Man Tries to Sneak into Spain Disguis...

Man Tries to Sneak into Spain Disguised as Car Seat

There are 8 comments on the NBC Chicago story from Sep 25, 2012, titled Man Tries to Sneak into Spain Disguised as Car Seat. In it, NBC Chicago reports that:

A 20-year-old Guinea man wedged himself into the front passenger seat of a car in an attempt to illegally enter Spain.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at NBC Chicago.

“Master Baker”

Since: Jul 08

Hidden-like GINSENG.

#1 Sep 25, 2012
He better be careful doing that.. I mean. What if the COUCH effer, gets wind of this?????
'
'

'
dh

Parden pard

Bath, PA

#2 Sep 26, 2012
He should've hired a fatty to sit on him,,say ?
Donkey Estonkey

Hampton, VA

#3 Sep 26, 2012
Well.., I never been to Spain...
But I really like...

“Geologist [I'm Climate Change]”

Since: Mar 07

formerly Nuneaton

#4 Sep 26, 2012
Remember the guy from New York wom mailed himself to his aunt in a big box?

definitely giggling about this one.

Craziest thing about this thread header was him trying to get to Spain to find work!

Have a nice day: Ag

“Slightly below above-average”

Since: Jul 10

arguably garrulous

#5 Sep 26, 2012
Everyone knows you sneak into Spain disguised as a jar of olives.
lol

Hamilton, Canada

#6 Sep 26, 2012
What won't starving Africans do to go to Europe.
Big Red Booger

Omaha, NE

#8 Nov 21, 2012
Terry Jones and Imran Firasat - "The Innocent Prophet" Muhammad Movie Release and Press Conference

Madrid, Spain, December 14th, 2012

Stand Up America Now with Dr Terry Jones and Imran Farisat will hold a press conference and promotional event for the release of the new movie about the life of the Prophet Muhammad, "The Innocent Prophet." The event will be held in Madrid, Spain on Friday, December 14th, 2012.

Imran Farisat, Pakistani ex-Muslim of Mundo sin Islam, is our representative in Spain. We continue our efforts to raise an awareness of the dangers of Islam to Western Civilization, to send a very clear message to Islam that we will not be intimidated and we will not back down.

The trailer is available in English, Spanish, Urdu, Hindi and will be released with subtitles in Arabic. The full length movie will also be released in several langauges.

VIDEO: Dr. Terry Jones talks Release of Muhammad Movie
VIDEO: Imran Farisat's THE INNOCENT PROPHET - Official Trailer

Thank you,

Dr. Terry Jones

Stand Up America Now

Man From Poonlantica

Medford, NY

#9 Nov 21, 2012
Big Red Booger wrote:
Terry Jones and Imran Firasat - "The Innocent Prophet" Muhammad Movie Release and Press Conference
Madrid, Spain, December 14th, 2012
Stand Up America Now with Dr Terry Jones and Imran Farisat will hold a press conference and promotional event for the release of the new movie about the life of the Prophet Muhammad, "The Innocent Prophet." The event will be held in Madrid, Spain on Friday, December 14th, 2012.
Imran Farisat, Pakistani ex-Muslim of Mundo sin Islam, is our representative in Spain. We continue our efforts to raise an awareness of the dangers of Islam to Western Civilization, to send a very clear message to Islam that we will not be intimidated and we will not back down.
The trailer is available in English, Spanish, Urdu, Hindi and will be released with subtitles in Arabic. The full length movie will also be released in several langauges.
VIDEO: Dr. Terry Jones talks Release of Muhammad Movie
VIDEO: Imran Farisat's THE INNOCENT PROPHET - Official Trailer
Thank you,
Dr. Terry Jones
Stand Up America Now
Can I offer you a one-way ticket to Atlantis by chance?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Beni Enzar, Spain Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News VIDEO: Illegal immigrant found in suitcase (Mar '14) Mar '14 wild child 1
News Illegal immigrant busted after attempting to di... (Sep '12) Sep '12 Magadala 3
More from around the web