American-JetBlue Reciprocal Mileage D...

American-JetBlue Reciprocal Mileage Deal Starts Today

There are 1 comment on the nycaviation.com story from Nov 18, 2010, titled American-JetBlue Reciprocal Mileage Deal Starts Today. In it, nycaviation.com reports that:

American Airlines and JetBlue Airways on Wednesday announced the launch of a reciprocal frequent flyer agreement that will be effective starting on Thursday.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at nycaviation.com.

Since: May 08

Santee CA

#1 Nov 18, 2010
Personally I love the J6/AA agreeement. Unlike the Crandall years, AA has chosen flight over fight. At least AA will get money from the routes it gave up to J6. That means profit. It also means bonuses for the team that has screwwed the front line worker for years. However, it means they AA will have a weaker arguement for the mediator when it comes time to paying the front lines. The medical costs for AA workers will go up again in 2011. AA is passing on increased costs to it's employees. I'm OK with that. I'm glad to have medical and a pension etc. But I've not had a raise in 5 years. I need help with my increased costs. Soon I'll do this via dial-up if at all. I can't make many more cuts

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Barcelona, Spain Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Cerrajero Barcelona May '15 CerrajeroProBarce... 1
Barcelona, Spain Mar '15 a friend 1
News FCC head defends Internet neutrality rules on t... Mar '15 jeffry 1
News Site24x7 Launches Mobile APM Beta Mar '15 Aarathy 1
News Prostitute Encounter Captured By Google Street ... Feb '15 streetviewmovie 1
News A chat with the Cheetah Girls (Dec '06) Dec '14 Gina 2,085
News Spanish, Catalonia leaders meet on secession push (Jul '14) Dec '14 James 5
More from around the web