Legacy of Meles Zenawi of Ethiopia

Legacy of Meles Zenawi of Ethiopia

There are 4 comments on the In-depth Africa story from Nov 1, 2012, titled Legacy of Meles Zenawi of Ethiopia. In it, In-depth Africa reports that:

Deservedly or not, Meles has received accolades from various sources, especially from western intellectuals and politicians.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at In-depth Africa.

Geat words

Snellville, GA

#1 Nov 10, 2012
Birr

Germany

#3 Nov 14, 2012
These woyane robots have no shame and their own mind.
wedi mekele

Rochester, NY

#4 Dec 19, 2012
i am glad meles die now ethopin e wil have peace of mind
Agame boy

Ethiopia

#5 Dec 19, 2012
wedi mekele wrote:
i am glad meles die now ethopin e wil have peace of mind
Kikiki Foooooolish Anseba, how is street cleaning. Are you working together with "Truth"? Work hard the snow is coming.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Mekele, Ethiopia Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Mekelle City the capital of Tigrai state bans s... (Jan '15) Jan '15 Professor Dr Fran... 11
News Ethiopia: End the onslaught on dissent as arres... (Jul '14) Jul '14 Walelign 2
News World Bank Sees Ethiopia GDP Grow at 7 Percent ... (Aug '13) Aug '13 Conquering Lion o... 1
News Authority collects over 1.7 bln. Birr revenue (Jun '13) Jun '13 Geeee 17 5
News State gives support valued at over 2 bln. Birr ... (Jun '13) Jun '13 Geeee 17 1
News A delusional Eritrean believes the future of Er... (Dec '12) Feb '13 Moron Eritrean 20
News Tigrai gears to celebrate Yekatit 11 in a grand... (Feb '10) Feb '13 My name is 5
More from around the web