State police curb ATVs in Swatara

State police curb ATVs in Swatara

There are 13 comments on the Lebanon Daily News story from Apr 17, 2011, titled State police curb ATVs in Swatara. In it, Lebanon Daily News reports that:

A discussion at March's Swatara Township supervisors' meeting about youths driving all-terrain vehicles on Route 72 and local roads drew a quick response from state police at the nearby Jonestown barracks.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Lebanon Daily News.

Enough Already

Lebanon, PA

#1 Apr 17, 2011
If the problem has been solved on 72, then the State Police need to start looking at 343 in Fredericksburg.
Yea Really

York, PA

#2 Apr 17, 2011
Or Main St. In Jonestown. Every day or night 1-3 am......vrrrrrrrrrooooooommmmm m waking up the neighborhood. Snowy nights in winter are even worse.
Mr Important

Scranton, PA

#3 Apr 18, 2011
I got these birds singing in the morning around my house, and Life Lion flew over again last night! Life Lion was real loud, traveling way to fast, and was disrupting Dancing With The Stars. Don't they know who I am?!
No fun 4 u

United States

#6 Apr 18, 2011
Don't parents know they're supposed to keep their kids indoors when they're not in school. Kids these days have TV, video games, and the internet, stay inside where you won't bother your neighbors.
concerned

Hershey, PA

#7 Apr 18, 2011
These are the same people that when their kids get hit by a car will scream and sue because the car driver hit their kid. It's all about being responsible and being safe when riding the ATVs.
No fun 4 u 2

AOL

#8 Apr 18, 2011
I truly think its all about some old fart that has a woody for the ATVs .
No fun 4 u 2

AOL

#9 Apr 18, 2011
Old Fart ... DICK Heist .
JustMe

Huntingdon, PA

#10 Apr 18, 2011
They are breaking the law....
No fun 4 u 2

AOL

#11 Apr 18, 2011
They are breaking the law....

Let them have fun . Their not hurting anyone :)
No fun 4 u 2

AOL

#12 Apr 18, 2011
Stop being a Old Fart !!!:)

Boys and Girls just want to have fun .
old fart

Lititz, PA

#13 Apr 18, 2011
Then let them do it legally
concerned

Hershey, PA

#14 Apr 18, 2011
I don't believe the issue is about having fun. The issue is that they are being careless about thier fun. Seems sort of odd that the State Police would involve themselves in people "just having fun". Old Fart or not, the gentleman has the right to complain and be heard same as everyone else.
jumpingjackflash

Myerstown, PA

#15 Apr 18, 2011
York county has some interesting rules regarding atvs-requirements for how close they may get to another property line, times of use, and if too much dust is created. Why the rules, cause someone took it too far-couldn't just have fun! Always what happens. Atv's are fun, but stay off the road, where cars and tractor trailers travel. Sooner or later these rules will be passed in other counties!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

All Terrain Vehicles Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Chineese ATV's (Jul '06) May '16 Buddy 50
News Motorised vehicles could be allowed on Ottawa V... May '16 Lanark-Renfrew 4-... 1
atv trails florida (Mar '06) Dec '15 gunna 758
News 2 wounded, 5 in custody in 2 Hazleton shootings (Jul '15) Jul '15 Joe Maddon 1
News Illegal Alien Sends Border PatrolAgent to Hospi... (Jun '15) Jun '15 wild child 1
News Crocker Pond group seeks solutions to keep ATVs... (Jan '11) Mar '15 Tammy 19
News 5 arrested in ATV bust in NY pine barrens (Apr '09) Nov '14 Sspdiesel 65
More from around the web