World Bank approves US$ 245 mln credi...

World Bank approves US$ 245 mln credit to construct roads in Ethiopia

There are 28 comments on the Sudan Tribune story from Jun 4, 2009, titled World Bank approves US$ 245 mln credit to construct roads in Ethiopia. In it, Sudan Tribune reports that:

June 3, 2009 a ' The World bank On Tuesday approved a new credit of US$ 245 million for Ethiopia to support Addis Ababa effort to restore and expand the countrya TMs road network.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Sudan Tribune.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last

“Me @ hotmail.com”

Since: May 08

Toronto

#1 Jun 8, 2009
Asphalt is such crapola. They should be using concrete, even though its more expensive, because it lasts longer and doesn't leach poisonous petrochemicals into the surrounding environment.

“Shine on OromYa”

Since: May 09

OromiYa, Finfinnee

#3 May 28, 2010
After a long time! It is odd that the Dembi Dollo road was not done on time compared to others!!
Edossa

Europe

#4 Jul 13, 2012
Thinking from me for me. Role of modern international net work expert with out you.
Class you can companst your problm hear. This my genius genetic{
Public string void main(string args[]){
String.out.printIn("you can companset your problum hear. This is my genius genetic;");
}
}
Class FOIA and todays globalization that fit moder ethiopia constitution{
String.out.printIn("FOIA and todays globalization that fit modern ethiopian constitution;");
}
}
security
Edossa

Europe

#5 Jul 13, 2012
Change over all aproch in excelent hiting national and ethinic confilict. This land is not Eritrea, but ethiopea we live in it by its' right.
Edossa

Europe

#6 Jul 13, 2012
Rode constraction of Dembi Dollo must not affect on me and my families. Affectanc must quoted.
Edossa

Europe

#7 Jul 13, 2012
The true, life and way to heaven is only Jesus Christ. My religion is mulu wangel my parents religion is Orthodox, others families are musilm, mekane yesus e.t.c. Most of the time I distarb by Orthodox tirrerosim world or state or space, but ethiopia environment must cleen from polutat that make us not healthy as modern ethiopia constitution article 92. So let cleen our environment healthy to life live in it confidantly. Let me solve by the following program my abstract problum.
Class good by orthodox and other religions from my world and tirrerosim{
String.out.printIn("good by orthodox and others religions and tirrerosim from my world!");
}
}
Class my religion ir mulu wangel i learn and work and live in life{
String.out.printIn("my religion is mulu wangl i learn and work and live in life;");
}
}
Class go
Edossa

Europe

#8 Jul 13, 2012
The true, life and way to heaven is only Jesus Christ. My religion is mulu wangel my parents religion is Orthodox, others families are musilm, mekane yesus e.t.c. Most of the time I distarb by Orthodox tirrerosim world or state or space, but ethiopia environment must cleen from polutat that make us not healthy as modern ethiopia constitution article 92. So let cleen our environment make healthy to life live in it confidantly. Let me solve by the following program my abstract problum.
Class good by orthodox and other religions from my world and tirrerosim{
String.out.printIn("good by orthodox and others religions and tirrerosim from my world!");
}
}
Class my religion is mulu wangel i learn and work and live in life{
String.out.printIn("my religion is mulu wangl i learn and work and live in life;");
}
}
Class go
Edossa

Europe

#12 Jul 17, 2012
Our environment is fule of life spy molecule, atom, electron, proton, neutron that have relate with our life. Same are with colony like anciant Devil system that was hasn't free gift play there colony giving few things. Like this peoples get colony with kind intiy molecules out ward speek, e.t.c to rest as prison, die, e.t.c as educater teach or tall to them they way to pice out from there body or keeping modern international rule of them pice out from them. UNESCO also stablished to irradicat or avoid among nation, ethenic, e.t.c. For freedom of information act let us stand for our FOIA.
Edossa

Europe

#13 Jul 17, 2012
\*Our environment is fule of life spy molecule, atom, electron, proton, neutron that have relate with our life. Same are with colony like anciant Devil system that was hasn't free gift play there colony giving few things. Like this peoples get colony with kind intiy molecules out ward speek, e.t.c to rest as prison, die, e.t.c as educater teach or tall to them they way to pice out from there body or keeping modern international rule of low pice out from them. UNESCO also stablished to irradicat or avoid conflict among nation, ethenic, e.t.c. For freedom of information act let us stand for our FOIA.*/
Edossa

Europe

#14 Jul 17, 2012
I,
\*Our environment is fule of life spy molecule, atom, electron, proton, neutron that have relate with our life. Same are with colony like anciant Devil system that was hasn't free gift play there colony giving few things. Like this peoples get colony with kind intity molecules out ward speek, e.t.c to rest as prison, die, e.t.c as educater teach or tall to them they way to pice out from there body or keeping modern international rule of low pice out from them. UNESCO also stablished to irradicat or avoid conflict among nation, ethenic, e.t.c. For freedom of information act let us stand for our FOIA.*/
Edossa

Europe

#15 Jul 17, 2012
I am from ethiopia civic society. I am not inbetween ethiopia militaries and others militaries societies.
If ethiopia militares want to love or kill any one not scape from him or her.
Class modern ethiopia constitution{
String.out.printIn("role modern ethiopia constitution;");
}
}
Class good by love up to die like desta candy{
String.out.printIn("good by love up to die like desta candy!");
}
}
Pub
Edossa

Europe

#16 Jul 17, 2012
I am posted many genius idea becouse they are insalting me. I have 2F last two years acadamy. I am going to add them. Information techinology make me free and shape me to shape others confidantly.
Edossa

Europe

#17 Jul 17, 2012
I was apologise or eskuse for ensulting Amaric music. Nothing more than eskuse. Man is kind. I am not from cia and mossad tirrerist group like global tirrerosim of cia and mossad from Afeganistan activate in alqaida, taliban to guilt them. Also from Ethiopia National Intelegency Agency. The son of God Jesus Christ shape me.
TANGO DOWN music.
Edossa

Europe

#18 Jul 17, 2012
Two things are infinite that are human stupedity and universe. May universe is finity.
Halbert Einstign
Edossa

Europe

#19 Jul 17, 2012
Two things are infinite that are human stupedity and universe. May universe is finity.
Halbert Einstign
life for number.
Edossa

Europe

#20 Jul 17, 2012
Halbert Einstign
life of number.
Edossa

Europe

#21 Jul 17, 2012
EPRDF slogan at new year new spirit new vision, e.t.c void. I myself. Strong, strong, strong strong, ... e.t.c.
Hakim

Ethiopia

#22 Jul 17, 2012
OMG! WTF Edossa! There are lots of construction jobs in Ethiopia if u don't alread have one!
Edossa

Europe

#23 Jul 17, 2012
I am boring to move in unlimmit way that station lose of univers with NASA, e.t.c study about universe. I and my families are declar our individual freedom. Knowlage is life from unknown universe.
Edossa

Europe

#24 Jul 17, 2012
They teach me mading teacher in libral world.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Shewa, Ethiopia Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Ethiopia to register six heritages under UNESCO... (Dec '14) Dec '14 Alemu 2
News AAU to open new campus in Fiche (May '13) May '13 shegu shewarega 1
News Mojo Dry Port Congested (May '13) May '13 yaadannoo Beenyaa 1
News China Railway Group to face charges (Jan '13) Jan '13 zemedie kebede abebe 1
News Ethiopia's ruling minority junta decides to rem... (Nov '12) Nov '12 bereket Simon 30
News Hailemariam Desalegn as Ethiopia's Anwar Sadat;... (Sep '12) Sep '12 kakush 1
News Investors undertaking over 2.7 bln. Birr worth ... (Aug '12) Aug '12 BaLonGa 1
More from around the web