atv trails florida
Craig

AOL

#284 Jun 25, 2007
anytime Denver, glad to help..
Craig

AOL

#285 Jun 25, 2007
KevDog-- I was at holyland 8 days ago and it was all under water about 1 foot deep, the only place to ride a dirt bike would be on the leavy
Erica

Hamilton, Canada

#286 Jun 26, 2007
What is the website for Plant Bamboo????? Please.......
ShutitDOTnet

Hollywood, FL

#288 Jun 26, 2007
I ordered my ITP Mudlite XLs Monday so they should be here long before the L-cross event we have about 10 people coming up from the dania area... if anyone needs tires for some good prices check out the site I went to tirewiz.com guys got good prices and he was pretty helpful tell Shutitdotnet sent ya he might be willing to help ya out...
Miketv

Rural Hall, NC

#289 Jun 27, 2007
ShutitDOTnet says: I they ordered my spine boken to a million pieces by a telephone pole Monday so they should be here long before the L-dork event.
We have about 10 dorks coming up from the dania area... if anyone needs brains bits for some good prices check out the site I went to imadorkwithbrainbitssplatteredwizbyanatv.com guys got good prices and he was pretty helpful tell dorkfaceDOTnet sent ya he might be not willing to help ya out...
ShutitDOTnet wrote:
I ordered my ITP Mudlite XLs Monday so they should be here long before the L-cross event we have about 10 people coming up from the dania area... if anyone needs tires for some good prices check out the site I went to tirewiz.com guys got good prices and he was pretty helpful tell Shutitdotnet sent ya he might be willing to help ya out...
Miketv

Rural Hall, NC

#290 Jun 27, 2007
L-dork? I wouldn't know as I not a dork...
Craig wrote:
who all is going to L-CROSS?
IF EVERYTHING WORKS OUT AS PLAINED , I WILL BE HEADING UP THERE ON FRIDAY.
ascientist

Rural Hall, NC

#291 Jun 27, 2007
no dice on that one sad MoFo I am hard core & kick ass...who needs balls to mouth off to you sad mofo homos...I am a real woman (I eat balls for breakfast crunch crunch... belch) you losers hairy balls gonna get stuck within a atv chain someday arent you all.

Alright have with this homo meeting while I go walk hiker miles that most males don't know how...
Craig wrote:
Hey ascientist,
I bet you where the nerdy kids in school that everyone picked on, I`ll even go as far as to say you`ve even got your a$$ kicked by a few of the girls...
Dont worry your balls will drop one day..
city boy ,, you should get out of the city and go spend some time enjoying your self in the outdoors

“Bovine SKat”

Since: Jun 07

Hollywood

#292 Jun 28, 2007
I think the inbreeds from VA figured out how to post online .... see kids what happens when you marry your sister and you have children they come out looking like Miketv and ascientist...its sad but I know its not your fault guys you cant pick your parents
skin

AOL

#293 Jun 29, 2007
WELL WELL WELL , LOOK WHOS BACK ..EVERYBODIES FAVORITE MONSTER
SKIN , AND WHAT ARE WE DOING TODAY KIDS ???
CRAIG WHATS UP BUD ??????

HEY LOOK WHAT WE HAVE HERE....SOME LIL PUD THATS SITS ALL DAY IN HIS YARD CAUSE HE IS SCARED TO LEAVE ....(MIKE !!!)
OH AND LETS NOT FORGET OUR RESIDENT BALL GUZZLIN HORSE HUMPIN BITCH ASCIENTIST ..........ARE YOU A CHICK OR A DUDE ....OR ARE YOU CONFUSED BABY ????
CRAIG I THINK ASCIENTIST NEEDS TO BE TAKEN OUT TO THE WOODS ....AND DONE RIGHT ...MAYBE SHE WOULD LIGHTEN UP A BIT ....HEY BABY I GOT A BIG ATV AND A BIG JEEP , AND A BIG ,, OOOOHHHH HUSH MY MOUTH ........LOL :)
MIKE DUDE ....DONT THINK THERES ANY HELP FOR U .
CRAIG DID I ABOUT SUM THAT ALL UP RIGHT ? LOL
skin

AOL

#294 Jun 29, 2007
HEY CRAIG ,,,, I WAS OUT AT HOLYLANDS ...LAST NIGHT THE PLACE IS A SWAMP AGAIN .....LOL

BETTER BREAK OUT THE SNORKELS BOYS AND GIRLS ....LOL :)
skin

AOL

#295 Jun 29, 2007
ATV RIDING WAS ALITTLE RUFF ...BUT HAD A BLAST IN THE JEEP
skin

AOL

#296 Jul 1, 2007
hey gang i still have this set of 4 dirthook tires on rims brandnew bridgestone i need to sell ....anybody need .... 150.00 o.b.o let me know
shawn

Port Saint Lucie, FL

#297 Jul 3, 2007
in okeechobee you can ride out their its called mudfest its the 3rd weekend of every month go to L-cross.com it can be a family thing or an adult event its a lot of fun check it out you can camp and their is a live band on sat night
Fabi

Muskegon, MI

#298 Jul 3, 2007
To all: I just enjoyed reading some of your messages. I am a new ATV rider, only went to Seminoles but for what you guys tell, L-Cross seems to be the best place to go.
Hope to meet some of you in the near future.
Happy 4TH to all.
skin

AOL

#299 Jul 3, 2007
yep L-cross is the ultimate atv 4x4 playground

“Bovine SKat”

Hollywood

#300 Jul 5, 2007
Headin up tomorrow morning I wonder what time they open the gates at on friday... I wanna play in the Mudd... keep an eye out for me Black Honda Foreman and I'll have my brother there on an olive rancher...
DRM

Hollywood, FL

#301 Jul 5, 2007
So Holylands is open for riding?
Dakota

United States

#302 Jul 5, 2007
cant find a place to ride close to clearwater,FL

“Bovine SKat”

Hollywood

#303 Jul 5, 2007
Someone refresh my memory its been a few months 27 north to 78 east and that should lead me more or less to l-cross right? you can email me Steve @ shutit.net
skin

AOL

#304 Jul 6, 2007
yep DRM holylands is open ....but alot of it is underwater

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

All Terrain Vehicles Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Teen injured during ATV race with buddy - (Oct '07) Dec 7 Amberrae1984 430
News The Colorado River Region is a Desert Racing Me... Nov 10 AndPhartsx 2
News ATV issues decreasing in Bay Roberts Aug '17 leofraney 1
News 5 arrested in ATV bust in NY pine barrens (Apr '09) Jun '17 FCC investigated ... 74
News Senator: ATV law will provide better enforcement (Apr '09) Sep '16 Wildman77 28
Chineese ATV's (Jul '06) May '16 Buddy 50
News Motorised vehicles could be allowed on Ottawa V... (May '16) May '16 Lanark-Renfrew 4-... 1
More from around the web