Hecker property dance plays on

Full story: TwinCities.com

Denny Hecker's Cross Lake compound includes the main 15,000 square foot home, two other smaller homes and an assortment of docks.
Comments
1 - 20 of 25 Comments Last updated May 9, 2010
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Captain Quint

Champlin, MN

#1 May 6, 2010
if this clown is hiding bronze bears just how much cash do you think he has stashed away? I bet its a lot more than most of us make in a year.
IICAPY

Saint Paul, MN

#2 May 6, 2010
Captain Quint wrote:
if this clown is hiding bronze bears just how much cash do you think he has stashed away? I bet its a lot more than most of us make in a year.
DO YA THINK?? HEY THIS PHOTO IS OF THE WRONG HOUSE!
Mike Brown R-I-P

Minneapolis, MN

#7 May 6, 2010
Thery are so close now you can hear their footsteps, aren't they Pat.....sleep with one eye open!
MJ from MN

Saint Joseph, MN

#14 May 6, 2010
Hopefully they can put Pat in the same cell as Denny is going to be in. They deserve each other.
Lars

Sioux Falls, SD

#15 May 6, 2010
The home in the photo is the main home in the compound on Cross Lake.
Buck hunter

AOL

#17 May 6, 2010
Noticed a TV ad in Vegas: "store your goods here with us in our secure storage location, no ID required, strickly confidential" ---------- hmmmmmmm wasn't Denny in Vegas ????
Ex Employee

Maple Grove, MN

#20 May 6, 2010
The saga continues wrote:
What a bunch of hypocrites these people are. I'm sure many former employees remember the speeches and verbal beat downs of doing things legally and ethically.
Actually, I remember him saying no such thing. I remember his bragging about how he got arrested in Forest Lake for refusing to take down a huge lighted Denny Hecker sale sign that was in violation of city code. I also remember him telling everybody he was Grossman's "Million Dollar Man" when in fact he was just their aftermarket guy. And I remember him taking a trip to Switzerland once Denny allegedly started squirreling away his money in anticipation of bankruptcy. But nothing about ethics.

He will never be found if he can help it. He knows he could be facing jailtime. He will wait until the storm passes to show his face again.
Denny Heckler

Minneapolis, MN

#21 May 6, 2010
come on what happened to Sad people helping sad people
Terry Bull

Savage, MN

#22 May 6, 2010
Tooner wrote:
<quoted text>Do you work for the Pioneer Press because that's what this is? Wrong picture, wrong auction site, and wrong newspaper! Jeez what else can go wrong?
No way,,.I bought this house and some land in Florida this morning. Got a really good deal too. He even threw in a couple rolls of toilet paper.
Burton and friends

Castries, Saint Lucia

#23 May 6, 2010
The trustee's lawyer, Matt Burton..... can anyone guess how much he is billing for this asset search? Although what has happened is serious the motivation of both sides needs to be reviewed too.... can someone report on how much Burton is billing?
Mike

Brainerd, MN

#25 May 6, 2010
It's just like finding King Tut's tomb...only King Tut actually owned those items. If you want the items back, just do it the proven way in this case...throw somebody in jail and it'll be delivered.
baggs

Elk River, MN

#24 May 6, 2010
Doesn't seem as though Hecker has learned a thing about the consequences of hiding assets. Not too bright. Makes a person wonder how he built and maintained all the dealerships for all those years when he seems to be short in the brain department.
Ex Employee

Maple Grove, MN

#26 May 6, 2010
baggs wrote:
Makes a person wonder how he built and maintained all the dealerships for all those years when he seems to be short in the brain department.
Every time his dealerships lost money, he would just borrow more money to cover the loss. Eventually, Chrysler Financial had sunk so much money into him that they couldn't let him fail because if he failed it would mean a huge (half billion) dollar hit to their balance sheet (you know, the financial statement that determines a company's stock value and whether management gets promoted or loses their jobs.) Because they couldn't take that hit they had to keep the flow of cash going to his businesses and try to help him turn that around. Once Chrysler Financial's ownership switched to Cerberus Financial Management, a stop was put to this arrangement.
Friend

Maple Grove, MN

#27 May 6, 2010
Burton and friends wrote:
The trustee's lawyer, Matt Burton..... can anyone guess how much he is billing for this asset search? Although what has happened is serious the motivation of both sides needs to be reviewed too.... can someone report on how much Burton is billing?
I don't think there is any question that the creditors Seaver and Burton are working for are extremely happy with their performance. Do you?

There seems to be some frustration on Hecker's camp though. They seem to have figured that they'd just wipe the slate clean with bankruptcy while sacking away enough money to be back in business in a few months. They even put fake leases on his homes, to keep the creditors from getting them, with the intention of recovering his homes after the bankruptcy was over. They tried to hold on to Brainerd Toyota with the intention of running it out of his Cross Lake home and rebuilding his empire with it.

Little did they realize that there would be a backlash from the final customers who got screwed. They had to repay the taxes on their vehicle, or ended up having the remainder of the loan on their trade-in vehicles wrapped into their new vehicle loan, but not paid off by Hecker as promised. Little did they know Tamitha would file for divorce and cooperate with investigators. Little did they know the unpaid employees they discarded would spill his dirty secrets. And little did they know the trustee would work diligently to find every hidden asset.

They made their beds and now they must lie in them. There's no feeling sorry for them because Seaver is spending resources to find their pot of gold.
We need a better America

Minneapolis, MN

#28 May 6, 2010
I hope he likes his jail cell. Do you think he'll try to keep people from coming in there, too?
Legalese

Rock Island, IL

#29 May 6, 2010
Mr. Burton is doing his job, Hecker blantantly lied to the court, hid assets, a man killed himself because of Hecker's schemes to hide assets, stealing $$ from his own kids trust funds. The July 09 first class trip to Hawaii while claiming to have 5K in his checking account. Burton and Seaver uncovered 70K in charges alone on the Hawaii trip. Not to mention the Xmas Aspen trip, again spending 30K in Aspen. Charging and paying several credit cards, Neiman Marcus, Chrusti's falsified W2.

I commend Mr. Seaver and Mr Burton for doing the job.

Hecker is charged with serious crimes, without Mr. Burton and Mr. Seaver Hecker would have kept everything he had stashed. Hecker caused so many customer and employees financial ruin. The end of Hecker is sweet justice. Go to Jail, do not collect $200.00. Hecker and his goon squad continues to play the Hecker game. Not going so well for Hecker these days.

Whoever came up with the Go Team Burton and Seaver - I commend them on an outstanding job of uncovering Hecker as the snake he is.

Pat and Jeninne Tehaar that is another show, poor Jeanine she doesn't have a clue what her husband has and will do to their family. The show is not over.

Burton and friends wrote:
Patriot

Minneapolis, MN

#30 May 6, 2010
Well done! 199.122.343.453 , want a blood sample?
Seyon

Rock Island, IL

#31 May 6, 2010
I agree Matt Burton and Randy Seaver have proved their case - Hecker, Chrusti and the Goon Squad should amend the federal charges to include with conspiracy and obstruction of justice charges.

Pat Tehaar needs provide the AG Office the Swiss/Cayman Bank Accounts, now that the laws have changed due to the economic impact with Madoff laws are now in place to circumvent the good old boys club rules on all off shore bank accounts. Rewards should be offered for anyone who provide accurate information in Heckers' case.

I would suggest the AG office amend the indictment to separate the Bankruptcy Fraud and the Federal conspiracy to defraud banking institutions and lenders.

The BK indictments is a papertrail that is backed up, Hecker signed the BK documents. Chrusti supposedly will testify against her man. Get Hecker behind bars on those charges then pursue the remaining charges.

The 25 count indictment will be amended again, the another Grand Jury has been convened. New targets of investigation will be revealed, Hecker goon squad, Chrusti, Nita, Nancy, Pat, Will, Mike, and Mike just to name a few.
Hecker Sightings

Rock Island, IL

#32 May 6, 2010
Oceanaaire Sighting

My wife and I joined a couple of friends at Oceannaire last week, there was hecker and chrusti christi,

Whoever came up with that nickname should get a gold star, its' so apprapo.

Chrusti paid the bill in cash, she walked out first and hecker reviewed the bill grabbed a green back and stuck it in his pants pocket.

Chrusti didn't notice she was focused on walking out the door. Had to get home before curfew.

My wife and I alerted everyone at our table that saw this occur, we all had a good laugh and another round.
Joe Q Public

United States

#33 May 7, 2010
They can get terrorists in 55 hours but cannot serve papers on a cheap greasy car salesman who they know where he lives. You want to look up crooked car dealers look up /google Gary Barbera and Rudy Chirazo for examples of what will happen to Hecker. One went on the lamd and one just copped a deal to the same thing Hecker did on a smaller scale.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

All Terrain Vehicles Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Lawnpower2 Aug 13 Smile 1
Lawnmowerpower Aug 13 Smile 1
ATVing 'like a big family' Aug 7 usual suspects 1
5 arrested in ATV bust in NY pine barrens (Apr '09) Jul '14 Nick 64
Chineese ATV's (Jul '06) Jul '14 john 47
Controlling 'mudding' in Hobe Sound May '14 Yipee 1
atv trails florida (Mar '06) Mar '14 Butterflygirl 757
•••
•••
Enter and win $5000