US transportation secretary takes rid...

US transportation secretary takes ride on Spanish bullet train ...

There are 5 comments on the The Morning Call story from May 29, 2009, titled US transportation secretary takes ride on Spanish bullet train .... In it, The Morning Call reports that:

Spain showed off its bullet train system on Friday, giving the U.S. transportation secretary a firsthand glimpse of the high-speed rail grid that President Barack Obama has praised as a model for America.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Morning Call.

Hank Hill

Harrisburg, PA

#1 May 29, 2009
how big is spain? how big is the united states? thats why rail wont work in this country
Steven Pym

Philadelphia, PA

#2 May 29, 2009
Hank Hill wrote:
how big is spain? how big is the united states? thats why rail wont work in this country
actually rail is proven.. It has turned into an alternate form of travel.. You would be surprised how much it is used between cities like philly and NY.. its cheap and fast.. Not to mention that over 40% of all the things in your home have been on a rail car at some point.. its not a question of will it work.. its already proven to be working.. i take trains every day of my life..
spread the wealth

Pittsburgh, PA

#3 May 29, 2009
I hope passanger rail in this country works, I have my doubts, but if somehow it can be pulled off that's would be great. My biggest concern would be, is it going to be taxpayer subsidized? Oh but of course it would be, it seems everything in the last 6 months or so is being subsidized. What the he!! happened to this once great country?
The Idaho Kid

Sioux City, IA

#4 May 29, 2009
The biggest problem with trains in this country, is stupid drivers, who want to race the train or cross in front of them,
Obama the liar and taxer

Lynwood, CA

#5 May 29, 2009
Obama's guy, Secretary Ray LaHood is flying over the world WHAT IS HIS CARBON FOOT PRINT??

These government officials want to chide us for our travel, TAX us for every mile WE drive, but they travel ALL OVER THE WORLD (while we, the taxpayers fund their trips-just like Pelosi -in China, Obama in Nevada, California and then Washington DC).

Obama and the White House LIE, don't believe their lies. They can not be believe.

Now Obama wants a VAT-Value Added Tax-10% on everything YOU buy to pay for his nationalized healthcare....remember Obama's promise NO TAXES on anyone making under $250,000....funny how Obama never mentions that anymore...

Here's Obama's denial on mileage tax...don't believe the liar.
http://www.swamppolitics.com/news/politics/bl...

States are persuing this mileage tax. Is CT next?
http://www.projo.com/news/content/blue_ribbon...

http://www.dhonline.com/articles/2008/12/28/n...

What the hell is going on?

The masses must be restricted in their travel,
the masses must pay more taxes,
the masses must pay for others,
the masses must pay for government officials,
the masses made a BIG MISTAKE in electing Obama.

Read this english PRAVDA story...and weep.

http://english.pravda.ru/opinion/columnists/1...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Aragon, Spain Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Former El Paso Mayor Carlos Ramirez dead (Mar '08) Apr '16 huey goins 82
News Last Boeing C-17 leaves Southern California ass... (Nov '15) Nov '15 Le Jimbo 1
News NATO chief sounds alarm over Russian buildup (Nov '15) Nov '15 Stephany McDowell 1
comprar DNI, carnet de conducir, pasaporte (Oct '14) Oct '14 don1 1
News Nuns report theft of $2 million stuffed in plas... (Mar '11) Mar '11 seriously 19
Moorish Invasion! (Feb '11) Feb '11 El Tosudo 1
News Happy Birthday, Jose Marti, Cuban Poet and Revo... (Jan '09) Feb '11 Zaragozano 11
More from around the web