atv trails florida
Luis

United States

#22 Nov 29, 2006
Diane wrote:
Im sorry about your brother but there are warning labels on the atv about wearing protection and being safe. There are multiple safty courses also. There is no reason to try to put a guilt trip on the people that do not know you or your brother
right on!
Luis

United States

#23 Nov 29, 2006
I couldn't have said it better
vicki

Lake City, FL

#24 Dec 6, 2006
Croom Motorcycle Area in Brooksville - for all types ATV's - 2300 acres of trails, pits, deep sand, hard pack, technical and not so technical - located at I-75 and SR 50 - behind the Holiday Inn (or whatever it is)
vicki

Lake City, FL

#25 Dec 6, 2006
Ocala National Forest is awesome - too many trails to keep up with - wide trails, narrow trails,- go to Lake Delancy or Big Scrub - both are terrific. It's hunting season now - so safety in numbers - the hunter's don't like "bikers" to scare their "game". If you're taking your wife and kids get some more guy to go along. Never had any problems, but did feel a little uncomfortable. Call the State Forestry and ask them if they think it's safe - If not wait til hunting season is over - it's worth the wait - and remember, these places are HUGE - don't go too far in one direction - it would be easy to get lost too!
michael

Key Largo, FL

#26 Dec 22, 2006
does anyone knows where to ride your atv in miami or ft lauderdale
michael

Key Largo, FL

#27 Dec 22, 2006
does anyone knows where to ride atv in miami or ft lauderdale
anthony

Tucson, AZ

#28 Jan 2, 2007
holyland off us27 (6 +/- mile west of us27)@ palm beach and broward county line
Jim

Denver, CO

#29 Jan 7, 2007
I'll have to keep this in mind. I am moving to the Miami area from Colorado. Used to live in ATV friendly Kentucky. You can ride down main street to your hotel in town in the eastern part of KY. They love out of state ATV'ers...especially their money.
Leo Pellerin

Saint Petersburg, FL

#30 Jan 9, 2007
Sincere condolances. I just bought a Polaris ATV. I'm 59 years old and love the outdoor life and was curious as what may I do besides don't do it to prevent an accident like this. I know this is a touchy subject but I feel I need the life time adventure toi try despite it's hazards.
Jason

Kissimmee, FL

#31 Jan 21, 2007
i have a 03 400 ltz. great machine, never done me wrong. verry fast.. First 2800.00 takes it with aluminum truck ramp.this bike has aluminum nerf bars, skid plate,bead lockers and kill switch. i don't have time to ride anymore, and want to put some mods on my truck. located in tallahassee fl.
if intrested reply to [email protected]
Craig

AOL

#32 Jan 22, 2007
A buddy and I just got home from a 3 day trip to Big Scrub , We hade a great time , I but 175 miles on my 4 wheeler,and allmost hit a bear as it ran across the tral in front of me , that was cool, this was my first time at Big Scrub and I am allready planing a trip to go agine in April. anyone looking for a place to ride in central Florida, thats the place to go, a GPS is a must, you WILL get lost with out one,
LAURA

AOL

#33 Feb 1, 2007
JUST BOUGHT AN ATV CANT FIND A PLACE TO RIDE CLOSE TO KISSIMMEE ANY IDEAS? I WOULD BUY A SITE IF I KNEW WHERE TO LOOK..
Craig

AOL

#34 Feb 2, 2007
Big Scrub is in south Ocala its a nice place to ride and its only six dollers to camp there ( http://www.atvflorida.com/ridereview-ocalabig... )check out there website
craig

AOL

#35 Feb 6, 2007
A bunch of us from Ft,Lauderdale will be going to Big Scrub in Ocala from friday march 30 to monday april 2
italo

Opa Locka, FL

#36 Feb 11, 2007
florida sux for atvs
Craig

AOL

#37 Feb 12, 2007
It`s not that bad, you just have to be willing to travel a bit, everyone can`t have a place to ride in there backyard.. I`m in ft,lauderdale and I have on trouble finding a place to ride..
ANGEL

Key West, FL

#38 Feb 14, 2007
Eveyone keeps talking about the HolyLand off US 27 on the Broward/Palm Beach county line, but how do you get there? Is it RIGHT off the road or do you take a turn (maybe a dirt road) or something to get there. Is it marked? What are the rules ex.- flags, helmets or what? It's just me and my kid, who looks like a storm trooper when he's riding(helmet, chest protector, boots, gloves, googles) thanks in advance for any info.
Angel
craig

AOL

#39 Feb 15, 2007
us 27 north to the broward/ palmbeach line ..make a U-turn right after you pass the broward line in to palmbeach ,, make your first right ( about 20 feet after U-turn ) stay on that road for about 6 or so miles it will turn into a dirt road you wiil see everyone and where to park.. kids 16 and under must where a helment , everyone must have a flag at lest 6 ft high must be 9x12 same size they use for airboats
skin

AOL

#40 Feb 17, 2007
check out L-cross.com ......they host atv and offroad events every mounth ....concerts mudd pits etc .....check it out ...the atv park is located in moorehaven florida ........they have family & adultonly events ...
skin

AOL

#41 Feb 17, 2007
holyland is a good place to ride also there is a spot right off chrome ave.& 27 across from max's fish camp

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

All Terrain Vehicles Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News 5 arrested in ATV bust in NY pine barrens (Apr '09) Nov 20 Dickhead Amper 69
News Senator: ATV law will provide better enforcement (Apr '09) Sep '16 Wildman77 28
Chineese ATV's (Jul '06) May '16 Buddy 50
News Motorised vehicles could be allowed on Ottawa V... (May '16) May '16 Lanark-Renfrew 4-... 1
News 2 wounded, 5 in custody in 2 Hazleton shootings (Jul '15) Jul '15 Joe Maddon 1
News Illegal Alien Sends Border PatrolAgent to Hospi... (Jun '15) Jun '15 wild child 1
News Crocker Pond group seeks solutions to keep ATVs... (Jan '11) Mar '15 Tammy 19
More from around the web