempt to poison and destroy my brothers.
And you will know my name when I lay my vengeance upon thee.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

All Terrain Vehicles Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Teen injured during ATV race with buddy - (Oct '07) Dec 7 Amberrae1984 430
News The Colorado River Region is a Desert Racing Me... Nov '17 AndPhartsx 2
News ATV issues decreasing in Bay Roberts Aug '17 leofraney 1
News 5 arrested in ATV bust in NY pine barrens (Apr '09) Jun '17 FCC investigated ... 74
News Senator: ATV law will provide better enforcement (Apr '09) Sep '16 Wildman77 28
Chineese ATV's (Jul '06) May '16 Buddy 50
News Motorised vehicles could be allowed on Ottawa V... (May '16) May '16 Lanark-Renfrew 4-... 1
More from around the web