Hanoi is emerging as a destination for foodies

Mar 23, 2012 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: Korea Herald

In Hanoi, soup is a way of life - the connective tissue of Vietnamese culture. With noodles, herbs and sinew, it strings together twisting streets and varied lifestyles.

Comments

Showing posts 1 - 18 of18
Ngo D D

London, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 23, 2012

thay la muon oi roi,,
lam sau ma dam an,,.
git your free hepatitus

Chicago, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 23, 2012

these people dont even wash their hands spoons forks cups bowls
Ngo D D

London, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 23, 2012

looking at the foods trade,,it does caused the back hairs stand up,,.
free hepatitus in ha noi

Chicago, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 23, 2012

they have not seen green flies as big as bumble bee...millions of them
bac ky ha noi cookin

Chicago, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 24, 2012

http://www.topix.com/forum/world/vietnam/T4DC...
vc bac ky! PLEASE cook your food at home
SpongeBob

Windsor, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 24, 2012

bac ky ha noi cookin wrote:
http://www.topix.com/forum/wor ld/vietnam/T4DC21FH45KBS88FH
vc bac ky! PLEASE cook your food at home
No need at all. Just walk in restaurant, eat all you want and get out through toilet window. Aahahahhahahaha!
this is fact

Chicago, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 24, 2012

hey bac ky ha noi
did you wash you vegetables in da toilet???
whahahhahahahhahahaha
dem nay trang sang qua em

London, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 25, 2012

SpongeBob wrote:
<quoted text>No need at all. Just walk in restaurant, eat all you want and get out through toilet window. Aahahahhahahaha!

EAT ALL,,EAT EVERY THING YOU WANTED THEN,,,
you are end up in Hospital,,.

khe,khe,khe. in there area there were no toilet,,.piss free,,.the road of wee,,the street of piss,,

TUBERCULOUS,,STREET,,
SpongeBob

Windsor, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 25, 2012

dem nay trang sang qua em wrote:
<quoted text>,.
EAT ALL,,EAT EVERY THING YOU WANTED THEN,,,
you are end up in Hospital,,.
khe,khe,khe. in there area there were no toilet,,.piss free,,.the road of wee,,the street of piss,,
TUBERCULOUS,,STREET,,
...dem nay trang sang qua em....DitMe, co trang sang thi khi con Ghe chong phao cau, may ghe mat nhin trang qua...hang em moi hap dzan chu con. Phi cua gioi, ditMe, dzan em ra bo song ngoi ngam trang rui ....xoclo. Hong hieu khi xua thang Cha may lam sao ma con Me may phet duoc ra may, hay that. Aahaahhahaha!

Since: Oct 11

Toronto, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 25, 2012

That is not to mention the author of the article wrote this column from his hospital bed. He was hospitalized after doing some food tasting at few Hanoi restaurants and street food stalls.

We all wish him well soon.
SpongeBob

Windsor, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 25, 2012

...Mot thoang dzi vang cua PhuTang. Xin pa con thuong thuc: http://www.youtube.com/watch...

Since: Oct 11

Toronto, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 25, 2012

Back ground of this article i think you should know. That is not to mention the author of the article wrote this column from his hospital bed. He was hospitalized after doing some food tasting at few Hanoi restaurants and street food stalls.

SpongeBob

Windsor, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 25, 2012

OPPOSITION PARTY wrote:
Back ground of this article i think you should know. That is not to mention the author of the article wrote this column from his hospital bed. He was hospitalized after doing some food tasting at few Hanoi restaurants and street food stalls.
You better talk in Vietnamese because your English grammar is....terrible, Buddy! Aahahhahaha!
do not beg da world backy

Chicago, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 25, 2012

SpongeBob wrote:
<quoted text>You better talk in Vietnamese because your English grammar is....terrible, Buddy! Aahahhahaha!
why vietnamese...should be in english so da world could see da bac ky da north vietnamese ARE NOTHIN' BUT DOGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG IN THIS WORLD...go and beg baby bac ky commie
SpongeBob

Windsor, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 25, 2012

do not beg da world backy wrote:
<quoted text>why vietnamese...should be in english so da world could see da bac ky da north vietnamese ARE NOTHIN' BUT DOGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG IN THIS WORLD...go and beg baby bac ky commie
When one is trying to communicate with others, off course he would pick the...optimum case. In this case you are communicating with Vietnamese, you better use your mother tongue, oldman. BTW, your English is terrible. If you are still stubborn, yourself will prove to others, including me, you are in fact an idiot and illiterate. Get that? Aahahhahaha!
need a teacher

London, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 26, 2012

SpongeBob wrote:
<quoted text>You better talk in Vietnamese because your English grammar is....terrible, Buddy! Aahahhahaha!

i don't see any problems with this,,
at all,,.

i can reader ed his wrote very clearly,,.
easy to understand,,

why can't you ? even he writing in his viet,,.you still wouldn't understanding him,,, because you had been Educated by PHAN BOI CHAU BACKY EDUCATION,,

hi,hi,hi, bogey eater,,.
need a teacher

London, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 26, 2012

SpongeBob wrote:
<quoted text>When one is trying to communicate with others, off course he would pick the...optimum case. In this case you are communicating with Vietnamese, you better use your mother tongue, oldman. BTW, your English is terrible. If you are still stubborn, yourself will prove to others, including me, you are in fact an idiot and illiterate. Get that? Aahahhahaha!

mother tongue,,waw,wa wae,,.

in vietnam now the children as young age as 5,,, their parent spending so much money for their children to leaning English,,.

so i suggest that just leave this a lone,,if you can't reader then,,.
just seat back and watching the MOON RISE,

with your longer tongue to licking any thing you wish,,,.

no judge,,,no complainer,,,,.

need a teacher

London, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 26, 2012

you hadn't got any mother tongue left in your mouth
at all,.

you only got a jaw to chewer a welfare chequer,,

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 18 of18
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••