Street legal? perhaps not an ATV taxi service in Park City - The Park Record

Full story: Park Record 25
Gary Moss, who lives in Park Meadows, wants to start a taxi service using all-terrain vehicles like the one on display. Full Story
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

“parkcitypatriots @yahoo.com ”

Since: Jan 11

Location hidden

#21 Jan 19, 2011
as far as i know the answers are yes to both questions
Park City

South Jordan, UT

#22 Jan 19, 2011
Park City Patriots wrote:
as far as i know the answers are yes to both questions
Thank you,
Townie

Park City, UT

#23 Jan 19, 2011
Park City wrote:
<quoted text>
Thank you,
The atricle states: "Police Chief Wade Carpenter said in an interview afterward state law prohibits all-terrain vehicle drivers from using public streets in cities with populations greater than 7,500 unless city leaders allow the practice through a municipal law. Park City does not have such a law." Mr. Moss stated that the vehicles are street legal.
Park City

South Jordan, UT

#24 Jan 19, 2011
Townie wrote:
<quoted text>
The atricle states: "Police Chief Wade Carpenter said in an interview afterward state law prohibits all-terrain vehicle drivers from using public streets in cities with populations greater than 7,500 unless city leaders allow the practice through a municipal law. Park City does not have such a law." Mr. Moss stated that the vehicles are street legal.
Thank you,
wristslap

Kamas, UT

#25 Jan 19, 2011
Park City Patriots wrote:
the idea here people is that if it's not hurting anyone why should the government stand in the way instead of saying good luck?
Public safety, for one.

go back to playing your war game on your teabagging facebook page. Which by the way has nothing on it regarding issues or politics, just your war game updates. Lame. Get a life teabagger.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

All Terrain Vehicles Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
5 arrested in ATV bust in NY pine barrens (Apr '09) Nov '14 Sspdiesel 65
Lawnpower2 Aug '14 Smile 1
Lawnmowerpower Aug '14 Smile 1
ATVing 'like a big family' Aug '14 usual suspects 1
Chineese ATV's (Jul '06) Jul '14 john 47
Controlling 'mudding' in Hobe Sound (May '14) May '14 Yipee 1
atv trails florida (Mar '06) Mar '14 Butterflygirl 757
More from around the web