Coal to liquid plant still a possibility?

Jul 28, 2013 Full story: West Virginia Metro 6

Plans for a multi-billion dollar coal to liquid plant in Mingo County are still alive according to state Division of Energy Director Jeff Herholdt.

Full Story

Since: Jul 13

Location hidden

#1 Jul 28, 2013
When will it ever happen? The price of oil keeps going up,not enough money to begin tells us where it will end.
cincy b

Charleston, WV

#2 Jul 28, 2013
For the jobs it would be very nice. BUT with the danger it does NOT need to be anywhere around where someone lives. I can make someone very sick breathing the gas from it and also there is a danger of fire. So I say YES we want it. BUT please
keep it at lest five miles from anyone. PLEASE
dreams

Christiansburg, VA

#3 Jul 28, 2013
Never be built.
Marieeeeee

Yuba City, CA

#4 Jul 29, 2013
Will never be built
Marieeeeee

Yuba City, CA

#6 Jul 30, 2013
Yeahhh the last I heard English was being spoken over there in West Virginia. Haven't you caught that English Language Train you so desperately need.
nemesis

Charleston, WV

#7 Aug 10, 2013
They've lied to the public from the very start. They were going to capture the O2, they were going to send it to Texas, they were going to store the ash-slag underground, and they were going to hire a separate company to filter the dirty water they're going to dump into the Tug for everybody to drink. Lies, lies, lies. These people are very shady to say the least.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Madrid, Spain Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
New Market Research Report: Juste S.A.Q.F. - Ph... Feb 11 gamesgames 1
Man murders wife, shows parents her body on webcam (Apr '11) Dec '14 juegoskizi 83
Bono, Beyonce & The Boss headline Obama bash (Jan '09) Dec '14 juegoskizi 6
Are you looking for a Trusted spell to get youE... Dec '14 Mrs Joy 1
For mom with breast cancer, son's frustration w... Oct '14 Michael 2
(Aug '14) Aug '14 Muscleshop 1
10 Things to See: A week of top AP photos (Aug '14) Aug '14 Francesco Sinibaldi 1
More from around the web

NFL Latest News

Updated 12:24 pm PST