RICHIE

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 5, 2006

My wife & I love to ride our Honad ATVs. We event talked our Neighbor friend into buying one also. The problem is We have only found a couple of places to ride trails. Ocala Nat'l forest is one. It is @ a 3 hour drive from us in East Bradenton, Manatee county though, which is almost prohibitive for a "day ride" The other is crum, which I didnt care for. Does anyong out there know of any other acerage we can ride on within a fair distance to Manatee cty?
Unknown

Deltona, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 13, 2006

Judged:

Check Out Florida Trail Riders .org
RONALD HECK

Saint Petersburg, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 13, 2006

RICHIE wrote:
My wife & I love to ride our Honad ATVs. We event talked our Neighbor friend into buying one also. The problem is We have only found a couple of places to ride trails. Ocala Nat'l forest is one. It is @ a 3 hour drive from us in East Bradenton, Manatee county though, which is almost prohibitive for a "day ride" The other is crum, which I didnt care for. Does anyong out there know of any other acerage we can ride on within a fair distance to Manatee cty?
HAVE YOU BEEN TO THE PEACE RIVER THEY HAVE SOME TRAILS, SWIMMING POOL, HOT SHOWERS, REC ROOM FOR THE KIDS, AND THE RIVER
Grizz

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 15, 2006

We have a deed at River Ranch It's a great place to ride and camp.You need to be a owner or invited by an owner to ride
Check out my web site. Riverranchriders.com

Grizz
brooksville

Springfield, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 23, 2006

RICHIE wrote:
go to brooksville
brooksville

Springfield, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 23, 2006

go to brooksville with your honads.
Mike

Miami, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 12, 2006

Judged:

theres hardly any place you can legally ride atv in florida welcome to the nazi state of florida. and they manage to do the same thing to jetskis .
carlos

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 17, 2006

hi everyone im looking for a place where i can ride my 4 wheel i live in tampa florida. i have 3 kids that i like to ride to. if you know where i can ride send an email. cdcubano@aol.com
Sarge

Saint Petersburg, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 28, 2006

This State sucks when it comes to ATV'en. I have been to Croom a number of times, that became boring. I have heard that Ocala isn't too bad, better then Croom. LAst month my wife and I went to Oakridge TN for some real nice trail riding...I think anything North of Florida ya might have a little more fun.
George L Ensminger

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 30, 2006

I purchased a 700cc Kingquad about 5 months ago. It has never been ridden because there are so few places to ride. I feel sorry for florida ATV owners and riders. I guess Florida doesn't know that ATV riding is becoming a big sport. We are fighting an uphill battle. We need to help one another, so if you know of a great ridingf spot, please share. Anyone need a new atv-never ridden-shame,shame, florida--support@vtt.com
Chris

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 7, 2006

Does anyone know when the Annual Pumpkin Run is in Ocala, Florida this year? Anyplace I could find out some details...
Thanks
Grace

Apopka, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 11, 2006

I live in Santa Rosa Beach Florida and there use to be a place where we could ride on the intercostal waterway banks,however,the land has now been leased out and is being developed and a place that I grew up being able to ride through is now gone. My boyfriend and I are really discouraged because there is no where to ride. I would like to know if anyone knows any place there might be to ride that is not too far of a drive. Thakns
Patricia

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 17, 2006

Chris wrote:
Does anyone know when the Annual Pumpkin Run is in Ocala, Florida this year? Anyplace I could find out some details...
Thanks
It's in Osteen fl, and runs this weekend 10/21/06 check out Orange city cycle can not remember the full name. You have to have your money in a week or better before ~ good luck for next yr
Patricia

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 17, 2006

The fun is this weekend in Osteen, you must pay about a week before, they have a web site, but I can not remember ~ check out cycle companies in Orange City ~ they are connnected.
Craig

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 24, 2006

North Lauderdale,fla.
My friends and I go to the holly lands to ride. its not the greatest place to ride , but a place to ride
It off of us 27 at the broward westpalm line.
Diane

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 27, 2006

Judged:

10-17-06 My brother died from severe head and chest injuries from an atv. His wife and four children, 27, 23, 14 and 5 year old miss him. So does his 4 brothers and 4 sisters and parents.
Greg was only 50 years old.
daytona rider

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 1, 2006

There a few places pretty close to you. Paisley just out side of Deland off HWY 44 on hwy 42 go one mile or so and trails on right. Or Scottsmore whihch is right off I-95 30 minutes south of I-4. Hope this helps :)
Grace wrote:
I live in Santa Rosa Beach Florida and there use to be a place where we could ride on the intercostal waterway banks,however,the land has now been leased out and is being developed and a place that I grew up being able to ride through is now gone. My boyfriend and I are really discouraged because there is no where to ride. I would like to know if anyone knows any place there might be to ride that is not too far of a drive. Thakns
Dave_253

Owensboro, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 7, 2006

Chris wrote:
Thanks
check out apollomc.com
-D
Diane

Saraland, AL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 12, 2006

Im sorry about your brother but there are warning labels on the atv about wearing protection and being safe. There are multiple safty courses also. There is no reason to try to put a guilt trip on the people that do not know you or your brother
Ben

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 14, 2006

My wife and I have spent 5 months in Utah for the last 2 years and will do so again in 2007. They love ATVs and ATV riders there. there are 1000s of miles of marked trails for you to use. Check out atvutah.com , you will be amazed.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 38
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

All Terrain Vehicles Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Lawnpower2 Aug 13 Smile 1
Lawnmowerpower Aug 13 Smile 1
ATVing 'like a big family' Aug 7 usual suspects 1
5 arrested in ATV bust in NY pine barrens (Apr '09) Jul 28 Nick 64
Chineese ATV's (Jul '06) Jul '14 john 47
Controlling 'mudding' in Hobe Sound May '14 Yipee 1
As work slows, Plasan lays off 20 workers (Sep '10) Feb '14 Elmer_J_Fudd 19
•••
•••
Enter and win $5000