Gabriela

London, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 22, 2010

Can someone please email me and let me know if there are any teams currently setup. I am moving from London to Madrid and would be keen to join a team - ladies or mixed.

email: shareandtell@yahoo.com
Many thanks.
Charlotte

Madrid, Spain

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 4, 2011

Gabriela wrote:
Can someone please email me and let me know if there are any teams currently setup. I am moving from London to Madrid and would be keen to join a team - ladies or mixed.
email: shareandtell@yahoo.com
Many thanks.
Hi did you find a team in Madrid? I also moved from London to Madrid and would love to join a netball/bsaketball team here
Email: lloydcharl@gmail.com
Nicola Berge

Spain

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 24, 2011

Hi! Bit late I know, but I moved here from London too last September and I am looking for a netball team! If I find one I will let you know! xxx
Sarah

Móstoles, Spain

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 30, 2011

Hi,
I'm from Australia and I'm pretty interested in playing netball here as well, so I was wondering if you guys have found anything? If all three of you are here and have a couple of friends interested maybe we could get something going ourselves? Even if we only had 7 or 8 people we could at least do a half court for fitness or something :)

email: sarahgreen231@hotmail.com
Sarah

Móstoles, Spain

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 31, 2011

Nicola Berge wrote:
Hi! Bit late I know, but I moved here from London too last September and I am looking for a netball team! If I find one I will let you know! xxx
Hi Nicola,
I'm possibly trying to organise something now, do you have an email I can contact you on? Or you can email me at sarahgreen231@hotmail.com

“And His Dog Spot!”

Since: Jul 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 13, 2011

:)
Nikki Dudley

London, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 29, 2011

Cal Worthington wrote:
:)
Hi all,

Did you ever start this netball team? Are you looking for more people?

I am moving to Madrid in September but might not be able to play until October as I am doing a CELTA course for the first month.

I currently play in a social team in London.

If you have any info, do email me please: nikkisdudley@hotmail.co.uk

Thanks! Nikki
Holly

Saint Peter Port, Isle of Man

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 2, 2011

I'm interested too! hollymarteau@gmail.com . Thanks :)
Holly

Saint Peter Port, Isle of Man

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 2, 2011

(P.S. I don't live in the Isle of Man? No idea why that appears under my name on the left!!)
Nikki Dudley

London, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 2, 2011

Holly wrote:
(P.S. I don't live in the Isle of Man? No idea why that appears under my name on the left!!)
Hey Holly,

I tried emailing Sarah so will let you know if she gets back to me. If not, perhaps we can try to drum up some more people ourselves? Email me on the address above if you like!

Nikki
Gabriela Krejci

Molina, Spain

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 8, 2011

Hi All,
I have been in contact with a netball organisation who is willing to help us with kit etc. I have been promised a meeting next week.
If you are interested in playing please email myself or Sarah.
Thanks for your interest and I hope to see you on the court soon.
Best regards,
Gabriela
Gabriela Krejci

Molina, Spain

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 8, 2011

Nicola Berge wrote:
Hi Nicola,
Please get in contact with me if you are still interested. shareandtell@yahoo.com or 693 011 490
Gabriela Krejci

Molina, Spain

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 8, 2011

Gabriela Krejci wrote:
<quoted text>
Hi Nicola,
Please get in contact with me if you are still interested. shareandtell@yahoo.com or 693 011 490
A Facebook page has been created. Netball Madrid. Please sign in if still interested. Thanks
Gabriela

Alcalá De Henares, Spain

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 11, 2011

Please sign in to the Facebook Page Netball Madrid or email netballmadrid@gmail.com
Gabriela

Alcalá De Henares, Spain

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 12, 2011

We are a social club that welcomes aspiring netballers of all ages and abilities. We don't mind if you've never played netball before, or can't remember when you last played :). Our members are a real mix too - from beginners through to experienced players, and we are from Australia, England, South Africa, USA and Spain.
To find us, search on Facebook for Netball Madrid.
Jessica

Cadiz, Spain

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 4, 2012

I searched for the group on facebook and requested to be accepted...hope that's ok! I'll be moving to Madrid at the end of feb, and am really hoping to get back to playing! Thanks!
Roslyn

Madrid, Spain

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 17, 2012

Hi,

Have moved here from Scotland and if the club was still running would be interested in coming along to try it out?

My email is roslyncampbell89@btinternet.co m
If you have any info you could send me.

Thanks

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 17 of17
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••