City Council steers ATV taxi service ...

City Council steers ATV taxi service out of Park City - The Park Record

There are 4 comments on the Park Record story from Feb 18, 2011, titled City Council steers ATV taxi service out of Park City - The Park Record. In it, Park Record reports that:

A Park Meadows man who wants to launch a taxi service using all-terrain vehicles was effectively turned away by a majority of the Park City Council on Thursday night, the second time since January he has encountered resistance at City Hall as he tries to start the business.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Park Record.

Sarah

United States

#1 Feb 20, 2011
I guess Park City is so flush with cash that one more revenue-generator just isn't all that important. Maybe Jackson needs the money more.
Steve

South Jordan, UT

#2 Feb 20, 2011
Sarah wrote:
I guess Park City is so flush with cash that one more revenue-generator just isn't all that important. Maybe Jackson needs the money more.
I hear a nuclear waste dump earns a lot of money, should we pursue that? ATVs are not safe.
KickHisAssSeabas s

Kamas, UT

#3 Feb 21, 2011
This was one of the stupidest ideas to ever rear it's head in Park City- and that's really saying something.
Way to go, Gary...buy the ATV's FIRST, and then find out they are against the law, and then cry discrimination. Only "Slow Joe" Kernan was dumb enough to buy off on it.

Since: Jan 10

Park City

#4 Feb 21, 2011
KickHisAssSeabass wrote:
This was one of the stupidest ideas to ever rear it's head in Park City- and that's really saying something.
Way to go, Gary...buy the ATV's FIRST, and then find out they are against the law, and then cry discrimination. Only "Slow Joe" Kernan was dumb enough to buy off on it.
Why is it stupid?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

All Terrain Vehicles Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Chineese ATV's (Jul '06) May 25 Buddy 50
News Motorised vehicles could be allowed on Ottawa V... May '16 Lanark-Renfrew 4-... 1
atv trails florida (Mar '06) Dec '15 gunna 758
News 2 wounded, 5 in custody in 2 Hazleton shootings (Jul '15) Jul '15 Joe Maddon 1
News Illegal Alien Sends Border PatrolAgent to Hospi... (Jun '15) Jun '15 wild child 1
News Crocker Pond group seeks solutions to keep ATVs... (Jan '11) Mar '15 Tammy 19
News 5 arrested in ATV bust in NY pine barrens (Apr '09) Nov '14 Sspdiesel 65
More from around the web