dire dawa real estate
alidire

Reynoldsburg, OH

#1 Oct 13, 2010
I am columbus ohio usa now but dire is always in my heart . It is best city to live.
Hermela

Plano, TX

#2 Aug 17, 2011
Thank you for the picture of dire... I feel the same way you feel about Dire Dawa. I grow up in Dire and now I live in Dallas Tx, and it has been long time since I visit Dire I missed Dire so much. So that is why I foud your pic. Thank you again Dire still look good.

Hermela
danny

Jubail, Saudi Arabia

#4 Apr 29, 2012
mane ende dire. God bless all.
mohammed dubai

Al Ain, UAE

#5 Dec 17, 2012
i lov driedawa bicose of ayoo
abdalla

London, UK

#6 Nov 22, 2015
mohammed dubai wrote:
i lov driedawa bicose of ayoo
you love dire dawa becouse of what bro

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Dire Dawa, Ethiopia Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Ethiopia: Coca Cola Ethiopia Launches Grant for... (Sep '14) Aug '15 Walelign 3
Ethiopia: Global Craving for Ancient Ethiopian ... (May '15) May '15 baashe baari 1
News Youth, women urged to vote for EPRDF - Friday, ... (Apr '13) May '15 merbel 2
News Qatari investors to launch 500 mln USD projects... (Jan '15) Jan '15 Walelign 3
News Norway Hosts Ogaden Music Festival (Aug '14) Aug '14 Asrat 5
News Ethiopia: First Overseas 'China-Standard' Elect... (May '14) May '14 Ketema nursi 1
News MinistrMinistry to train 150 thousand in domest... (Oct '13) Oct '13 ceequinn 1
More from around the web