Faith Matters: Health care for every American is a mitzvah

Jul 14, 2012 Full story: Bradenton.com

My daughter Leah just returned home after spending her junior year of college studying at a university in Lyon, France.

Full Story
rabbee yehoshooah adam

Denver, CO

#1 Jul 14, 2012
it is not my assignment, here on earth. to support the health care for idolitors. who would rather be, sick than repent. for health care, from the devil that is not needed with G-D. i do not want gan hell, with all the delusions. that anyone other than G-D can truly care for you.

i am not to give nor recieve, any aid or comfort to the enemy of G-D here in TheTorah. the supreme court cannot be wise, in their stupidity against G-D. and it is not a meetzvah, to give or accept help from idolitry.

i am not! to support idolitry here and now in TheTorah, in any way, shape, or form. and idolitry is notoriously, a shape shifter.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Barcelona, Spain Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Spanish, Catalonia leaders meet on secession push 8 hr juegoskizi 4
A chat with the Cheetah Girls (Dec '06) Dec 16 Nakyaaj0422 2,082
x-snapchat ;) Oct '14 floppp 1
Skunk with head stuck in beer can rescued in Ohio Sep '14 RayOne 1
Maui named the world's top Hawaii getaway Jun '14 Guru 6
'Fontamara and ITAM will publish a New Biograph... (Apr '13) May '14 Susana Pietro 36
2 Spanish journalists kidnapped in Syria go free (Mar '14) Mar '14 Azat 1
More from around the web

NFL Latest News

Updated 3:06 am PST