atv trails florida
First Prev
of 38
Next Last
Brad

Hudson, FL

#753 Dec 3, 2011
Go to holapaw better have a atv worthy of deep mud flats and shallow creeks grreat place to go and big enough to ride for the whole wekend
mercedes

United States

#754 Dec 13, 2011
zack wrote:
<quoted text>
Yea i lived in north port for 7yrs so if you go to yorkshire theres ALOT of trails out there. i loved it. theres one big mud pit off the side of I-75 but its abandoned cause the cops know only about the mud pit. or you can go out in the country side of north port
hey i go to yorkshire a lot during the weekend when noones there, im new to dirtbike riding and was wondering if you know of anywhere around here with less sugar sand?
jim e

Pinellas Park, FL

#755 Jan 16, 2012
hernando county fl.is overrun by atvs running illegal .,on our streets,destroying our lake beds,trespassing.these people should get together and buy land.stop riding illegally or they will be banned in the whole state.
jim e

Pinellas Park, FL

#756 Jan 16, 2012
i have a good idea for atv illegal riders. load up-leave fl.
freespirit

New Smyrna Beach, FL

#757 Jan 21, 2012
move to arizona. they actually let you drive them on the roads over there. can you believe that?

I will never understand why they let people ride those "gay trikes" but i cant ride a 4 wheeler on the street.(OH WAIT) because the same old bastards
that outlawed ATV's for street use are the same gay old bastards
that like riding those stupid trikes. Dont these ignorant old retards remember the 80's when they stopped making 3 wheelers because they were killing so many people (but it's ok to ride them on the road). seriously? On what planet will a trike ever be safer then a 4 wheeler?( not this one ).

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

#758 Jan 30, 2012
freespirit wrote:
move to arizona. they actually let you drive them on the roads over there. can you believe that?
I will never understand why they let people ride those "gay trikes" but i cant ride a 4 wheeler on the street.(OH WAIT) because the same old bastards
that outlawed ATV's for street use are the same gay old bastards
that like riding those stupid trikes. Dont these ignorant old retards remember the 80's when they stopped making 3 wheelers because they were killing so many people (but it's ok to ride them on the road). seriously? On what planet will a trike ever be safer then a 4 wheeler?( not this one ).
i agree
Rodney

Mulberry, FL

#759 Feb 8, 2012
Dennis Reburn wrote:
<quoted text> I know of two places in Tampa get in touch with me.
Hey! I just saw your post and my wife and I just bought ATV's which we want to find places to ride. I saw your post that you know of two places in Tampa to ride. Would you be willing to share with us so we have some local spots to ride?

Thanks,
Rodney Davis
[email protected]
KJC

Geneva, FL

#761 Feb 15, 2012
Apollo Motorcyle Club puts on the Pumpkin run In Osteen, Florida every year.
luis

Pinellas Park, FL

#762 Feb 28, 2012
Dennis Reburn wrote:
<quoted text> I know of two places in Tamp
a get in touch with me.
Can u let me no where in tampa can I ride?
Hector

Ashburn, VA

#763 Jun 18, 2012
I know of one nice place in Tampa, people don bother you or call the po-po....can't listed email me...and please if you go dont fuck up....honestly i have been in places where is nice to ride and we get shut down cause a (1) brainless person. I do have three good location in Spring hill not croom.

[email protected]
Marco

United States

#764 Feb 16, 2013
I have a riding spot in Tampa, just not legal lol. The other night we had a helicopter spot light us for a good 15mins. Then left.. No cops or anything so no worries :-) if you live in Tampa and know where racetrack and Hillsborough is you go down racetrack for 3 miles on the left there is a conplex called tri county. Go straight back. Enjoy.
tony

Saint Petersburg, FL

#765 Sep 29, 2013
richie
a place called florida atv trails is opening soon in punta gorda. also in punta gorda is a place called lazy springs, nice but small. me n my son live in st. pete n have the same problem . 3 hours to drive to ocala. theres redneck yacht club in punta gorda, never been there. here there trails are really muddy. and tough at times to get through. and to many out of control people drinking at times. i hear more places are in the future, this florida atv trails place is supposed to be cool. they have two trails i think 1 18 miles long in 1 26 miles long i think, also for your daily addmisson fee you can zip line n play paint ball or swim n pool.have you tried centennial trail in ocala near big scrub campground. long trail n about half way nice little park near a lake to stop at.
INFANTRY809

Clermont, FL

#766 Jan 10, 2014
HEY EVERYONE, THERE IS A TREMENDOUSLY GIAN PLACE TO RIDE IN DAVENPORT. ITS ON THE CORNER OF STUDENT DR AND TANK RD BEHIND A TRAILER PARK. I HAVE RIDDEN THERE AND GO ALL THE TIME. THE POLK CO. DEPUTIES ARE COOL AND DONT MIND AS LONG AS YOU DONT TRASH THE PLACE.
THEY LEAVE YOU ALONE. I KNOW BECAUSE, IM "INVOLVED" WITH LAW ENFORCEMENT.
ANYWHO, THE PLACE IS ATLEAST 5000 ACRES OR SO. YOU DRIVE YOUR TRUCK IN AND DISMOUNT AND RIDE... THERE IS LAKES, MUD PITS, GIANT SLOPES TO CLIMB..ITS WORTH THE RIDE OUT. I LOVE IT.
James

United States

#767 Feb 2, 2014
I live in Poinciana Fl. I'm looking for a good place to ride. I've notice a lot of people riding along the canals and along the side of the road. Is this legal?? I'm new to the area, any information would be great. Thanks
zackb9490

Kissimmee, FL

#768 Feb 14, 2014
Dennis Reburn wrote:
I know of two places in Tampa to ride, get in touch with me.
Where in tampa can I ride my atv
Butterflygirl

West Palm Beach, FL

#770 Mar 24, 2014
it is just for motorcycles and atvs? or can i bring my side x side ranger xp900
craig wrote:
us 27 north to the broward/ palm beach line ..make a U-turn right after you pass the broward line in to palm beach ,, make your first right ( about 20 feet after U-turn ) stay on that road for about 6 or so miles it will turn into a dirt road you will see everyone and where to park.. kids 16 and under must where a helmet , everyone must have a flag at lest 6 ft high must be 9x12 same size they use for airboats
Butterflygirl

West Palm Beach, FL

#771 Mar 24, 2014
is "HOLYLAND" off of 27 just for tav and motorcycles ? or can I bring my side x side ranger XP 900
gunna

Orlando, FL

#772 Dec 4, 2015
James wrote:
I live in Poinciana Fl. I'm looking for a good place to ride. I've notice a lot of people riding along the canals and along the side of the road. Is this legal?? I'm new to the area, any information would be great. Thanks
do u know of a spot

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 38
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

All Terrain Vehicles Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News 5 arrested in ATV bust in NY pine barrens (Apr '09) Nov '16 Dickhead Amper 69
News Senator: ATV law will provide better enforcement (Apr '09) Sep '16 Wildman77 28
Chineese ATV's (Jul '06) May '16 Buddy 50
News Motorised vehicles could be allowed on Ottawa V... (May '16) May '16 Lanark-Renfrew 4-... 1
News 2 wounded, 5 in custody in 2 Hazleton shootings (Jul '15) Jul '15 Joe Maddon 1
News Illegal Alien Sends Border PatrolAgent to Hospi... (Jun '15) Jun '15 wild child 1
News Crocker Pond group seeks solutions to keep ATVs... (Jan '11) Mar '15 Tammy 19
More from around the web