was-that-madeleine-mccann-nadeau-bu

was-that-madeleine-mccann-nadeau-bu

There are 11 comments on the The Daily Beast story from Aug 28, 2012, titled was-that-madeleine-mccann-nadeau-bu. In it, The Daily Beast reports that:

Abducted in 2007, when she was 4, the missing British girl is still a cause cA©lA bre, with new witnesses swearing they've seen her and Scotland Yard still on the case, writes Barbie Latza Nadeau.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Daily Beast.

Violet

Albacete, Spain

#1 Aug 28, 2012
If Madeleine is still alive and is being seen out and about, how on earth or what on earth is keeping her quiet? Is she going to school? Children are very communicative now, and I find it hard to believe that this whole thing has not been brought to an end if she really still is being held as a captive.

“Fly low, fly fast.”

Since: Apr 07

East Midlands, UK

#2 Aug 28, 2012
She's a sex slave to a rich Saudi sheikh.
Graham Perry

London, UK

#3 Aug 28, 2012
I believe very strongly that Madeleine is alive and hopefully in good health. As for reasons for her keeping quiet this for the time being will have to remain unknown. In my humble opinion it is my belief she is still living in Portugal, probably in a remote village; may be not that far away from Praia da Lus. As you know at this moment in time the Portuguese Authorities are refusing to reopen Madeleine's case review, it is almost like Madeleine does not exist in certain Portuguese quarters. It is very sad and very distressing for all concerned. And please try to remember Madeleine McCann is the innocent victim of this crime against her, thank you.
anonymous

Vila Nova De Famalicão, Portugal

#4 Aug 29, 2012
To supersonic boom, you stink.
anonymous

#5 Aug 29, 2012
PJ don´t reopen the case, because they don´t care about missing children or people in portugal. I have no faith in pj. shame on you pj. clearly for pj, for portugal, tourism is what matters, disgusting behaviour from pj, from portugal.
anonymous

#6 Aug 29, 2012
pj, you´re disgusting.
Sick of muslims

Ashtead, UK

#7 Aug 29, 2012
anonymous wrote:
So do you.

Now piss off.

“Fly low, fly fast.”

East Midlands, UK

#8 Aug 29, 2012
anonymous wrote:
Shouldn't do, I used aftershave and deodorant this morning.

“Fly low, fly fast.”

East Midlands, UK

#9 Aug 29, 2012
supersonic boom wrote:
<quoted text>
Shouldn't do, I used aftershave and deodorant this morning.
No, don't disagree, I did, honest!

Where exactly is Portugal again?
Sick of muslims

Ashtead, UK

#10 Aug 29, 2012
anonymous wrote:
pj, you´re disgusting.
No one is as disgusting as Mohammed and the shit who follow his religion.
Lisa

Huddersfield, UK

#11 Aug 29, 2012
The fake religion

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Isles Baleares, Spain Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News British Airways Launches Summer Schedule (Feb '16) Feb '16 Mar break most xp... 1
News PHOTOS: Justin Bieber Parties With Kardashians ... (Aug '14) Aug '14 Go Blue Forever 1
News Paris Hilton: 'Every pop star wants to be sexy' (Oct '13) May '14 Steve 15
News Paris Hilton: I'm not a typical trust-fund kid,... (Aug '13) Dec '13 AIias - Trish 5
News Michaella McCollum Connolly and Melissa Reid. P... (Aug '13) Aug '13 Basque_spaniards 41
News Celebrate Picasso's Birthday in Spain (Oct '12) Oct '12 Fakeshow 1
News Six Best Club Parties on South Beach This Weekend (Jul '12) Jul '12 India 1
More from around the web